youtube.com/watch?v=1vNgF-z5aOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is my favorite finger box!

Woah friend
Im 12 yrs old and what is this!?

A bear

what the hell is a finger box

Hejj

How do you not know what a finger box is?

I had one my entire childhood

I still have my childhood fingerbox. Its so small compared to the one i have today :D

Some rodent shit in my finger box.

You too? I thought my friends and I we're the only ones that had these

You're childhood must of been shit

Seriously never had one? Your parents must have hated you.

You're childhood must have been shit without a fingerbox the only reason I had friends was because of my fingerbox

A box you put your finger in. Duh

Ya know, a Fingerbox, damn you must of had a rough childhood

There's nothing better than spending the afternoon by the fireplace. A cool, crisp beer in one hand.. a glorious mahogany fingerbox in the other. God.. Nothing's better.

i remember my very first fingerbox like it was yesterday, it was beautiful, i had my first kiss while showing it to a girl also it was made out a very special type of wood you can only find in japan, i loved to show it to everybody, it made me feel special owning one, i feel bad for those who never had one

Shit you had a 4 finger box?!
I only had one of those shitty 3 finger box :/

Too true.
is a sad, sad sad soul.

poorfag.

There's no such thing as a shitty fingerbox! Every fingerbox should be treated with unconditional love!

“A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay

Shit, i only had 1 hole fingerboxes.

Damn I only had a cardboard fomgerbox with one hole as a kid that I made out of a box because my parents didn't have enough money to buy me a real one :( I was always picked on because of it but I still loved it

Yeah, pretty much :(
And I'll give you that, every finger box was pretty cool. Just lucky I got one for Christmas that year :D

Fingerbox: one of the simplest yet finest pleasures of life, you haven't live if you never had one

kek

My older brother gave me his fingerbox. It's been passed down in our family for 4 generations now.

Okay, i have a feels , AND fingerbox thread
>be me, only 13, faggot
>only old enough for 2 hole fingerbox, still relatively new to fingerboxing
>older kid decides to put glass into my finger box
>kids would always tell me to put my finger into their box
>its a rite of passsge.
>school graduation required it
>PTSD too strong
>never fingerboxed again

It's like those Kike faggots having a bar mitzvah, it's a right of passage.

Exactly, except, I was traumatized, there is still more, if you want?

my family and i used to live next to a river and one sad day there was a flood and all the water went inside the house, we had a parrot named lily, i had the choice to save lily but instead i saved my fingerbox, does that make a bad person?

no, it makes you a hero.

ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Is any user here into fingerbox engineering? I'd love to see others' research and development. I'm personally working on a design for a quantum finger box. In theory, the result should have some incredible properties. For starters, it will allow the fingerer to insert any number of fingers at a time. Additionally, when multiple fingers are inserted, they will go into a superposition.. when you remove them, I believe they could switch positions!

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

Im working on a 4D fingerbox, rather hard!

oh, it's bosonic? I'm working on a fermionic QFB myself, though I'm running into trouble tuning the ground state to be able to accommodate human fingers

Fingerbox be a item fad dat fuckin started on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime up in tha summer of 2010.

Da fad involves one of mah thugs postin a picture of a Fingerbox wit a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other playas actin as if they not only all know what tha fuck tha OP is referrin ta yo, but have owned one since childhood.

Da common rap points is tha number of holes, tha shiznit tha box is made of, n' different custom boxes n' they merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what tha fuck a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at n' called a Newfag.

Ohhh, such an oldfag! So impress!

Zingxxxrbox is uhn itxxxm zuhd thuht bxxxguhn on 4chuhn’s Sup Forums bouhrd somxxxtimxxx in thxxx summxxxr oz 2010.

Thxxx zuhd involvxxxs somxxxonxxx posting uh picturxxx oz uh Zingxxxrbox vith uh sxxxxxxmingly gxxxnuinxxx quxxxstion or rxxxmuhrk, zollovxxxd by othxxxr usxxxrs uhcting uhs iz thxxxy not only uhll knov vhuht thxxx OP is rxxxzxxxrring to, but huhvxxx ovnxxxd onxxx sincxxx childhood.

Thxxx common discussion points uhrxxx thxxx numbxxxr oz holxxxs, thxxx muhtxxxriuhls thxxx box is muhdxxx oz, uhnd dizzxxxrxxxnt custom boxxxxs uhnd thxxxir mxxxrits.

Inxxxvituhbly uh usxxxr zinuhlly uhsks vhuht uh Zingxxxrbox is, uht vhich point thxxxy vill promptly bxxx luhughxxxd uht uhnd cuhllxxxd uh Nxxxvzuhg.

