No stoner thread?

no stoner thread?

whos getting high tonight boys? post those setups or what youre smoking on, still getting used to my new recycler, any name ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQoaS0O4zF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

come on whos getting blazed with me tonight? almsot 4:20 where my Sup Forumsoys at?

no pics but im on my mflb rn

How the hell you wash that fucker, cool bong though

Damn thats badass, too bad i'm all out and my weedman is too busy being up my ex gfs sisters ass to sell me some.

thanks, its quickly becoming my second favorite, and to clean any bong, iso and salt bruh, preferably 91% iso. shake for maybe five mins. also its for oil not bud, so it doesnt need cleaning as bad or as often.

that sucks, this next rip is for you bro, happy 4:20

Cheers bro gotta stop soon sadly for this EMT class

So anyone tried the pasta as filter since last time?

how many times you gonna post that hideous rig just ugly

congrats, way to better your life user, least youll be making good money after, i know a bro who did that shit, makes a good chunk of change and he smokes mad now, he never gets tested as long as he doesnt fuck up.

stoner with 1 hook up ehh go eat some dirt

>actually doing dabs
what a moron

I have plenty I could get from I just don't because i can't take the risk to go to some sketch ass people.

Yeah lets hope all goes well

>cleaner product
>higher percentage of thc so stronger high
>easier to dose and consume ideal amount as you desire
(1 fat dab, two smaller dabs, two fat dabs)
>generally more artistic pieces and less filtration needed

yeah. im retarded all right, enjoy your black lungs later in life.

Hey OP!

Can you recommend me some nice rigs?

>doesn't realize marijuana is dabs stuck onto useless plant material

plebs stay plebs for life.

i most certainly can, how much cash are you ready to spend? and for weed or hash oil? do you like heady or scientific glass?

Dabbing is just as bad as smoking. You get a shit ton of waxy build up in your lungs. Vaping is where its at.

Pic related is my volcano bag attached to a bong with an adapter I designed and printed

Hash oil rigs!

Some headies

this dude has never heard of rosin lmao. bro you get me, i bet you dab hard as cam newton
"useless plant material" had my sides in orbit
i hope he has fun with his lungfungus

Oh so you just do weak dabs with bad taste?

"You get a shit ton of waxy build up in your lungs."

Idk what kinda wax you're smoking, or you're just one of those stoners who are too scary to try things yourself so you repeat urban legends your friends told you.

All I do is press rosin lol

actually youre retarded, i was worried about this exactly, but it doesnt happen, they did a study, its how it binds to the blood, it doesnt stick in your lungs. google it and do a little research.

REAL talk, how much cash are you ready to drop? i can give you a list of artists. are you more into sculptures. or linework and colors? or a mix of both?

Yeah, except you don't know shit what you are talking about. This video shows the waxes that come out at the end of their fractional distillation of BHO. Skip to near the end to see the nasty wax. Plus, if you have ever done Acid/Base extraction of Cacti or something similar you would know that waxes are soluble in butane. All the plant waxes come out in the BHO and much of this is what clogs dab rigs up.
youtube.com/watch?v=lQoaS0O4zF0

my NIGGA

what you norm press it on? been looking into getting one of those manual ones with the vice for pressure
and whats your fave temp to press at? are you instantly cooling them as well to preserve terps?

Weed was supposed to bring us together but now science is tearing us apart.

Just smoke it how you want and chill dudes.

do a google search for
"does hash oil stick to your lungs" you arrogant fuckwit

Those waxes are in the plant material you're smoking too, where do you think the plant waxes came from lmao it's still better.

And you're like 10 years behind if you haven't heard of rosin, which you can use to dewax poor quality non-dewaxed BHO. Most BHO is dewaxed nowadays, you're just a chump.

Who the fuck doesn't rosin now?

dude give him a break hes still prob not legally able to buy a bong, prob 16 or 17 still listening to what his dealer tells him so he doesnt run off and find a new plug for the sap

I press anywhere between 180 F and 300 F

I think that's most of the people nowadays who predominately smoke BHO.

Smoking on some fruity pebbles. Cheers

>Whos getting high tonight boys?
Who's getting high tonight, boys?
This set of people is equivalent to the set of people with no future
>Post those setups or what youre smoking on
Not smoking on anything because I don't want lung cancer.
>any name ideas?
Piece of glass that OP imagines is a dick as he smokes every night

I honestly just use a remington hair straightener, it works fantastic. I'm going to purchase those low temp plates soon. I just shut it off and use a laser thermometer to check the temp before I press.

I only use frozen soda cans to cool it down in certain strains, I find it doesn't make too much of a difference with more stable glassy oils.

>lung cancer

another pleb or summerfag 12 year old

bro this makes me sad.

but i mean whats your PERSONAL favorite temp for extraction, best overall flavor/yield? and whats the max you press at once on your press?

Cash I mean anywhere I'll look at pieces from 500 - 1000$, Idc both.

