Sometimes, life and love don't work well together

sometimes, life and love don't work well together

What's song have you cried hardest to? Why?

youtu.be/ezz-nazThiM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1o84y-5-cO0
youtu.be/nFYdKwahMrs
youtu.be/zaE-sBJQixg
g.co/kgs/AzAHLe
youtu.be/KvrwpqT7etM
youtube.com/watch?v=HSXw-_LO3c0
youtube.com/watch?v=zr5mCBFejIE
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PXf-eNdV0
youtube.com/watch?v=r4PUE1AZGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=pcawnRIyeok
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7qXHjxj_0
youtube.com/watch?v=7tBwijF2EXg
youtu.be/xLaKE2eeeXM
youtu.be/2sZalatJ5rE
youtu.be/3s_tvnl3teU
youtu.be/QcCjTDc3xlo
youtu.be/Q_mA7xEmzT8
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
youtu.be/87Mnzmyeplw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Derp
Left out why
It's really damn hard to shake off feelings for someone you know you can't be with. It's been several years, and I've been trying really hard this year to be ok with it, but I know I found a love I will never find again. No matter what, these feelings won't go away

Just have to applaud you for you godlike taste in music.

Thanks user, got any music or stories to share?

eh I'll bump another song

youtu.be/1o84y-5-cO0

No stories, but have a song.
youtu.be/nFYdKwahMrs

Garth Brooks More than a Memory. Came out right about the time my wife and I divorced. Kills me every goddamn time I hear it.

First time I've heard this song, and damn I can see why it hits hard

Bumping another good sad song
youtu.be/zaE-sBJQixg

g.co/kgs/AzAHLe

>when she leaves you in a heartless manner and refuses to talk to you again giving no reason why she left. You know why though

youtu.be/KvrwpqT7etM

Love Train by The O'Jays and Shut In by Strand Of Oaks

I can understand that, though the way I see it, there's plenty of to find more people that you may connect so much better to. Great song btw

posted these already:

But I forgot about Croce. 'I Got a Name' is a hard listen. Sometimes I skip it. When he sings 'And I'll carry it with me like my daddy did' I almost lose my shit every time. My dads in really bad health and has been for about 10 years now. Just keeps getting worse and worse, and I feel so bad for him and I can't believe he isn't dead yet. tough mother fucker.

FUCK YES ANOTHER CITIZEN COPE FAN HOW'S IT GOING OP?

really like your taste in music, and Jim Croce was damn amazing. Sorry about your father, sounds like the kind of man that's a real fighter. Wish you the best of luck

NOTHING MUCH BUDDY aside from the reasons I started this thread. Anyways, got any stories or songs to share?

>>how's it going
>>nothing much
The embarrassment never ends

hell yeah i got some music to share
youtube.com/watch?v=HSXw-_LO3c0
youtube.com/watch?v=zr5mCBFejIE
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PXf-eNdV0
youtube.com/watch?v=r4PUE1AZGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=pcawnRIyeok
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7qXHjxj_0

also cope's gonna release like 2 albums within the next 2 years i am pretty excited for it

Well the thread is pretty slow. Gonna talk more in depth to hopefully encourage others.

A few years ago, I met this girl. Life's been hard on her and she was really close to ending everything. I had no idea for a while, but the day we met was when she was going to end it. Luckily, I met her, and for some reason she decided not to end it just yet. We've spoken for a long time, and life has gotten better and she has become happier and more confident and I'm so happy for her. Unsurprisingly, we ended up falling for each other after spending so much time together. Thing is, I can't be with her. Difference in religion means I can't marry her. But as long as she's happy, I'm happy. I need at least that, and to talk with her to. Recently, though, we haven't been talking much. The painful thing is that I understand what it's like to love someone because of her, and I understand what it feels like

She's the first person I've ever felt like I need to talk to. I adore everything she does or says. I even love her imperfections. She is just made up of so many parts that make her her, and she's so damn amazing and kind and unique, and just looking at her, I can't help but smile and be happy. I've never felt like someone could represent so much goodness, and I've never felt like someone could be so important. I've always felt like I'm a selfish person, but with her... I just want everything to work for her. Even if it means sacrifice, I'll be happy if she's happy. im having trouble trying to put it into words, but there's no one like her, and I know I'll never find anyone like her. This makes it so much harder to try and move on

Anyone on? I have only a little bit more to talk about but I'll probably just go to bed. Thread seems dead

Thanks for the songs, gonna listen to them now

yeah i'm still on but thread seems dead so just gonna leave tab open to see if it becomes alive

PAGE 10 IT'S GONNA FUCKING DIE

She's dated a couple guys since we met, at my encouragement. The first guy she "dated" I encouraged her not to though. He sounded... Fake. He got her a doll on Valentine's Day. I think that was the first time they spoke. I really felt like this wasn't normal or sincere, and I was unfortunately right

> difference in religion

you're better off if she's religious. Also, marriage isn't everything. You can still be partners.

