So Sup Forums I'm looking to quit smoking as its starting to cost to much and leaves my mouth with a shitty taste

So Sup Forums I'm looking to quit smoking as its starting to cost to much and leaves my mouth with a shitty taste.

A friend recommended buying a vape but I have no idea where to start, So can any vape fags help me out?
I'm in Canada and looking to spend around 80 dollars.

start out with something cheap and simple to get the hang of vaping. Try an e-go one to start then you can work your way up from there once you figure out what else you want. I recommend starting with 60 vg/40 pg, because the more vg (vegetable glycerine) the thicker the juice is, the more pg (propylene glycol) the thinner it is. You'll learn more as you go on, but I recommend this for all starters. Congrats on moving on from the icky sticks!

Do you really want to look like/be associated with this beta faggotry?

the ego one comes with a full kit including a tank for less that 50 bucks, which gives you room to fuck around with different juices to find your sweetspot. Start with 6mg of nicotine too, thats roughly what you get from a cigarette and you can lower your nicotine level over time

Sadly yes but it will be better for me.

The dude wants to change his shitty habit, whats wrong with that? Yeah its gay but hey, it works

Ha vapes.

I'm from Burlington.

Let me know where you live and I'll come beat the fuck out of your gay faggot bitch ass, and smoke an entire pack of cigarettes just because I'm not a gay pussu cocksucker.

I'm actually not kidding. Vaping is the gayest shit ever and if your dad won't beat you for being such a queer I'm more than happy to.

Alright I'll look into that.

Am I gay for being a cuban collector

No. That's classy. Putting vapour robot cocks in your mouth, sucking deep and then blowing their cum all over your surroundings would be gay

It's like fucking 10 dollars for a pack and I smoke like 7 packs a week rather spend that on food or vehicle payments

>$70 extra dollars on food

Fatass neckbeard confirmed. No wonder you want to vape.

Vancouver fag here, lets get him

I'm implying that the money could go towards something more useful.

awaiting his address

Like a vasectomy so you can't reproduce you fucking pussy.

Why do people associate vaping with hipsters / fedoras? I always see these people smoking cigarettes and the white clean cut republican kids and armyfags love vaping? I don't get it.

Go purchase a mod, the more expensive obviously the better you'll have quality wise, what matters too is your tank you have, you can either have the drip tips or the regular glass tanks that you fill up and leave. If you like convenience and ease I recommend the glass tanks but if you want the best quality I recommend drip tips.

I strongly recommend everyone to go DIY, to defy the FDA's e cig juice ban, there is nothing they can do to stop it and it's so much cheaper, it's easy as fuck, satisfying, and you can make it the way you want to.

Simply go to wizardlabs.us and bullcityvapor.com to order your DIY e juice materials. Go to steam-engine.org and go to e juice section to set up your custom blends.

I personally recommend around 20% of flavoring with a 70 / 30 VG / PG ratio, I do 3 mg of nicotine when I feel up to using nicotine and otherwise do it with 0 nicotine, especially if I want the full flavor.

Enjoy!

Lol cute

Don't forget to mix in a little bit of a full half hour blowjob for your dad, uncle, and rest of your extended male family you faggot.

*tips fedora* m'lady

Vaping is for faggots who are too weak too quit cigs cold turkey. I did it. Yea it was shitty. But now I don't waste money on cigs and also don't look like a enormous cock gobbler by vaping.

Man up pussy.

Just unfunny at this point.

just smoke marijuana, takes the edge off

This

You should probably just kill yourself for being a lethargic fuck-face who mistakes TO for TOO. Spend your 80$ on rope and fucking kill youself.

Literally find your nearest vape store that seems decent (good reviews, ratings) and go in and talk to them about wanting to quit smoking. They would most likely, if not definitely, help you on the right path. Shit, bring your remaining cigarettes too. Some stores will even give your free/discounted starter shit for trading in cigarettes for vaping.

I'd suggest going for a pen to start out, they're the cheapest and easiest to maintain. Literally like $15 for a Kangertech (brand name) pen then ~$5 for a tank to fit it, maybe another $5 for a pack of like 10 coils. I'd also start out with +10mg nicotine juices. I personally went to 12 and thats when I could finally give up cigarettes. 3-6mg out of a pen wasn't enough to curb my crave for cigarettes.

Hope it all works out. I dont care for all the vapelyfe shit, but sweet jesus do I feel healthier not smoking ~1 & 1/2 packs of cigarettes a day. Not to mention money, I pay $25 for a 120ml bottle of juice once a month now, vs. ~$60 a week on a carton of cigarettes..