All things Tor?

All things Tor?
I'm incredibly interested in this subject and I want to know more on how to stay anonymous. To start, I found a good proxy and have added that, but I doubt that's enough to truly stay secure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gOCzVXwq4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor2web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try deleting System 32

If that proxy was free you might as well kill yourself

Try looking up some cp now

I prefer horse pussy to kid pussy

its still secure from others....everyone except the goverment (because they already broke it and replaced some of the nodes with their own)

Tor was created by the CIA and a few other non-descript intelligence agencies in developed nations as a honeypot to attract the organisers of large scale crime and to make arrests.

It's safe to use if you're only doing small shit, like ordering a 20 bag of weed or downloading a $30 game on Pirate Bay.

I wouldn't use it for anything more serious. Remember, if you download straight from Tor, always disconnect your chosen device or desktop from the internet before opening and always run a scan on the file. You may end up being stuck with a virus or something worse. Oh and don't trust anyone on there, even if you've been talking to them for a long time. Feds run ops for years on there.

Faggit the only thing you need to be hiding from is the government. Unless you still got parents KeK

they've been running nodes for a long time now. nothing new. even if you connect to one of their nodes, you are still pseudo anonymous as long as you aren't profiled or being actively monitored on your ISP end.

>downloading a $30 game on Pirate Bay.

Who goes through all that trouble? just use your regular ISP. DMCA notices are bullshit anyways. Nothing every happens.

Well, guess my dream of being the internet's Escobar won't come true...

How do I download weed anonymously?

PirateBay is pretty good

Any solid ways to hide from everyone?

Fuck you wtf?? My computers fucked you cunt that's not funny you sad cunt

There's guy on YouTube named Mutahar who has a channel called SomeOrdinaryGamers. If I remember correctly he has some tutorials concerning what you're looking for.

just use tor however you want, as long as you're not scamming anybody nothing will ever happen to you dont worry about proxies and shit

Didnt work. Is it because Im on a Mac?

>Hurr Durr, i wanna triforce
>diy image pops up on the 4chans
>i delet system32
>i fuk up computer
>now i must insalt poster and say its not funny

>Mac
>system32

Go to a cave in the forest and live there for the rest of your life

Why do you want to hide? Do you have something to hide?

lol this guy knows nothing, what a fucking dumb sensationalistic, scaremongering tool

It's lame as fuck. Just move on

I agree. Well it has its uses you need to have some info on onion links already cause most em are close to impossible to find. an user about two weeks ago posted one and the mods banned him in like 30seconds cause it was a link to a cp site. you can even search on the torch browser and still get nothing m8. trust me anything worth finding isnt worth it man.
you can try to look at chatrooms or ask around for cool links but heres some tips
>red rooms dont fucking exist
>disable java script
>and dont fucking save anything with the name Erratas, Eratas, Erattas.

when i mean most of em are close to impossible to find I mean ones that arent fucking everywhere like everyone knows how to get to the silk road, hardcandy and the hidden wiki. I mean lolitas save. Actually find the real onion c h a n link and shit.

Oh... well gosh, I hate to be *that guy*, but what do you have to hide?

It's kind of sketchy that people use Tor. At all. Literally the only reason it exists, is for criminal enterprise.

Thankfully Trump wants to ban and criminalize encryption.

not just criminal purposes it serves plenty of good in countries where accsess to internet is extremly limited. I had a cousin in chile whos local police fucking didint allow anyone to use the internet cause of narcos using it in the apartment beside him. So he bought an old laptop from a pawn shop and downloaded tor and thats what he used for two months until they were allowed to use actual fucking shit thats not moniterd

The nsa has all the exit nodes don't do it bro don't do it

Hello FBI

Interesting... Although I'd wager that *most* Tor users have mass internet access, and ARE indeed perverts and criminals (your cousin excluded of course).

yeah complety true but it has its tools. Its litterally dynamite. The man who invented dynamite Alfred Nobel intended it to end all wars. instead it got in the hand of the bad. The muderers. Governments etc. despite its intent to do good it did the opposite.

Tor is very much the same way as the its ment to do good. But just inded up being a tool for bad

bump.

a mildly useful thread on Sup Forums??
and the mods haven't removed it to make way for more "post bananas or your mother dies" threads??

