whiteknight fag ruining our fun

ayyy fuck em up

lol

Bupm

make a collage and make it look better, OP

op too lazy

MAKE IT LOOK NICE FORMATTING-WISE

well im more lazy bc i asked him to do it

What the hell is happening in this thread? Can someone update me?

we were rolling dubs on what to say to op's tinder girl and then some white fag tried to be a fag as always and warn the girl, turns out op was using 2 different apps and got hold of several white knight faggots number

okay so there was this one thread where OP posted on of those threades where its a "roll dubs for a response to this tinder girl" but OP was a fucking wizard and left the "girls" number at the top. naturlly as this thread got more popular, a bunch of white knight cucks came in to try and warn the "girl" that OP was posting their convo online. LITTLE DID THE CUCKS KNOW that OP was just entertaining Sup Forums and actually was both the "girl" and the guy responding. so he set the trap for the white knights and then exposed them revealing their phone numbers to the rest of the thread as he had originally planned

Holy shit OP good fucking job. As OP was faking his convo he baited white knights and possibly ruined their lives. Thats what they get for being such flaming faggots.

lmao holy shit

did someone screenshot them?
i wanna see this shit on r/Sup Forums tomorrow

someone post the rest of the numbers lol

Wow, Holy shit OP you're a god

op send the rest of the screenshot

what else would you like?

the rest of white fags number

oh sure

oh shit OP, you are a legend!

lol thanks :^)

fill me in, what was going on and who am i raiding

Weak sauce tbh

see and spam those phone numbers, find out who they are and SWAT the fuck out of the white knights

one whitenight

What website is this

typing number into facebook brings up an anthony castro. profile.php?id=100012200078866

no info up on his page though

okcaller