Give me your worst jokes Sup Forumsros (Jokes gone too far)

Give me your worst jokes Sup Forumsros (Jokes gone too far)

OP here.

A) What's better than fucking a 12 year old girl?
B) Fucking 12, 12 year old girls.

A) What's the difference between a Baked Pie and a Jew.
B) The pie doesn't scream while it's in the oven.

Whats the difference between a pile of dead niggers and a ferrari.
I dont have a ferrari in my garage.

Whats 8 inches long, red, and makes my wife cry when I put it in her mouth.
Her miscarriage.

Alright so 50 gay walk inot a bar

Why does Noddy have a bell on the top of his hat?

Because he's a cunt

How does a nigger woman know she's pregnant?

When she takes the tampon out, the cotton's already been picked.

Why does mexico suck at the olympics?

>anybody who can jump well, run well, or swim well is already in the U.S illegaly

What's 18 inches long, rock hard, and makes a woman scream all night?

Crib death.

My wife walked in on me recently. I don't know what she was more surprised about, the fact that I was fucking our daughter, or that the abortion clinic let me keep her.

Isnt that supposed to be 12 one year olds

OK thank's for the update, Summer.

idk been a while
Q: How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
A: None

Q: What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?
A: Niggers

Q: How do you get a nun pregnant?
A: You fuck her

How do you make your woman cry out twice, sexually. 1) surprise anal sex without lube. 2) whipe your dick off with her clothing.

2 black kids are riding their bikes down the side of the road, one of the kid's tires pops. So to be nice the other kid walks his bike with them. Along down the road, a trucker asks them if they need a ride. They agree, but the trucker can't let them into the cab (insurance purposes and such), and he is hauling bowling balls, so the kids agree to ride in the back. A little while down the road, the trucker forgets they're there. He gets pulled over by the cops. Cop looks at the trucker and says "Sure nothing to hide." The trucker opens up the truck and the cop sees the black kids with the bikes and the bowling balls, he radios into HQ; "We need backup immediately, we have a trucker hauling nigger eggs, 2 of them hatched and stole a couple bikes already."

>Whats 8 inches long, red, and makes my wife cry when I put it in her mouth.
>Her miscarriage.

kek

My wife's mom walked in on us having sex and streaked in horror. I guess I lost track of time, turns out it was time for my wife's funeral to start.

^screeched, not streaked. Damn auto-correct.

What is a 12 and doea when you poke it

Pretty well known, but still legendary.

One time, I was going down on this girl, and then I started tasting horse semen. "Oh, grandma," I said, "so that's how you died."

As I was getting arrested, I tried explaining to the cops "I know the sexual age of consent is 18, but total their ages, all three of those preteen girls together are 36!"

I don't know what bothers Mom the most, the fact that I keep banging my underage girlfriend, the fact that she is my little sister or the fact that she is pregnant with our 3rd child. Damn, Mom needs to quit nagging us.

Q: Why did Michael J. Fox?
A: Because Parkinsons.

What's better than a fucking 12 year old?

Fucking a 12 year old.

This image