Which woman would make the best wife?

Which woman would make the best wife?

Korea, duh fag

14 year old thai

boy, 15 year old thai boy

Korean women are nags. They will nag the shit out of you.

They completely dominate Korean society.

Korean. Why? cuz:
> more smarter children
> no scared of giant lizard
> taller children
> kpop

that model comes with a penis

Japanese

Marrying out of your race is shameful for both families, but I guess Korean would be easier to live with since jap women are the most materialistic creatures on the planet.

Korea all the way!!!

Japanese women are played out.

>assuming all Ops are white males

>
>women are nags. They will nag the shit out of you.
>They completely dominate society.

I think you just described female society as a whole

the one who loves you

Koreans are more racist.

You can get lucky though,

Chances increase a lot if she's not an only child

Why marry them when you can kidnap, torture, kill and then rape them? Repeat.

He's obviously implying that Korean women nag more than women typically do elsewhere in the world. He's saying that that Korean woman nagging their husbands a lot is an aspect of Korean culture that isn't as prevalent in other cultures.

Latina

Dude they both fucking look the same and speak Chinese it doesn't make any difference

Japanese.

Beaners are too demanding. And I wouldn't want a woman being the reason I have to keep sharpies out of my house.

>> no scared of giant lizard

He got a point

Why not both.jpg

my gf is an only child and shes not racist but she says most old people are.
I love porking her.

This isn't about appearances. It's about which culture produces women who are better at being wives than the other culture.

It's a comparison of typical behaviors associated with each culture.

> too demanding

> my sides

Okay good luck with your non white washed East Asian.

Seriously what you think they're the Philippines? It won't be just them telling you what you need to do their parents will too

I am not saying it's not true, but HEY that's offensive

Op here. I intentionally picked women who look similar so that appearance wouldn't be a factor in your decision.

Faggot here
having bb with korean gf
she nags like fuck
it's shitty

In our defense, sex is a lot better when you are actually fuckin a woman and not a dead cow

>Beaners are too demanding

Not even close, indeed, i like them because they are the exact opposite.

>liking chinks with their paralyzed-looking faces, insincere smiles and dead eyes

Ok so so far,

Japanese women are princesses

And Koreans are feisty/naggy right?

Is this typically it?

>fuckin a woman and not a dead cow

Hey! that's offensive for Indians

Korean women nag.

nag nag nag nag nag nag nag.

They beat their husbands into submission with their vocal cords.

And I'm saying he's wrong. All women nag. Nagging gets them what they want. It universal. 50% of the people in this world are professional naggers. It supersedes culture and race. Only religion seems to suppress it (I'm looking at you fundies around the world!)

Go with a white woman. They are superior in every way.

So then it's Shinto vs Korean 'shamanism'

No. I'm "all women are nags" guy. Married 9 years to a Jap chick who complains every time her mouth moves. My mother (British) was the same.

All women nag. It's in their nature.

So very true. If it wasn't, every race of male wouldn't be trying to get one.

>go with white woman
What is he a nigger?

Koreans are more westernized and higher iq.

Neither

Only a fucking moron would get married in this day and age.

Well that's true if you're not a functional provider.

Not op but I dated white women and now never again. Maybe it was the hype/ subconscious expectations that did it.

They fucking hit and emotional rollercoaster for no reason.

Not much nagging ime but they do worse shit imo.

Same reason I don't date Latinas. They're like whites but more feisty

It's not, I have some friends from that hell-hole and the like Asian girls, Chinese style because of that. But dude, they are really dead cows, just por actresses move, average Asian will be submissive, sex obedient but moveless

> more westernized

Because that's what you want in an eastern chick.

Think would have asked French vs German if op wanted that

Not all women nag the same amount. Some women nag more than other women.

This isn't a fucking light switch. It's a volume nob. Where most women nag 5/10, Korean women nag 10/10. They are the worst naggers on the fucking planet.

No other culture produces women who nag more.

i cant speak for him, but as an asian guy i tend to find white women the most tolerable

fagot. go be a virgin somewhere else.

japanese. koreans are shitty

Please don't start this engrish wars

Arigatou

I'm dating a Korean now and she nags way less than anyone else I've been with. Maybe she's the exception but they do exist.

