Post your bladefriend. Here's Katy

Post your bladefriend. Here's Katy.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/TAC-Force-TF-747BL-Assisted-Two-Tone/dp/B00CBRWKH6
kabar.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have her jerk you off user

we all know tac-force is for poor niggers.

>he hasn't introduced her to his wrists yet

What is this retarded looking piece of shit.

>Tac-Force
>Karambit

You're better off cutting things with your needle dick OP

1) You possess ownership of an object; the knife.
2) You gave the object a female name.
3) You regard your object as being female.
4) You are probably a misogynist.

I am calling on the Sup Forums staff team to shut this thread down. It is wholly inappropriate.

>Tac-Force
>Katy

OP is a fag

You should killyourself just for believing this bait was worthy of my eyes.

>naming a knife
*tips*

You should check your male privilege.

Fuck off with your recycled responses newfag

Oh man yourre really gonna get me with that one. Oh no.

I am tired of sexism. My point has been made. I am indeed new to this website, and have been shocked by what I have read.

Women are not objects. I myself am not an object even though I am a woman. I am a human being.

That being said, I think it is time I left this sick shit hole and retreated back into normality. Even my boyfriend thinks you guys are sick.

Don't have pics but when I'm out firefighting I bring my Leatherman as well as one of those modern kabars. The one in that greentext with the scope taped to it

>tits or gtfo

I think yours look a bit lacking in the blade itself, though maybe it's suited for comfort?

Here's mine. AMA.

Ive got a Ka-Bar, nice knife

>I am indeed new to this website

>Karambit
literally a $10 knife

amazon.com/TAC-Force-TF-747BL-Assisted-Two-Tone/dp/B00CBRWKH6

highly recommend Ka-Bar, good quality knives made in china and very affordable

kabar.com/

i got a simple $20 folding knife shit is cash

I might one day, when the current knife I have no longer suits my needs. For now, my cheapo five dollar knife will work pretty nicely.

if you do camping and that sort of thing, knives are indispensable. if you knife sucks you are seriously screwed.

also don't overpay, you can spend $40 with Ka-bar and have everything you need. its quality steel.

the thing can get incredibly sharp, proper crystalline steel.

Are there any faggots in this thread that dont buy a £10 piece of shit china steel knife and then leave it on their desk to collect dust for years, its only use as an ego inflator for their autistic imaginary battles with invisible enemies?

Or am I alone? Becker bk9 reporting in, used and abused.

>Catalog

nothing wrong with chinese knives

btw- that's a KA-BAR see:

Who the fuck cuts their finger nails that short. God damn retard.

Emerson CQC-10

i was going to mention he looks like he's never done manual labor in his life

>The Compensator

Maybe if you dont mind something that snaps at the first sign of strain you faggot.

See those chips in the blade? Thats where I was splitting old wooden fence panels and it went straight through the nails, I only realised afterwards what had happened.

I'd like to see a sheet steel knife do that kind of work.

You sound triggered at me having an actual knife compared to whatever piece of shit you own.

Keep talking, baby fingers.

Using your knife to help your grandma with her cooking doesn't count.

Does anybody use these knives for self defense? Since it's so small.

Please, stay mad. It only makes my carbon steel harder.

actually know how to use it

What's wrong with buying $10-20 chink shit knives for work? They're just going to be abused and lost eventually anyway.
I think the only knives I've ever bought that cost more than $50 live in my kitchen or with my hunting/camping gear.

Remington black textured butterfly. It's my daily carry and I prefer not to beat the shit out of it like you do.

I have plenty of others but I'm not gonna waste time on a little kid who smacks sticks in his back yard.

>Maybe if you dont mind something that snaps at the first sign of strain you faggot.

that knife is higher grade steel, also costs $150

You're really gonna call someone else a kid while you have a backlit keyboard and carry a fucking butterfly knife?

Whew, calm down edgelord.

I would carry one of my other knives but they're a bit too bulky.

No. I carry a gun for self defense. It isn't possible to carry a knife that will leave three inch wound tracks twelve inches deep every time I move my finger. Knives are for opening boxes and stuff, using one for self defense is horrible shit and if they've got a weapon as well you're pretty much guaranteed to get pretty badly injured in the process.

You really know fuck all about knives if you're carrying around a butterfly knife for self defense.

goofy ass little blade without a thumb stopper

good luck with your driving force you little edgy faggot

Who says I use it for self defense? I use it for cutting shit you dumb nigger. It folds thin and I can put it in a pocket without it getting snagged on my keys and other crap.

You're the definition of autism.

Reached hands into pants
Yep, still there.
Thank you for your interest in my penis, but it's already spoken for.

You like the think you could, and you're backtracking cause Sup Forums called you out

queer

>Sup Forums called me out
>samefag

Ballisong knives are weapons, so of course im gonna assume you use it for self defense when theres a hundred better knife designs for EDC not necessarily for self defence.

