Fan Service: The Character

Fan Service: The Character

Why is this powerless slut on a team of mutants and metahumans? She's not only the weakest and most useless member of the team, but her """""""""craziness""""""""" makes her an unpredictable liability.

>"HOL UP! YOU MEAN WE GOTTA TO SAVE THE WURLD WITH A MENTAL PATIENT ON THE TEAM?"

After a long hard day she'll suck dick, all of them.

You should stop caring so much

Expect every white girl with "issues" to be dressed like this at Halloween.

the only silver lining familia

there will be legion of SLUT harley this october

Isn't she somewhat on par with Batman's sidekicks in terms of fighting prowess?

I know in Batman Arkham Knight she kicks the shit out of Nightwing, so she can't be that bad.

Also, is the SS movie deals with the Joker, makes sense she'd be on the team, since he did create her, and she knows him pretty well.

They're after the Joker. She was his psychiatrist and lover, so she's probably being brought along for insight.

>reddit filename
You have to back

>Isn't she somewhat on par with Batman's sidekicks in terms of fighting prowess?

Haven't played AK, but Harley is nowhere near the combat ability of any member of the Bat family in any respectable canon. She's a deranged ex-psychiatrist who just kind of attaches herself to the Joker and fights with her harlequin themed bag of tricks. Batman's sidekicks are like junior versions of him. They're all master hand-to-hand combatants.

I know in some of the comics she teams up with Ivy, and gets a bit of a boost in her ablities as a result. And in Arkham Knight the Joker is dead, so she's probably been able to flourish somewhat.

>Fan Service: The Character
Basically

>no tits
>no hips
>barely an arse
>normies will still talk about her being a 10/10

But will they put out?

She's deadpool of dcu

Huh.

Yeah, she's no slouch, but again she's never been of the level that she'd be able to hold her own in a fight against a real fighter. She has tended to rely on mischief, weapons, henchmen and the likes, not really so much on actual fighting skill.

Deadpool has actual powers though.

No that would be Deathstroke.

It's a good thing I'm heading to the US for college.

People already dress like her at cons and it will only get worse.

bro it's halloween, it's probably the easiest night of the year to get laid to be honest

combined with SLUT costumes and the dozens of slut harleys you'll see, if you're even halfway not ugly you'll get laid

You could say the same about the Joker...he doesn't have any special abilities other than being nuts.

Jokey character beloved by normies who hate comics but dress up like them at conventions

You mean Ambush Bug

Fans are retards and don't really know what they want. They just like bitching because their lives are full of banality.

She's an efficient killer with amazing acrobatic skills.
>Powerless
nigga the only two with powers on the entire squad are Diablo and Enchantress

Killer Croc has superhuman strength and is bulletproof last i checked. also Katana has a magic sword, but for the most part is just really fucking skilled.

>superhuman strength
og croc is just strong because he was a wrestler.
>bulletproof
thats true, forgot that bit so yeah count makes 3.

>Katana has a magic sword
doesnt make a character super powered you're right about the skill thing tho.

Rick Flagg had a fire sword in the suicide squad spin off with Rustam(?).

that was a shit DLC and harley should not have been able to beat nightwing or even go toe to toe

her combat ability should be what it was in AC when batman one shot her

She doesn't really kick the shit out of him, as such. I think NW would have still won if Ivy wasn't OP as fuck.

>magic sword

No she thinks her sword is possesed, but she's just nuts.

it depends, killer croc is generally just a mobster with a skin condition. the "giant dinosaur man" croc is gay.

>No she thinks her sword is possesed, but she's just nuts.

Don't know what nu52 did, but before that it has always been a magic sword that was possessed by her husband and regularly soul drained anyone it killed, allowing her to summon those spirits to fight for her or commune for information.

Yeah discount Lizard pisses me off too, but this movie seems to be rolling with the souped up meta version.

Much more interesting character when he's just nutso cannibal.

I think most of the Batman villains work better when they're mentally deranged but don't have any super-human powers. One of the reasons I don't like Ivy as a villain

>People already dress like her at cons and it will only get worse.

It used to actually take effort to dress like Harley. Now all you need is a blonde wig, pigtails and eyeliner.

The costume doesn't even matter.

question for you americans who is the owner of the character in your comics in general the creator or the editorial?
is there an exception because she was created not in the comics but the tv show?

i don't think he is actually a cannibal, it's just implied to be a rumour. do we ever see him eat people?

killer croc fucking sucks anyway, there are a ton of better mobster characters and the giant version is lame because he is stupid as fuck and no match for batman.

If you work for the company and create a character in something that belongs to the company then said character belongs to the company.

Most of his more regular stories paint him as a cannibal (the movie's using it) and he's not a mobster, he's a nutjob that gets off on killing and eating people, even gets paid for it sometimes.

>and the giant version is lame because he is stupid as fuck and no match for batman.

In an arkham game, sure.

killer croc is king jobber

Aren't they all...aren't they all..

Creator rights means they still get paid for use of the character even though the company has them.

Then you have shit like Neil Gaiman making Angela for Spawn ad then claiming the rights to her and winning so now he lets Marvel use her

My GF wants to dress like Harley and do her hair that way for the premiere. Totally okay with my penis. The only difference is that she's not white.

don't worry user this isnt Sup Forums

That's a shame

>implying Sup Forums isn't just as racist and shitpost-y as Sup Forums

FUCKING NIGGERS

Aw Waylon, how far you've fallen.

DUDE HE ONLY HAS BOOMERANGS LMAO

HOW IS HE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS CROCO DUDES AND FIRE CHOLOS

Hint: that's part of the charm. Just go with it.

Is it ever explained how Harley Quinn is a master at acrobatics

Shits weird.

All depends on the contract.

So is she a East Asian or a light Latin? Those still pass.

yes it is, Ivy gave her drugs

I'm white, you cuckold.
Nope. Haitian. Black as it gets.

Well can Croc do this?

Well she HAS to have some sort of ability because she's a villain. It doesn't matter WHY, she just does and if you have a problem with that wait for the Harley solo spin off movie

>spotted the fat feminist Marvel fan

Get over it

She was a high school gymnast, like top class.

in her introduction main DC universe Ivy gives her a serum that makes her immune to her toxins but also boosts her strength and agility, but it was always canon that she was a gymnast in high school, but she wanted to be more than that but her grades were shite, so se slept her way into a psychology diploma.

Why not Storm?

She's really into Harley Quinn for some reason. Not that I mind, Harley Quinn is hot as fuck, and Storm is boring.

does anyone feel like her ass is too big? it's kinda distracting
couldn't they get a more petit actress?

Because Storm isn't on the Suicide Squad?

She can outfight catwoman if that counts.

damn I really need to get on with this phd and get into lecturing.

Russian cosplay - best cosplay

There's nothing wrong with characters who's only purpose is fapping to them.

Wait a minute.

>Harley Quinn
>Harle Quin
>harlequin

Holy shit. Holy shit guys how come I never noticed.

Welcome to POTTERY.

really? Really?

fpbp

Red Tool is undeinably the Dead Pool of DC