/b

/b

I honestly can't tell, is this assigned male bullshit for real, or satire?

If it's real and not satire, why are they using school children as a basis of intelligence.

When people see a child picking dog shit off the ground in the park and shoving it in their mouth, do they run off to blog about their genius children and how we should learn their wisdom?

Does it matter? Who cares, really? Let the deranged person do what they want, it's irrelevant.

It doesn't matter, but I assumed this was a discussion board.

Sadly, sometimes, it's real.

People are just really stupid.

I might move out of country within the next year or so if this shit keep happening. Jk

Yeah, and there should be something worthy of discussion.

I read some of their resent shit and went backwards. Even 230 or whatever pages they're at in.

They do a piss poor job at trying to prove a point or whatever.

Looked at first 10, just seemed typical meh shit.

looked at about 10 from back to front, it seems more like a feminist raging about males, but just replacing the word feminist with Trans and Males with Cis people.

Check'd. But really, this is /b. can you really find more things worth talking about this moment than you can count on your fingers.

It's all bananas and traps.

Degeneracy

Does the lack of quality discussion on interesting topics stop because it's rare? Yeah, it's Sup Forums, doesn't mean you have to follow the standard.

I'm down for conversation, I'm drinking and chilling. What's something you'd actually like to discuss, because it can't be this.

Trips!

I don't really know, I guess I just wonder where people went so wrong. How we went from a system of people who wanted to work forward to a better world of everyone. and somehow we've fallen to.

>Gender doesn't define me!
(One Week Later)
>My Gender is special and defines me, learn your place!

Granted, I'm not contributing much myself at the moment. But I'm not sure where I'd even begin at this point.

Did you just compare being trans to eating dogshit? Fking white males

Honestly, when have you met a true sjw in real life? I haven't, though I live in non-urban Ohio so that might be it. I honestly think tumblr is a woman's Sup Forums, a place to vent and be ridiculous without association.

But dub 00's then trip 000's is pretty cool.

if lifes a game why not treat it like one? hmmmm

yo somebody screen hot this lol.

Wtf does that even mean?

this is the real comic tho

be u, look in a mirror.

No, I used an example of why using early developing children as a bases of anything is stupid.

It's like those pictures of kids saying. "Why would you cook a chicken they're our friends!" to promote intelligent eating from a vegan side of view. While ignoring that other child in the back ground eating sand.

Just as stupid as the real deal, imo. There is influence by race and gender I think, but it's so blown out of proportion that even satire feels lazy.

I've bounced around NC, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee. You'll run into a surprising amount of real life SJW in these areas.

Calm dow Jaden.

Also, not white.

That sucks man, but you have to understand what is a fad and real belief. I mean, what did you 'know' was true in your 20's versus reality? No use in getting upset over growth pains.

Children and drunks say the truth
Children are innocent and would never day something to hurt another person (like claiming to be another gender)
Children aren't indoctrinated by our culture and are thus open minded.
Children are the future, so if you disagree you're part of the past and not modern enough.
Children form simple thoughts, so if a child can make those connections, you as an adult should definitely be able to do so too.
I would guess these and many more reason are why he/she/they chose children, it makes their job easier and helps them argue.

>i havent been tgis happe since the day my ex-husband forgot to beat me
I keked

It's written by a SJW. Nothing they do or say makes any fucking sense.

Fair enough I suppose. Maybe there were just as many oddities early on I just fail to remember or cared about at the time.

Kids are kids, and that mentality never really stops. Fads are social devices to display awareness and be part of something. Honestly just replace radfems with any fad you know and think about it. Some people say it's bad and a display of ignorance, but as a dude who has never had Facebook, Instagram, or any of that stuff, I don't feel superior. I feel left out.

There's a cost to moral fortitude that never really pays off, it's just egotistical masturbation. I don't have a Facebook because I believe I'm better than that, I just don't have a use for it because I have no friends.