An ontario rat 1 off the top of my head, as thats my EDC, and I dont look like a gigantic faggot when I use it to open a box or cut string or do anything I would with it. And dont talk about it not getting snagged on your keys, look at the amount of holes in the handles, its the most likely blade I can think of to get snagged on anything

Why are you even still posting?

Because I can't stop laughing

No, there are a lot of us who think you're fucking stupid

Neither can I. You're edgier than the knife you carry every day like the social reject you are.

Just get the fuck out of this thread faggot. Nobody wants you here.

And you. Get that retarded piece of shit out of here. What the fuck even IS that?

You guys are hilarious please continue

> (You)
>And you. Get that retarded piece of shit out of here. What the fuck even IS that?
It's a knife you fucking dipshit, what does it look like?

>whaaaa Sup Forums doesn't like me

keep raging you little emotional child

Well to me it looks like a warped sawblade. Thats literally a sawblade. That design is used for wood. And twats like you think its in any way an effective design.

I mean, really?

Got I can feel the butthurt from here. The anger and the sorrow. Its delicious. post more.

Thread is filled with butthurt nigger children. Enjoy the ride.

It's a self defense blade and it was designed to rip flesh, made for the military or cops or some shit

In the 1990s Spyderco was approached by a specialized branch of U.S. law enforcement about making a knife for their undercover agents. These plain-clothes LEOs found themselves in situations where they often could not carry a firearm but carrying a knife was not a problem. Most had no formal training in self-defense tactics or MBC but as a last resort could use a blade to protect or extricate themselves from a life-threatening situation

An effective design for what? If it were for cutting wood wouldn't it do a pretty fucking good job? You're the one crying your blade isn't self defense

fuckin nonce

Invest in a pair of nail clippers you disgusting fuck

Cant stab effectively. Cant cut effectively, but it can damn well get stuck in live flesh and allow your victim to scream loud enough for every fucker in a 500 mile radius to hear you're using such an autistic piece of shit weapon.

Can you find how many of the professional design were actually sold? I'm betting the number was low.

I usually buy knives with food prep in mind. The thought of using them for self defense makes me uneasy

He's an idiot for thinking it's for self defense but you're a jackass hypocrite crying about your blade's purpose and then crying about his

turn your fuckin internet off dude

This.
Most expensive knives in my house are in the kitchen. Ridiculously sharp tho

I'm sorry i'd like to clarify, it would cut wood excellently seeing how its a sawblade lol. Good steel though, VG-10 I think with isn't too bad for stainless.

Do you even know which blade is mine?

>can't cut effectively

Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid, but just to make sure everyone in this thread knows you are stupid,

>damn well get stuck in live flesh

But it can't stab or cut hurr durr. Leave now you fucking retard

>OP backtracking
Yeah, I know which blade is yours.

Post ur'e knifes you fucking autists

Its intended use is for cutting flesh, no? Which it would do with extreme difficulty. Live flesh is a lot harder than you think it is to saw through.

Yes, it would get stuck in flesh. Its intended use because of the point you would grip it like a reverse karambit, where you would enter with the point first and then pull in whatever direction you want to cut. And it would snag on ligaments or tendons or just in a particularly dense knot of flesh. Its stupid.

I own the bk9 you dumbass. Heres an earlier pic of it.

>fast food menue prices

Kek

oh so you're in here raging too

cool

bruh

that website is legit.

>too

You should probably kill yourself. Or learn to read.

>implying OP hasn't been flipping his shit

You want some help with your noose?

Who tf checks that stuff before they go to a resteraunt like that? The prices don't change that much. Besides, fast food is crap.

What do you mean my noose? You called out wrong and now you're the one backpedalling.

Try harder next time.

The beauty is in its simplicity. Nice knife user

Backpedaling how? You're the only one who cares that I was wrong

Im the only one you engaged with.

Just stop posting.

Yeahv you fuckin imbecile I admitted that

what are you even getting at

If you need it spelled out, then you should probably just kill yourself.

Got the New Wave myself. Not really a fan. Shit rusts like no ones business

I do because you aren't making any sense, you keep attacking me over something I admitted and don't even care about

I'm done here go smoke a bowl and chill out faggot

Wow, this thread fuckin' sucked.
Good job.

My EDC. I call her Giada

Would you guys pay almost 200 bucks for a vg 10 kabar?

I almost did. Dont know if i dodged a bullet or missed a deal

Never pay more than 50 for stainless

1095 or something similar is steel you should be paying 200 for.

Fucking nice. That right there is going to be my next big knife purchase.

What is that, whats the blade length?

I carry a Leatherman because I'm a normal male.

Doesn't make you any less of a faggot or having it.

>reddit
Gtfo newfag

It's a fucking Giada de laurentis kitchen knife you fucking retard. You got fucking baited

It's custom made tempered steel. About 12 inches