EU fag here, some facts about me

EU fag here, some facts about me

1. I have never carried a knife outside
2. I have never seen a real gun
3. I have never been in a fight

How much does this trigger amerifats?

I'm an Aussie fag, I too apply to those things.

There has not been a gun incident in my town for over 20 years.

1.Never eaten a steak alfresco?
3. Never been constipated? Potentially after aforementioned steak.

That fat ass has killed more sand niggers than you could ever hope for you cuck

>There has not been a gun incident in my town for over 20 years.
99.99% of murrifags will not believe this

Port Arthur local?

I'm sure you've seen many dicks in and around your mouth though.

And you live in a poverty-stricken lifestyle that I would kill myself if I lived that way.

nah.

American here
1) I carry a pocket knife every day
2) I own several guns
3) I've been in lots of fights as a kid, only a couple small ones as a teen/adult.

And yet, I've never murdered anyone. How could this possibly be???

I know theres been stabings and beatings

So poor there's nothing to fight for. That's sad.

OP never mentioned the subject of murder or any other issues of social violence.
Yet you've still been triggered.
Insecure there, champ?

I'm from America and that in no way surprises me. I live right outside of a major city in the south and there has never been a murder in my city that was established 40 years ago

I am not talking about BBQ, naturally I've used knifes outdoors, used to love making things in the woods. I am talking about having a knife on you in public, for protection, which is only for murrifaggots.

Solo fights aren't really fights, even if one guy is a huge asshole

because you're a responsible gun owner. But rules are made for the 1% of retards who fuck it up for everyone, and the US should address gun laws as such.

I don't give a fuck what some twat 7,000 miles away has or hasn't experienced.

Pic related, you're jelly.

If you've never been in a fight then you are a pussy, merifat or not

sweet timestamp

double foregrip?
fuck, youre tactical

I beat the shit out of some uk fags at some pub in torquay. You faggots are pretty weak man. You guys should honestly carry something if you are going to talk shit

>mfw the gun doesn't fit the casing

how are kangaroos in person?

I honestly dont care but, nice b8.

that's totally not a casing for the gun

Yeah, except those 1% willing to murder someone over wearing the wrong color shirt are the exact same people who won't follow gun laws. Do you really think these people walk on down to Walmart on a Sunday afternoon and buy a gun legally?

They get it from a homie who got it from a homie who got it from a dude who smuggled it across the border from Mexico.

I live in California, we have some of the nation's tightest gun laws, yet one of the worst crime rates. People like to point the finger at NRA rednecks as the source of gun crime but really it's all the same shitskins who are committing all the other crimes.

Chosing not to participate in ancient mating quarrels is being a pussy?

That fucking pic.

>Operation Infinite Walrus
>insulating blubber ensures warmth in arctic missions
>russians attacking bridge to nowhere
>dive for cover
>fire raining from above
>hungry?
>grab a snickers
>wash it down with a big gulp
>rise like a lion returning fire on enemy

Peruvian fag here i know you must be thinking that since i was born in a third world country and the largest country exporter of cocaine i probably have killed kidnapped people but i actually

Never seen a gun or used one
Never carried a knife to go outside
Never been robbed
Never been involved in any kind of criminal act as a victim or aggressor
Never did cocaine only weed a few times
The edgier thing I've done it's come here without using a proxy

Amerifag here

>Never been in a fight, because im a 6'4 fucking beast
>dont normally carry a knife unless its cold outside
>only carry a gun if its monday - sunday

Why do you not carry a knife when it's cold?

>>dont normally carry a knife unless its cold outside
why the fuck does it have to be cold outside to carry a knife

only carry when it's cold I meant

So when my dick gets small and my nipples get hard, I still have my trusty knife to keep my masculinity live and well,

nice living in a tinyass 100 population town in the middle of nothing

Nice

Also Ausfag.
Plenty of gunshots out here, but I'm rural and everyone hunts rabbits and foxes out here.
Also been in plenty of fistfights... usually ending in a round of drinks followed by the swearing of unending brotherhood, usually followed by more drinks.

Other than that, yeah. Pretty quiet out here. No people getting shot, maybe one murder in the last 20 or so years

try

I'm an amerifat and it bothers me that you can complain about sleeping under safe under the blanket of freedom that my country provides you. I would rather you just say 'thank you' and then shut the fuck up. There isn't a 'free' country in the western world that doesn't owe America a debt of gratitude. And you aren't from a free western country then fuck you anyway.

i dont think about you at all

most of us couldnt give 2 fucks what anyone else does, especially you eu trash

Means you're a huge sissy faggot.

Most gunfags think it's because they are gun-fags that they've never been in a fight, don't realize it's just because there isn't all that much fighting going on over here in America. The ones who have think they're fucking Rambo because they tackled some drunk frat boy, before laying on top of him thrusting their hips at him for awhile, after saying "What?!" back and forth for ten minutes.

its only there because mutiple novices were shooting it, plus the angled grip is being chewed up just trying to put it onto the rail.

Oh, I believe that.

That's why 3rd world Sandniggers are taking over your continent, raping your sons and wives, and subjecting you to Allah.

You know, because you can't stand to be in a fight.

heres my timestamp

suck my cawk i got nothing to prove to you