I'm thinking of creating a fingerbox myself
What would you guys choose teak or maybe mahogany

Once I found a fingerbox made of , get this , ice, finland is a wonderful place

The fad involves someone posting a picture LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX a FAGGOTBOX with a seemingly genuine question LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX remark, followed LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX other users acting LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX they look how many fucks I give only look how many fucks I give know what look how many fucks I give LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX referring LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX , look how many fucks I give have owned look how many fucks I give since childhood.

I made my own fingerbox. I think it turned out pretty well. what about you Sup Forums?

What the fuck are you talking about, I'm using my finger box as I type this

You need oak for an easy,smooth fingerboxery

french oak. Used to use hungarian, but I've never looked back friend

Slangerbox is an item fad that ya know mahn cahn da da da dagan on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010

OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.
The fad involves someone posting UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. picture of UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Slangerbox with UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.

The common discussion points are the num ya know mahn cahn da da da dar of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.

Inevitably UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. user finally asks what UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Slangerbox is, at which point they will promptly ya know mahn cahn da da da da laughed at and called UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Newfag OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

you should drink bleach, eat a dick and die for saying such lies, a fingerbox is one of my most precious memories, its not right to play with someones emotions like that, stfu and kys

You didn't hear it from user, but if you use a flux capacitor to control hyperstatic thermal oscillations, you can tune the ground state using polychannel gyrofoam micrometers. Just don't forget to wear spectospheric safety equipment to protect from lambda radiation.

Oh, OH WOW, yet another french oak user, you fucking retard, everyone knows that the best wood is aromantic cedar.

Use rose wood, trust me. When I switched to rose I never went back.

Source: Had finger box since childhood.

Well you know what they say.. Once you go rose wood, you never go back!

all of you are wrong , the correct answer , is teak wood, source, national fingerbox producer .

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

JAMES BROWN MAYUN. the SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. summer SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. of SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. 2010.

The SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. fad SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. involves SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. someone SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. posting SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. a SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. picture SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. of SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

It's 100% true user.

Fucking normie, you know nothing.

I once had a fingerbox, with 6 holes, one each face, it was a dodecahedron

Teak is the wood of plebs.

Yeah, the best wood has to be alder

fuck me, this whole time I've been trying to use the background photons to simply absorb the hyperstatic oscillations, no wonder the gyrofoam has had a nonlinear momentum response to the raccoon fingers I've been using to test this thing

Fresh oak is nice, but I made mine in cherry, a good color too.

You absolute pleb, you are not a true fingerboxer, a true fingerboxer, would risk his own fingers, nay, his on DICK

I've shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. never shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. seen shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. such shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. an shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. angry shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Sup Forums shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. thread shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. in shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. forever.

check'd
Not bad for a starter box, can't you find your one from your childhood?

you think I haven't already tried that? You think I LIKE pleasuring my wife with the two fingers left on my good hand, and a fucking strapon? How DARE you question my dedication to my craft, my ART

Ooooo someone is not oldfag...just googlefag

I'm going to put it out to the rose wood fingerboxers, ebony is the best , best, best wood to ever be on this planet.

The fad involves someone posting a picture LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX a FAGGOTBOX with a seemingly genuine question LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX remark, followed LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX other users acting LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX they look how many fucks I give only look how many fucks I give know what look how many fucks I give LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX referring LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX , look how many fucks I give have owned look how many fucks I give since childhood.

I never had a fingerbox, but I loved my feetbox! Was always wearing these little buggers!

Ohh an ebony fingerbox would be ideal! Especially if you want to give it to your girlfriend for infinite blow jobs!

It took most of my final year of school to come up with that one. What solution was the foundation for my thesis. Because of that, I was able to achieve my lifelong goal of becoming a Doctor of Fingoral Boxic Sciences. The raccoon is an interesting idea, by the way. I've always used silicon, but I suppose real flesh would be better for real world analysis. If you don't mind me asking, where did you acquire the raccoon fingers?

Fingerbox--hahaha DAT ASS--be--hahaha DAT ASS--a--hahaha DAT ASS--item--hahaha DAT ASS--fad--hahaha DAT ASS--dat--hahaha DAT ASS--fuckin--hahaha DAT ASS--started--hahaha DAT ASS--on--hahaha DAT ASS--Sup Forums’s--hahaha DAT ASS--Sup Forums--hahaha DAT ASS--board--hahaha DAT ASS--sometime--hahaha DAT ASS--up--hahaha DAT ASS--common--hahaha DAT ASS--rap--hahaha DAT ASS--points--hahaha DAT ASS--is--hahaha DAT ASS--tha--hahaha DAT ASS--number--hahaha DAT ASS--of--hahaha DAT ASS--holes,--hahaha DAT ASS--tha--hahaha DAT ASS--shiznit--hahaha DAT ASS--tha--hahaha DAT ASS--box--hahaha DAT ASS--is--hahaha DAT ASS--made--hahaha DAT ASS--of,--hahaha DAT ASS--n'--hahaha DAT ASS--different--hahaha DAT ASS--custom--hahaha DAT ASS--boxes--hahaha DAT ASS--n'--hahaha DAT ASS--they--hahaha DAT ASS--merits.