He invited her to his house, and they watched a movie or something. He tried to kiss her but she didn't want to. She wanted to leave, but when she got up he punched her and knocked her to the ground, forcefully kissed her and felt her up. The guy's sister came into the room after hearing noise and he let her go. She ran out of the house.

I'm the one with the religion. Not very good at practicing, though I have always believed in it. We kind of have been acting as partners, but it just couldn't work, because we were still distanced. It felt like just pretending everything was fine and we were together, even though that's not how things actually were

drop the religion if she's that meaningful to you

She's had trouble with him after that, and here's something I haven't mentioned, but I moved before they met. The best I could do without spending all my money on a plane ticket to jail after killing the guy was encouraging her to get a restraining order. It's mostly helped since then. The guys dad is a cop and somehow knows his son is fucked up. Apparently the dad made it a point to his son not to go near my friend.
An unfortunate theme throughout everything is that she comes across fucking psychos too damn much

It's not so simple from my point of view. When you see the religion as definite truths, you can't just drop your beliefs so easily, though I admit that I've tried convincing myself otherwise

Had a really bad breakup last Feb. after basically ruining my life 5 months beforehand. Still feeling the effects of decisions i made and the breakup to this day

I listened to this albums and specifically this song nearly everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=7tBwijF2EXg

youtu.be/xLaKE2eeeXM
youtu.be/2sZalatJ5rE
youtu.be/3s_tvnl3teU
youtu.be/QcCjTDc3xlo
youtu.be/Q_mA7xEmzT8

heres a few ive been stuck on lately, trying so hard to pull my self out of this hole

Thanks for the songs. What happened to get you down?

Sounds really unfortunate, and I'm sure you're tired of hearing crappy encouragement, but I'm gonna say it anyways. Don't be too upset or angry with what happened, it doesn't help. Don't get hung up on what you might've done either, life is all about learning. You can't have something bad without something good. Things will get better.
Alright well that's enough cheesy advice for the rest of my life. Anyways, good luck

bad break up last year january, been hitting the booze hard ever since

i dont remeber what its like to feel normal, or not sick for that matter, it was my fault, and she seems happy so i dont want to interupt in any way

sucks being broken

What's up Cope fans. Whats good after waking moment songwise? Ever seen him live? I never have cause he wouldn't do the songs i dig.

Thanks man, i haven't really had anyone to reach out to get advice from, so any advice is good advice to me no matter what. The bad news in my life just keeps coming recently which stinks, i'm trying to keep holding on through it all though

Thanks mate

Damn
If you feel like it's your fault, I'm assuming you already asked for forgiveness. If you have, then don't treat yourself like crap, because I doubt she would want you to. I'm sorry if my advice is shit, but I don't know if drowning in drink will help you in the end. It's really tough, I understand, but you shouldn't beat yourself up.

Suck it up faggot and deal with it
Ffs

No problem, I'm happy to try passing some hope and encouragement, I understand how important it is. It's nice to hear you're still holding on and pushing through. No matter what, things must look up eventually.

Something about the beat, the feel that I'll only experience something for the first time once
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

rainwater really wasn't that great but i really liked lifeline and jericho.

I can only guess that you don't understand what dealing with something like that feels like. It's very tough to get over feelings like that, and every person is different.

I hope so man, i'm remaining sorta optimistic

wow these are all really great, especially the raindrops one that shit was the bomb

look up joanna wangs other stuff, she's phenomenal

its progressed from beating myself up to full blown addiction

im trying to cut back a little i guess, i just love the feeling of being absolutely shit faced

id smoke weed, but i freak the fuck out unless i do when im drunk, pretty sure im allergic

i know the booze is my problem now, but ive lost all sense of self control, my brain chemistry is completely fucked, and my body is dependent on it

i know i need to stop, im afraid the withdrawls will kill me though, im weening my self off little by little, i dont drink during the day though so i feel sick and anxious all day at work or when i have off

atleast im not .750 ml a night like i was around early spring for a month and a half

Hey man, you're making progress. You can get there if you make sure to stick to it. Don't forget there are always places to go for professional help in these things. You really don't need to go at it alone if you don't want to. Regardless, you can overcome this, you'll get there, and you'll be able to do so much more once you're passed this. I believe in you man, good luck

thanks user

Alright, I gotta head to bed, need to get up in a couple of hours. Thanks everyone for the music and conversation and distraction. Idk if anyone wanted me to, but if someone cared for that story I didn't continue, sorry about that.
Anyways, good luck to you guys that I spoke to, and anyone else that may come. Stay strong guys, and never forget that there's always something good in everything. Goodnight guys.

My final song:
youtu.be/87Mnzmyeplw