Black lives matter

"will give bj for tina" followed by your #

wanna fuck?
“insert phone number from someone you hate“

Black Lives DONT Matter

navy seal story

Draw a big penis

Vote for Trump

We need another holocaust. Plan with me (add your friend's #)

death to the jews!!!! REEEEEEEEE

Trips speaks truth!

trips count?

There should be a bidet

do it op

write "68 u owe me 1" and then put your phone number under it

wanna fuck?
“insert phone number from someone you hate“

Dont write and ruin walls just to get attention OP, seriously.

roll

check'd

"poop heh"

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet meant

you an employee? whats your cai OP?

1v1 me followed by your preferred platform, unsername and vidya.

Greg will rape your shitter

Only faggots and niggers believe in the holocaust

They try in vain to suppress my pen
But the shithouse poet strikes again

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

im a hood rat nigga i gay i like dick im a hood rat nigga imma kill all the cops n jews cuz im a hood rat nigga

" Google: 'einen Neger abseilen' "

Smallest dot you possibly can

PLOP

Get the fuck out of my bathroom you faggot I have to clean that shit off. I swear to God I'll rape you if you don't come out right now. There's a line

Hey guys, it's ya boy, asmondgold

Op will surely deliver

For manly love be here March 25th at 2:15 AM sharp.

is op here or did he go bye bye?

hope someone well understand how racist germans are when pooping

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

kek

rar

All I can imagine is OP sitting in the restroom for 20 fucking minutes waiting for dubs.

tripsssssssssssss

>000
>00

trips are dubs, who say other is a retard

Murder all niggers

I sucked a dick here

This lol

second trips in a row. Mine a third

YO WTF
WITNESSED

OP is a jew himself and will not deliver

Gotta do both

Write "They are watching!" with some badly drawn eyes... over and over again untill all bathroom surfaces are covered.

Put a classic on the toilet dispenser like: This toilet paper is like Clint Eastwood, it's rough and tough and takes no shit.

If you're reading this, you're next.
Look behind you.

thanks OP

kek

Kek

no tp, dirty
tp and clean as shit outta fucking nowhere!

It aint clean no more

Pens a Milwaukee inkzall, my fav. Write inkzall

fake n gay

plus another toilet and well known webm anyways

Seriously? Not going to deliver something so fucking simple? I get guys pussying out of sticking stuff up their ass, but writing on a goddamn bathroom wall?

don't you care about the woman that will have to clean this OP, I hope you get arrested

The what that have to clean this up?

Fuck it.

Lmao I can hear the feminists getting triggered

your phone number with a quote saying "fill my bum with wiener milk"

rollin
Sup Forums was better last nite