What the fuck is this its like right behind my ballsack

What the fuck is this its like right behind my ballsack

its your dick, OP

Looks like herpies

im a virgin

it hurts when i walk too

Its a pimple nigger but.....take care of that shit before it becomes an absces

Just acne, little grass on the skin, sometimes they get close to my dick and it hurts alot, my english sucks so maybe someone else can explain better.

is a pimple

Can confirm, it's grass.

ive never had a pimple hlaf this big or painful though

If no one's coming to visit why would you shave

Pop it, make a video

i like it

You can still have herpes as a virgin there underage. If your mother or father had it when they concieved you then you have it too. Enjoy having to wear a condom and having pustules on your dick and balls all the time.

You got the AIDS

im 18 and i have never even kissed a girl and my parents didnt have herpies

dude its a fucking ingrown hair just pop it and make sure to get the hair out unless you want to have to deal with the pain of popping it again

an ingrown hair you dumb nigger
shave with a better razor next time

can i just pop it with something sharp

Duuuuuude im telling you its a zit man but dont let it get to the point you have an abscess...trust me i had one ob my leg and it sucked when the doctor lanced that shit

Dick pimples are the best to pop. Just for the love of God don't try to pop it before it's good and ready

> also make sure you video it.

tumor. you die now.

i poked it and it is only bleeding a little bit

VIDEO

it's an ingrown cankerous hair. scratch it open till it bleeds and then some more and then weep in agony or make it break open to get the pus out and post oc

Just ice it. It's inflamed but not close enough to the surface. When you get a head forming, use a warm washcloth (as hot as you can get without discomfort )and Lance it. If it hurts, go back to icing it.
Source: I'm an MD

Ingrown hair. Pop the fucker and pull the hair out.

did you shave your balls m8?

medfag here. If its tender, its a blood clot thats a really common area.

Ive got one too stop being a lil bitch ur gonna be ok i assure you

Blood clot? Hope I never have you as a doctor.

Lol, wtf? That's not the same

Its my armpit nigger

you, sir, have super aids.

But i swear to god i had one just like that on my balls and all the parish medical center did was give me Tylenol on my shit

Stick a needle in it

It's an ingrown hair...
Just man up and pop the thing.
Then dig around with a pin to pull the hair out.

WAIT WHAT IF WAS BEHIND UR SACK....THEN WHO TOOK THE PICTURE!?

Could be a boil

Definitely a pimple. Pop that shit.

If it hurts, it's definetely herpes, no matter you're virgin. There's are other ways to get it. Your hand may be infected, for example.

Me

Also, herpes is a main cause of dislexia.

Shit... sorry, dyslexia.

chafe sore maybe. if slightly overweight and thighs rub, its a chafe sore. baby powder or something to keep your thighs dry, and prevent more rubbing.

pimple ready to burst

this is hidradenitis

i guarantee just from that picture of your armpit you have very early stage of HS

enjoy your life of suffering

Its a carbuncle. any new stress in jur life? pop ot with a sterilized needle and put bacetration on it