It depends for flower I will press closer to 300 F depending on the consistency of the flower. The strains that make sappier oil get lower temps.

For hash and kief I drop it down between 180 - 240 ish for the same purpose!

spend the money on the weed not the device you homo

Right now my buds make really stable oil, so I'm pressing at 300.

lol crackhead stoner / poorfag stoner with shitty job or no job detected.

Some Bob Marley.

you are full of shit.

you are also full of shit

(OP)
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

dazzle me with your stoner science explaining why carcinogen filled smoke doesn't cause cancer *eye rolling emoji*

dog to get any decent heady youre gonna drop a rack or close to it
my personal favorite artists are
salt is hands down my #1
snic barnes
kevin murray
jsmart
bob the glass blower is on his shit right now
akio
IO and whitney harmon did the collab in my OP
also check out the baller section on insta, they rep some sick artists.

good to be educated on shit, def looking to maybe get one soon.

Hash oil don't even *smoke* bruh

Just get real baked and run to Walmart, they cost $30.

The lowtemp plates are a little bit more expensive but worth it also! EZ directional flow all the time.

Been high all day Grabbed a few vyvanse 70s. Me and my Buddyy took one vyanse i did a half bar. Before we went off to smoke near the mall, where we met up with another friend. Shit got ill weird if anybody interested in the story.

Took half bar and a vyvanse a good few hours earlier. Me and my buddy boht did a 70 vyvanse and half bar apiece. We met and chiledwith one of my friends and went out to our spot to get fucked up.

At that point i could fiction but really didnt wanna be responsible for gringing my buddy home cause the would mean id have to do a lot more driving. Luckily my buddy got a ride and i got my ass home fine.

And want to explain how it's safer?

You aren't combusting plant material, aka smoking, you're vaporizing it, at low temperatures far lower than smoking. Hash oil has expectorant and anti-cancerous properties to it and there has never been lung cancer from weed smoking that is full of combusted plant material that has carcinogens.

Hash oil actually makes it easier for me to breathe when I get sick. Fat globs ftw.

i have about 12k worth of glass. im good lol, i stay high. im not worried about running out kiddo.

i used to be you
the first time i saw a thousand dollar bong i was like ZOMG THAT COULD BE SO MUCH WEED, but now i dont CARE. because i have a real job in the real world and im not 18

Just fresh pressed this Jack!

Time to dab it.

> the apple argument
We get it.

dude 10/10 would dab that off all my headies.

Dude I think you're the guy who recommended Salt rigs not too long ago, those things are badass as fuck lol.

the fuck is the apple argument?

i most definately am, you can get one of his ripcurls for around a rack maybe less if you look around. ripcurls are the way to go, get a smaller one for oil. maybe 8 inches max, i think mines six or seven

I have so much money, I don't care if I waste it (spent it on the finer things in life) because I'm a real adult with a real job that makes intelligent choice!
It's the same argument apple users utilize. You're not establishing yourself as someone who make reasonable choice to get where you are. You establish the other person as being childish, uninformed, poor and generally not capable of understanding life the way you do.

Now had you argued that you bought because you enjoy bongs or the smoke seems to cool better or you dislike joints or or or. It would've been a valid argument made on personal preference. This way all your saying is the other persons opinion can be discarded because of certain restrictions you apply to them.

first of all he told me to spend MY money on weed, not the device, telling me how to live my life, so he can suck it, second, i can tell he is either younger or has no spare cash, because he thinks weed money is a problem i have.

he is either a child who thinks the way he does because he has no REAL source of income, or he is an adult, who has no idea of how drugs work, or how to save money towards something nicer.

DONT BUY A NICER CAR
BUY A SHITTY CAR AND A LOT OF GAS

uh, what if i had enough money to get a nicer car, and still have gas the whole time while i save for it driving my old car

his opinion can be discarded because of his childish thinking and shit attitude

reading stoner logic is very, very entertaining.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't telling you to buy a shitty car, more that you could get a cheaper car with similar properties and then you could invest the rest in gas.
You could even do that if you had more than enough of both, but I guess that's just me not liking to waste money on status symbols.
Also,
> he is a child and he's stupid because he's a child and childish and a child
So, why did you buy this particular bong, apart from the fact that you allegedly can afford it?

look here you fucking pussy im so tired of everyone fucking thinking they are the fucking shit for smoking weed how about you man up a do a real mans drug like meth meth makes you smarter and makes you work harder and be faster its literally the miracle drug meth its whats for dinner

top kek

because i appreciate the finer things in life, this is a piece of functional art. i smoke every day and this is part of my ritual, i have chosen to elevate my mind in a manner that i feel is higher class than other smoking devices.
i like smoking to be more than just "getting high"
using a piece of art to elevate your mind is just slightly more entangling for me. it feels more of a sacred ritual when using a beautiful work of art worth thousands rather than ya know, some basic bubbler, clear spoon or a chinese bong.

So the reason you bought it, it makes you feel better about/during your smoking habits/trips?
Also, why not just play classical music to get artsy?