You can find tor on Google now. Shots not safe now Bro

I fucked a dog, I fucked a goat I rammed my cock right down its throat

Dumbass

What is eratas

OP listen here
Tor can be useful. If you know what your doing. Like this fag herehes right
r>ed rooms dont exist
>always disable java script
>dont put the fucking screen window the same size as your monitor like it warns
>Use linux on a live USB on a cheap PC so if u find 100gb of CP u can smash and drown the laptop and its drive
>use a VPN and or proxy at all times if ur doing somehting shaddy
>Use a name on sites a username that has nothing to do with you IR
>Watch the 2015 deepweb documentary its very useful and good
>Make a bitcoin account for the hell of it.

its better not to ask man. go to 8 chan and the /x/ board and go to the jurassic park case thread. read it and dont bother looking for exer erb. hes long gone

>It's safe to use if you're only doing small shit, like ordering a 20 bag of weed or downloading a $30 game on Pirate Bay.

so much fagottry. how old are you? 12

It was created by the Navy.

now im really curious even though it's probably something lame like just a canadian pringles flavor

Tor was developed by the US Navy, and anything bough small in quantity is smart as border security is just fucking fake man they do shit jobs.

And yet you're still posting

I thought so to but this ARG aint dieng. and caused way to much noise which was silences in days so somethings up.

When browsing Tor, don't fullscreen the browser, minimize it slightly.
INCASE someone tries to find you & break in, they atleast won't be able to do it by the size of your screen.

already been said by this faggot

I wanna go to sleep make me

tor os that runs off usb

so what

check'd

can you explain briefly about how they're able to hack you if you have your window full screen?

Not is going to "hack" you if you have full screen, but can be used as an identification technique

ye. for examples
Pixel count + screen resolution can be logged into a sites cache and they can use this as a sort of jewish tattoo on you to see if u rejoin again they can identify that yes that should be this guy.

Yep

I don't see how it can be used as an identification technique.. Wouldn't it be more of an identification if they could see you wallpaper?

i just explaind also nice roll

approved

except that 'drown your laptop' stuff. do you live in the US or why so paranoic?! use some encryption for your data. so at least your STORED data is safe. thats half the rent

the tricky thing on 'asking around and get cool links' is, that you should trust no one

but you can definately find things by just looking up the hidden wiki. then one thing leads to another.

and let me tell you something. the deep web is closer than you think

its really just a joke. BTW im in canada.
but i mean incase a cheap laptop its better to have broken and unaccsible then have someone snoopin incase. I mean i use an old acer (2010) with linux and tails 1.3 on it with a premium VPN service and it works great.

very vague if you ask me. but for people with pretty unique settings.... why not

I get you now dude, its "anonymized data " to be used to improve the website as what they describe it on the WWW.

What if I just use an old laptop, and just use tor that I have saved on a usb thumbdrive? And maybe seen some questionable pics?

yea it works but use a VPN m8 and install linux. and if anything fishy goes on fucking smash it. I clicked on a jpg once and had some dude get my skype account profile and the nigga got my real phone number and acsess to anything on my router. Luckily i shut it off and fucking reset my internet plan.
Be careful user.

Hey user, funny thing is, it might be as easy to do today since some of the newer guys dont "know" how to triforce other than to cop and paste, but that doesnt work.

scary shit man, what set up were you running, Windows?

yeah this was before I was using linux. maybe 2 years ago

gj
using premium VPN too
its also pretty useful for other things

bullshit

I see no such thread

idiot

the real 8 chan or the fake on m8 type the url or use pastebin

STOP TORRENTING ON TOR NETWORK! your destroying the bandwidth.

i'm only here for cp. i am desperately looking, but as you guys say 'op is not delivering' please help :/

you could just download Lemon Wire instead of using tor to torrent. There's a new-ish version out that works great.

Is there any reason to use tor (except onion links) if you've got a premium VPN already?

yes onion links m8, onion links

Look into taur, net elen, etc nodes.

You
Can
Go
Deeper

Taur, nept, elen ***

Howd he get your skype pic?

Skype is nowhere on the laptop I use, basically it has nothing on it but emulators and roms.

I've been wanting to migrate to linux for a while now but I just dont see a OS that is more aesthetically pleasing than windows..

youtube.com/watch?v=4gOCzVXwq4o

> the deep web is closer than you think

tf are you fucking sabu or something?

>I found a good proxy
Son, stop.

you don't torrent over tor dumbass.
1. it's slow as fuck
2. your ISP still sees the download

you use a VPN for torrenting and your local drug dealer for weed, because ordering online is fucking retarded.

use filestream.me the chiko one and pay premium and use IDM

Ordering online was one of the greatest things ever

Kek

Use tales with Tor since it forces every connection to run theough the Tor network and make sure to use the cuck cuck go engine it disables the nsas autism scripts

How the fuck did you do that?
Also tor is impossible to crack since it always changes. Im sure some links specifically are unsafe tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor2web

What about freenet?

Bro, that doesnt mean tor is unsafe nor does it make links unsafe. As a matter of fact it makes using tor safe than ever, becausr the links will have higher traffic from autists using tor2web.

If you want to stay anonymous why don't you just use incognito mode?

This

>
dubs speak truth

Dubs confirm it

/thread
Also checked.