Hey guys, I accidentally ran into a cp site...

Hey guys, I accidentally ran into a cp site. I didn't know at the time as the first link I downloaded didn't look under age, but looking at the rest, it was more clear. How fucked am I?

Vpn or no? Tor or no? Get rid of it and pray the fbi doesnt care.

Just delete it completely and hope for the best. The FBI only goes after people who come often into the honeypots.

none!!! Fml

I copied a username and it was the first link on Google. That's why I didn't think much of it. :(

Your definetly going to be in jail for a bit.

Just hope you're not bunking with Tyrone, or else he'll make you feel like the little girl.

But dont worry you probably eont get life or the death penalty.... I expect maybe... 3 years or more, no less though buddy. Sorry.

Does this shit apply to Europe?I downloaded some cp long time ago but didnt get into any trouble

Update: Been 1 hr, my door is still standing.

The FBI only would go after individuals who download this shit a lot. A one-time accident coupled with complete deletion shouldn 't really mess you up.

Thanks man. Makes me feel better. Just surprised this shit was on the first page of google.

just be glad it wasn't bing

Hahaha hes fucking with you. My friend got several years for having it on his pc.

Would it make my case better if I report the site? Or should I stay away for good?

NSA, FBI and CIA are going for you. You are done.

All would be good in the world if I'm their #1 priority.

this. I think law enforcment strategy is to shut down cp sites and track down the hosters and actual molesters, not people who just look at some pictures.

just leave it alone and pretend you never found it. or learn how to keep under even the fed's radar and get all that good pizza

Ive had something similar hapoen to me.
You wont get arrested but be more careful, and be aware for a few years youll be monitored some

Too scared for that honestly it's not really a bad site, since it's not forcing kids like you hear about. It's 100℅ webcams which Im used to and caused me to stick around longer than I should

Check em. And if it was just cams, nothing will happen. You didn't download and it's not static pics or Msg board like on tor

Does anyone download the Loli stuff posted on Sup Forums? Is that a bad thing?

Not really, having Lolis doesn't affect you. It's "art" and it's not hurting anyone.

I did dl tho! B4 I kept browsing the rest! There were like 300 pages and the first didn't raise any flags.

Since ops going to jail anyone wanna link us also purposely install a rat on your computer when cops come blame on virus

OP, if you're not in jail please respond.

I'm guessing they look for more than one occasion so when you're on trial you can't claim its a "mistake" like you are right now

OP IM WORRIED