Inevitably--hahaha DAT ASS--a--hahaha DAT ASS--user--hahaha DAT ASS--finally--hahaha DAT ASS--asks--hahaha DAT ASS--what--hahaha DAT ASS--tha--hahaha DAT ASS--fuck--hahaha DAT ASS--a--hahaha DAT ASS--Fingerbox--hahaha DAT ASS--is,--hahaha DAT ASS--at--hahaha DAT ASS--which--hahaha DAT ASS--point--hahaha DAT ASS--they--hahaha DAT ASS--will--hahaha DAT ASS--promptly--hahaha DAT ASS--be--hahaha DAT ASS--laughed--hahaha DAT ASS--at--hahaha DAT ASS--n'--hahaha DAT ASS--called--hahaha DAT ASS--a--hahaha DAT ASS—Newfag.

get out of here with your cunty little feet boxen, you are a disgrace

Fuck man, you must've been a "special" child for your parents to hate you that much

Is this some type of new Japanese invention?! It looks really cool! But nothing will beat the original.

San OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX Marcus OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX is OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX and OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX will OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX always OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX be OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX the OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX only OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX acceptable OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX custom OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX Mexican OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX finger OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX box OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX maker.
I OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX heard OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX there OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX was OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX a OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX good OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX British OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX site OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX but OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX it OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX got OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX blocked OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX by OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX like OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX some OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX odd OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX "dick" OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX something OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX or OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX another OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX company.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA, is a pleb??BULLSHIT! How are you supposed to use your extremities for fingerbox testing, when you've already lost them all? You should be ashamed , you've clearly not made any sacrifices. True Fingerboxes like user and myself have given everything so that anons like you can have the latest and greatest in fingerbox technology!

Oh, congrats on the FBS degree! I've always dreamed of getting one of those, but I really only have time to dedicate myself to finger boxes as a hobby - you have to pay the bills somehow, you know.

Anyway, I really would like to try the silicon, but that's a bit out of my budget ($3,000 per finger? I don't know how you do it), so I had to think of other solutions. I found one day that raccoons seemed to flock to one or two of the little plywood finger boxes I had lying around - I did a little googling, and it turns out these little bastards actually evolved their thumbs in the 7th century in France in response to an influx of Turkish finger box masters, so all you have to do is leave one out, bolt it to something sturdy, and they'll just try it for you, no tricks required! Hope that helps

MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums MY GRANDFATHER RAPED MEboard sometime in the summer of MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME 2010.

The fad involves someone posting MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME a picture of a MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine questionMY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME or remark, followed by other users acting MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME as if they not only all know what the MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME.

The common discussion points are MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME the number of holesMY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME, the materials the box is made ofMY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME , and different custom boxes and theirMY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks MY GRANDFATHER RAPED MEwhat a Fingerbox MY GRANDFATHER RAPED MEis, at which point they will promptly be MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME laughed at and called a MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME Newfag

Once, i found a fingerbox the size of a car, it has, only one hole, but i could fit in it,however i cant ger out, ive been here for years

Remarkable! Raccoons must be deeply responsive on an evolutionary level to the magic of fingerboxes.

I have a story from when i moved to a state with no fingerboxes, ill tell it if you ask.

that, and they're fuckin tasty

wut is fingerbox?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vNgF-z5aOQ
check out that, a true fingerboxer!

Do tell please?
I never knew such a horror could exist.

okay, here goes, be warned, this shit, is fucked
>be me , circa 1980, only 12
>parents have gone thru terrible divorce, i was fucked up at the time, but my fingerbox helped a bit
we decided to move to russia
>back then, times were heavier, tougher.
>no fingerboxes, at all
>government took all of them, for some reason
>couldnt have mine
>my parent, mother , was heartbroken, they took hers too, but we didnt leae
>kids at school seemed just as fucked, fingerboxless
>every person was dead
>though, circa 2000, they gave them back, sadly , i never got back mine
>pic related, its a picture of it, still locked up
Got any stories , fingerboxers?

This is terrible! Fucking Russians taking your fingerbox like it's theirs. They probably took them all for their own enjoyment.

Rumor has it, they were shipped off to america, for money! sacred items , being sold!