Both are shitty

Yellow tards are just whiter shitskins

Not OP but what are Chinese like then?

Let's just compete the list

found the nig nog. Only niggers go for white women. qt Asian is master race!

Why dont you post some actual asians OP, Im not interested in getting married to Miss Photoshop.

And?

You know you can fuck women without being their slave, right? Fucking betas

You don't know that asian guys like white girls? It's a thing. Too bad white girls don't like asian guys.

Fam thb

Whites are pigskin niggers.

Look at your divorce/cheating rate. Only place that beats western europe is Thailand and that's because that's where your women go to fuck ladyboys when they're not being debauched by niggers

Prove me wrong

>Pro tip: come back in ten years

Fuck Chinese girls, they are stupid, childish....

Korean women thrive on conflict. If she starts nagging, it means she wants your attention. Give right back to her. Leads to hot, dirt sex.

Japanese women are much more reserved. They usually don't complain, but they sit and pout and it's fucking annoying. Half the time you don't even know what's wrong with the nippess, but most of the time it's something so lame it makes you want to punch her in the face.

Both are fine high-tier Asians.

Chinese grils are just cocksleeves tho. Find you one with a nice body.

Go home Patel. Go shit in your designated shitting street.

Every white washed person in the west likes whites because of tv and media.

I dated whites and never again fucking most complicated tards ever. That being said latinas are on par.

As a conglomerate, can vary greatly on individual though

tl;dr

I can. But you can't.

MGTOW are omega males who call their inability to properly seduce a woman a conscious decision. It's the worst delusion ever.

>I are nigger can't read

Talk more about them please, are they good, the one I have it's making me confused and mad, I hate her but nice slave tho

liar. you are a Korean woman and you don't like the truth being spoken about you.

Share your experience?

Im not the faggot who wants to get married. I guess you are one of those religious nuts that can't have sex without a wedding.

You have 60 seconds to post a pic of your Korean girlfriend with a time stamp

Im on your side you stupid fucking nigger

You idiot? Thread is about who's wife material. Go talk shut somewhere else. We all have had sex here you virgin. Don't go off topic troll

I've met several Korean and Japanese women at my university and honestly Korean women are generally bitches. Most of the Japanese women I've met were nice though.

Keep being a slave to your master while she awards you with sex every 3 weeks. Just keep waggling your tail.

yeah well user knows enough asians to tell about the average, i am sure.
I know chinese from big cities, banana viet and indo. majority of those were no dead fish at all.

> ends up being a selfie

What's Sup Forums opinion on flipino women?
Please respond

>met bitch at Halloween party, slutty Minnie or some shit.
> dated her 3 times
>basically rape her 3rd date
>after 3 rapes she ask for more
>do it in public places, park, bus, restrooms at Walmart and college, car, classroom. Etc
>bitch is bitching for her shitty life
>tells me sleeps with a professor
>threat her like meat from this point on
>she loves me but DAMN she's annoying

When a girl is really easy one does not feel like loving her. Just a sex toy

they are good cleaners.

Hahaha. With koreans, your children will be ugly because koreans are surgically enhanced

The one with the boipussy

Of course Park Hye-Shin would make the best wife.

Niggers of Asia

Japanese>Korean>Chinese>Thai>Filipino

Nice cumholes, all I'll say it's they like latina, but Asian version

If you want a loyal one higher chance from rural area but you have to send her family $300-700 monthly if you want things to stay nice

i'd marry either if she likes me

they do business. chances are good they only wanna make a living for their whole family out of a white boy. I heard they are big trouble.

If that's the case, then white are white men going for non-white women?

Good fuck toys. Excellent wives. Not the most attractive but you can find a real hot one

Virgin kissless hugless sexless detected

> Japan top with Korea right below

> Thai before Filipino

Massive bait detected

The one that looks closer to a white woman, because that's what everyone actually desires.

Only the bar girls, dude. The ones with degrees send their own money

b8