What is wrong with my toe Sup Forums it's sore as fuck

What is wrong with my toe Sup Forums it's sore as fuck

Toe aids as well as ingrown foot cancer. I'm a doctor and it's sever stage 6 even. RIP open it was a great thread.

In grown toe nail. May as well cut the whole thing off

ingrown nail. goto the doctor and get it cut out.

>doctor
>sever
lol

this
if no health insurance than soak toe in hot water with epsom salt, dig at ingrown nail with tweezers and try to clip it. You're in for a wild ride, op

Cancer

Ingrown nail, go make an appointment with a doctor so they can remove part of the nail not the whole thing, its caused when you don't cut your toe nails property. (Don't cut the edges off to deep) also it will hurt a shit load when it's getting removed so make sure you video tape it. Recovery rate anywhere from 2-6 weeks depending on your age.

Infected toenail. Not really a problem. Go to your GP and they'll cut out the edge of the nail and then give you some antibiotics.

Ingrown toe nail, I've had many myself, go see a doctor and get it removed.

Quit sticking it up your ass, clean the shit out of your nail bed, user or it may multiply

Don't do this

Why not? Its good advice user. It makes sense and I could fully back it.

He did say "if no health insurance."

ingrown toenail... go to dr

fuck you, digging out an ingrown toenail is fun as hell. The relief is immediate

its infected

top kek

dicloxaciline 500mg every 8 hours for 7 days

the ingrown nail part has to be extracted

this is top quality advice

>its gonna hurt

Digging out the nail bed hurts like FUCK. If you don't remove it, the nail will become even more ingrown

Who the fuck doesn't have health insurance?
Oh right, Amerifats

It's ok I live in the uk I don't need health insurance

I'm Australian, and while healthcare is free, GP's are usually foreign and are really unkind. If he is Australian (especially in Sydney) it would hurt less to do it yourself and then go buy antibiotics afterwards.

>youre in for a wild ride
He did mention that it would hurt mate, its not like he's lying about anything. Quality advice, certainly fucking better than what you've contributed

Hell ye boi

You 'll want to soak that in a strong bleach solution, user.
it kures kansers

They probably won't even remove the whole nail, just that one side.

Should I drink the solution as well

Used to take out those mother fuckers by myself. Not a pleasant experience... At all! But increased my pain resistance pretty good.

ingrown nail i had to go to the doctor to get mine done got injections and it still hurt like hell they had to cut a quarter of the nail from the end of the nail back to the beginning on 2 sides of 1 nail and 1 side of my other nail on my big toes

This kinda tool + some balls would to the job.