Your country

>your country
>what do you call the small islands off the coast of argentina and who do they belong to

The Freedom Islands were once a bastion of freedom and liberty in the subantarctic before being snatched by the conniving british. Out of the goodness of our hearts, we have not pressed the issue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnSV7h6Lx4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islas Malvinas Britanicas :^)

ancient bulgar territory, 3 moreta and 1 okean

#malvinasnashi

forces one to reflect

The sheep and penguin islands.

Ishujt e poshtëperëndimit

Mallween Islands, British territory

Las Malvinas je Srbija

Malouines, soon-to-be former EU clay

imagine being Argentinian and not owning islands literally 100 yards from your coast

>(Islas Malvinas)

it really makes you think

Falklandsöarna
It belongs to the people who live there, and they have decided to bequeath it unto Queen Elizabeth.

Malwiny

LES MALOUINES SONT FRANÇAISES

Imagine being European and not owning islands literally 20 miles from your coast

Malvinas

I can relate to their feelings T_T
Perfidious Albion...

sounds horrible

all rightful British clay

Who is the Ulster pepe supposed to be

They're technically crown dependencies and are not part of the United Kingdom or are they a British overseas territory, but yeah they're our responsibility in terms of defence.

I can see them from the coast

Feels like having the mayor of your capital city belonging to a non native ethnicity.

France stop being silly.

Granville?

based big ian paisley

Imagine being British and having your gf get gangbanged by pakistanis and carribean negros.

Imagine being British and loosing your empire
hahahahahjahjahjahjahjahjakjshakjskajskajska british is a joke

t. "greek"

Thanks m8

Cherbourg

Mais je vais souvent vers Flamanville, on voit Aurigny et Serqc just devant Guernesey

I call them "Mine"

Je vais emménager à Caen, y'a des trucs sympa à aller voir dans la région en particulier qui soient pas très connus ?

imagine being British

i wouldn't know you smelly taig lovers

>imagine being the single most successful ethnicity in the history of our species

Feels pretty great, gotta say. We'll be riding this wave for the next couple of centuries until the Greater Anglo Union finally takes shape.

I've heard of him before.

Caen c'est sympa j'y ai vécu 5 ans

La région est pas mal touristique, j'ai fait une balade dans la baie du mont-st-michel avec un super guide c'etait bien, après le Mont en lui même c'est vraiment le tourisme à outrance

Lol no

>Imagine being swedish and not owning the island populated by swedes in the middle of gulf of bothnia

we do have hundreds of islands tho. we even have some on uruguayan clay.

But do any of them have either penguins and/or sheep?

youtube.com/watch?v=EnSV7h6Lx4g

Argentinian's Maldives

we have these qts on our own coast heh, you cant pet them tho :(

Ouais justement c'est le genre de trucs que je préfère éviter

>tfw Big British Bulls cucked the living daylights out of the Autistic A-masculine Argentinians

i wanna pet her vagina

what?
obviously yes.
penguins roam around in some cities.

>a fucking leaf

Les cotes du debarquement il y a moins de tourisme hors été, c'est pas mal mais c'est tourné sur la guerre, pas forcément quelquechose qui me passionne
Ouistreham, Cabourg, Arromanche ça reste sympz et assez calme quand même, apres plus haut c'est beaucoup plus calme, l'autre côté de la presqu'île est calme, mais plus lointain
Et dans les terres il y a que des champs

Falklandsöyene is rightfully owned by the locals.
They are very clear on the fact that they want to remain within the United Kingdom, and not under the rulership of a bunch of ass-blasted Argentinians.

yes, what they don't have is sheepfuckers