Is it possible to run your nostalgia well dry?

Is it possible to run your nostalgia well dry?

For the past 2 years I've been nostalgic and revisited everything from my childhood and recaptured many feelings. I haven't been able to recapture that warm, nostalgic feeling in about a month now. Is it over? Do I have to move on to real life now? I'm scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NHozn0YXAeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's over OP

zedas lapidas youre a faggot op

samefagging. says 2 posters in thread and im one of them. so my statement of your huge faggotry stands and is proven.

welcome to adulthood. you will never be happy again

still samefagging like we cant tell. still only 2 posters retard

I'm samefagging, but only because I want someone to talk to

>youre talking to yourself

yeah i have no friends

johnny tsunami

ive never seen that one. looks like shit

that movie was lit

FUC& ME DADDY

yes baby girl

It will run dry. It'll come on hard then slowly tapper off. Every now and then you'll find something totally obscure you forgot about that will make you nostalgia. I worked on a 90's playlist of just random songs that i liked from my childhood, i would search and search for gems, started fast then slowed down after i couldnt find much anymore.

youtu.be/NHozn0YXAeE

Posting in worst thread

Thousands of years ago whites and blacks were on equal standing. Both cultures were a mix of fuedalism, tribalism, and occasionally even Empires who built great cities and developed their own rich cultures. These two great forces traded with each other and waged war for literally thousands of turns taking turns occupying each other. The middlemen for almost all interactions between these two great powers was the Middle East largely populated by Muslims who pioneered math, inventing modern day algebra and calculus. Unfortunately a dark power was rising in this land and before to long the Muslim intellectuals were driven out by the Jews who quickly seized control and dominated the international markets. In their conquests for penny pinching the Jews started buying gunpowder, a powerful invention created by the Asians hundreds of years prior, and tried to sell it to the Africans in exchange for their plentiful Gems and rhinestones. It didn't take the Jews too long however to revise it would be easier just to take it so they started selling the black-powder to Africa's rivals, the whites. By doing so the Whites could use their plentifully Iron reserves to weaponise the substance and in just a century they had surpassed the African kingdoms crude Muskets as the Africans technology had stagnated without the Jewish imports. Now the Jews could sit back and let the Goyims fight their wars and collect the spoils for themselves once Africa was plundered.

FUG MY FARTBOX DADDY YOU FAT WHORE

What the fuck is this thought I was on /r9k/ for a min

this is perfect thanks for posting this

Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Lol found the nigger lover

Idk, if im not gaming im usually spamming music and living out fantasies in my head. Not much to do with nostalgia but it keeps me occupied

THIS IS NOW A ROLL THREAD
GOOD ROLLS AND MAGNESIUM WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU SAY "Roll me Daddy!"

Roll me Daddy!

I like the way you think.

I have fun doing that type of thing myself, but feel like im wasting my time. But if other people do it, it can't be that bad. That's for giving me inspiration to live my life how I want to.

One Punch Man

One Punch Man could be Gengitsued tho

This

This

This

Nah bro i fucking hate myself for it. But whatever, ive never been particularly motivated to do much of anything. Just going through the motions in life until i hit a deadend, maybe ill be an hero.

Nah brah, listen to me. It doesn't get better, just do it now.

I very rarely ever get high but when I do I eat edibles(duh) I get so high that I feel like I'm reliving my childhood with really strong feelings of nostalgia. Its pretty fucked up and I'm not sure why that shit happens. Shits pretty good though.

Roll me Daddy!

>This
This

Don't an hero. Live life to the fullest, live life exactly how you want to. As long as you do whatever you enjoy, you're living a good life.

zenon was pretty cute

Yeah i probably wont. Ive got a few options i think, in terms of getting my shit together.

roll me daddy

Roll me papi