ITT: How fucked are you?

ITT: How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/secrets-out-soviets-did-not-target-cities-20120805-23ny1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1WagAKBuc_o
youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty fucked I live in Olympia. Why the fuck do they care about Olympia dude this place stinks?

what goes on here? our nukes stored here or something?

i live in the only place thats gonna get nuked in idaho

what the fuck is this?

Zika most likely. Im ready

potential nuke targets

From Montana. Missile silos all over that area.

I can't even see my state it's covered with too much purple and black

Why the fuck would anyone want to nuke medford oregon, the buildings are already flat, and there's literally nothing valuable within a 100 mile radius of the place.

Huh. More fucked then I thought.

It's Eugene dumbass, your shitty town ist that special.

Honestly I would rather just be directly hit by a nuke and vaporized than survive the initial attack and try to deal with the aftermath of a 2000 warhead nuclear war.

I'm in Lawrence KS which is between Topeka and Kansas City so I will have nukes landing just outside my city to both the east and west even in the 500 nuke scenario. I'm fucked.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1.
Why?
1. I'm Australian, being a citizen of a very powerless nation gives us a good standing
2. We have uranium, a nation would want to 'capture' it not 'destroy it'
3. We have one of the lowest density populous
4. We will have North America & Great Britain to defend us (not 100% tho)
5. I'm fucking in the middle of nowhere...radiation, what's that?

smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/secrets-out-soviets-did-not-target-cities-20120805-23ny1.html

See those two dots just above Columbia, SC?
Thats the nuclear power plant about 30 min down the road from me. Fuck me.

Very.

SWEET INSTANT DEATH BRING IT BITCHES.

Well, I'm really fucked no matter what. Thanks Hanford

Aus fag

Here is what incoming Russian nukes look like FYI
youtube.com/watch?v=1WagAKBuc_o

Eugene is not in jackson county.

Tucson. I'm fucked thanks to Huachuca, a bunch of mothballed plane hulls, and Raytheon.

The whole world is fucked in all out nuclear war. Nobody wins.

Medford has a triangle on it, dumbass.

and Davis Monthan you queer

If I saw that, I'd fucking have a crack aye.
Not much of a life if you don't wanna die.
Ah, Russia with their pommie ways

I'm pretty goddamn fucked. I live in central NJ and in Howell there's Naval Weapons Station Earle but other than that, I go to university near Harrisburg and that's a dual target for both 500 and 2k warheads. So if anyone's fucked real bad news it's me. Just look at the lack of spread New Jersey has. You could drop a nuke in New York and the fallout will literally kill half the eastern seaboard

Why the fucking hell would they nuke Billings when the air base is in Great Falls?

Dangerously close

youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

The world survives. People survive.

With that many nukes going off that close you're probably fucked anyway user.

Don't worry you'll just get a skin rash. Stalk up on aloe.

AKA a pile of mothballed plane hulls.

Another settlement needs our help...

Idaho must have it nice

minutemen III silos. (nuclear ICBMs)

Depending on wind direction, a little fucked but odds of survival are good. Around 40 miles from one of the guaranteed ones.

If you live anywhere that isn't a target your life already isn't worth living.

this guy gets it

Learn to read a legend. That's the first thing you should always look at on a map. Go back to school faggot

>mfw the only thing in North Dakota is the shit that will kill us all
>Yellowstone super volcano
>nukes

not very fucked (east of Minneapolis/St. Paul red dot)

>North Dakota
care to think that one over?

shit forgot image

Truck Driver. Wouldn't know.

Who the fuck would wanna nuke Columbus, Ohio? What is there here of such importance?

>even terrorists know what a shit hole it is

Same here, Olympia. I would gladly accept that death.

Plus, a lot of homosexuals, hipsters, and druggies would be purged. That's fucking 4 stones with one bird kek.

I'm surprised that the Idaho National Laboratory would not be targeted...

Yellowstone is split between Idaho, Montana and Wyoming you dunce.

don't forget liberals user
>implying that liberals aren't all of the above

im in a black circle and purple triangle... double fucked???

What could be of importance in the Northern Panhandle of WV, near Pittsburgh. Coal Fired power plants?

Nuke for Salem, even in 500 scenario?
Ruskies are scared of withces, or is there some other reason for that?

Yellowstone river cuts through North Dakota. North Dakota will be hit nearly as hard as those 3 states.
Pretty much only states that won't be totally fucked are Alaska and maybe Hawaii. Possibly far east states and south east florida. But doubtful

"JANET I BOUGHT YOU TAMPONS FOR A REASON, I'M WORKING ON SOMETHING IMPORTANT, DAMNIT!"

Basically. Just summed up the whole fucking state except for Lewis County. That shithole is full of bumfuck rednecks.

I don't live in a third world shithole. We in the civilised world don't have those problems. Though we do have a muslim problem but as soon as we kicked Merkel out that's over too

Cheyenne Mountain, aka one of the most secure facilities in the US, and the only thing that could take it out is literally a direct strike. I'm not talking a 'nuke close enough' strike, I mean the fucker hitting the base dead center. That's why there's so many goddamn dots right next to the city.

Yeah what's up with hitting Corvallis but not Eugene? Map has no credibility.

Targets are chosen for damage they do to population centers or the military's ability to project power.

Where is Alaska you nigger

>St Louis
Well shit

no nukes to set off yellowstone super volcano?

There's like 3 operational aircraft there, sir. Also that telescope mirror at UA.

You live in Boise user?

Ultra fucked, would be insta kill

Two when we retire the A10

>Seattle
Pretty fucked...
Though with Bowing moving a lot of it's manufacturing elsewhere I don't think we would suck as many nukes as this projection indicates.

Nigga I live in Williston, fuck this whole state.

Lmao in hawaii, hopefully the japs arent trying to be sneaky

The fuck is bowing?

You in the Outback? How do you have Internet?

same

In the overlap between the Seattle, Hood canal submarine base, Everett aircraft carrier base and Boeing facilities' blast zones. More fucked than most, I think.

I'd take the rednecks over the liberals
unless they're the jesus freak rednecks I mean the hard partying, life of the party, always got weed and booze, country bumpkin rednecks.

Am fucked

Live in Vermont. Not fucked at all.

feels good to feel in germany.
Muslime extremists don't have nukes hahahaha
88 hahaha

That would destroy America

Forgot picture, double fuck

exactly

I'm 2000 with no others nearby.
I am good

Checks DFW area
Oh, ten nukes. Pretty good, pretty good.
Useful map, though. I'll drive out to the ranch in west Texas if shit ever goes down.

You been here for life or come for the boom?
I remember Williston before it was this shitty

I rather just move away from both. The rednecks are intolerably ignorant and the liberals are walking death.

I feel the pain.

I'm just north of LA. So slightly less fucked than them, but still considerably fucked.

>"boy oh boy am I happy to be in germany!"
>The muslims don't have nukes but they sure do enjoy our women!"

Seriously kraut?

I live in western Washington. Like a mile away from Fairchild Air Force base. So yea. Pretty fucked

What's wrong with Olympia? I'm in Seattle and considering looking for work down there. Way less expensive and more chill. I've never lived there but it seems like a really nice town.

>tfw you live in middle of fucking no where but you still get nuked

I hear ya. Your rednecks out there weirdly fly rebel flags despite not being from the south too? kek

Spokane is eastern WA dipshit