Kek

this is the same reason people buy anything nicer

so you bought this nicer house instead of a mobile home?
so you bought this nicer car instead of a junker?
why not just play better music to enjoy your house and car?

Oh, I totally agree, buying something because you can and it looks nice is not a smart choice, no matter the subject.
Mind you, I'm not saying you should buy junk, like you implied.
But buying an 8 bedroom house for a family with 2 kids and a home with 4 bedrooms seems superfluous. Same thing goes for cars, when you can't even drive them over the speed limit.
Also, could it just be that you feel bad about your smoking habit and try to mask that from yourself by becoming a 'sophisticated smoker' through no hard work or initiative other than spending money on something semi-useful?

>art
Dude that rig is an ugly cluster fuck. Also you sound like some middle aged man who thinks he is spiritually enlightened

Been hitting my wax pen the last few hours.

I want to make cannabutter. I want to use 2,5 g or 5g (i don't want to make too much. Want to use it all in one baking) any good recipies? What proportions should I use?

Wouldn't recommend it. In my experience you just waste a lot of weed.

Not weed related but does anyone know if I'll get anything from drinking this?

Yes, I know it's bait, but I just want to add my two cents. I work 2 part time jobs and am also doing uni, so I generally have about 4 hours of free time per day, most of which is spent studying/doing assignments. Tomorrow is my first day off in 9 days and I damn well intend on enjoying my time off. I consider myself to be in a pretty good position in life so how about you don't make the assumption that people getting high equates to them having no life/ future.
Now to make it seem like I'm not actually salty, I hope that you have a good night/day.

Lads wtf should I do? Not really in the mood to sit and watch TV, give me some inspiration please, just rolling a joint as i type this.

Don´t do that with weed unless you want to put a fuckload of time into extracting. Just throw hasj in there.

A nice supple throat for you to take all three inches of your boyfriend, you fucking faglord.

Shut up faggot, you don't even own a car.
You get to work on a fucking cokebottle skateboard for fucks sake

Any spanish speaking fagget in the house who can tell me what

>Fumate la vida

means? I've seen it a few times and I know it's associated with weed. I'm pretty sure
>vida
means life. So like Smoke The Life or something?

this is the attitude you have towards your life

i have a different one towards mine, i like to have nice things, so i do. i work hard for them, and earn them. i have smoked thousands of bowls from bottle rigs, never again, i desire finer things, and i dont understand whats so hard to get about that.

lets say you get a first car
drive it a few years
decide to buy a different car
you have worked hard and have the money to buy a nicer car that appeals to you more, you have the money to also continue to live comfortably and this will not change your way of life, so would you buy another cheap car, or spring for a nicer one? if you will continue to have the same lifestyle, sans the new car. why NOT get the new car and therefore increase your life quality
and before you spit shit about this not increasing my "quality of life" to me art is a quality of life i enjoy, and smoking from art, makes me enjoy the session more than from a plain pipe, its really just like driving a nicer car, the experience is always going to be better driving a lambo or merecedes than a ford or a chevy

this guy understands me, im a stoner who works hard for these pieces of art, and just because he cant appreciate them doesnt mean everyone else doesnt.

No one fucking cares that you like to waste money on ugly bongs, jesus christ, you're one of those people who has to constantly remind people you blow money because you're afraid they will think you're poor. Stop being an insecure faggot

>thinking you know me
>not knowing me
>thinks Sup Forums is real
>thinks im bothered by his shit talking
>thinks that riding on a giant coca cola board isnt the future of transportation
>whatisa2016pleb.jpg

im posting a stoner thread for stoners, and trolls like to try to troll, i see nothing new here, except madfags angry i spend cash on glass

Well I'm mad because all I'm seeing is you constantly going on that you spend money on glass and you like art and finer thing, that smoking is your ritual etc. I think they get the fucking point you kike

Oh it's not hard to understand, it just seems like a waste of money. Either way you put it. If we go right down to it, you want to do two things with that piece of art.
You want to smoke weed with it, preferably enjoyable smoke and you want to be inspired to become creative and so on.
Now, instead of buying a bong that is way overpriced (which would move your car example from 4k or 40k car to a 400k car, which is not a small increase) and is nice to look at, you could buy an average bong and go to museums stoned.
You'd get more art for your money, so the art aspect isn't done really convincing, especially if you consider there is so much more art to experience than visual glass art.
The second aspect is, it gets you high. Does it get you higher than other bongs, is it more enjoyable?
Then you might use that as an argument for using it. But making yourself feel better about smoking, having creative influences or create a ritualistic setting can be achieved for a lot less money and a lot more sophisticated.
So why do you insist on using such a lame way, especially if it's directly coupled to the amount of money you have?
Isnt spirituality supposed to get you away from monetary thinking?
And yeah, I would never buy a Ferrari or Lamborghini knowing that I can't even fully use them where I live. What would be the point except for showing off and inviting people to rob me?

>what would ne the point other than showing off
Checkmate OP, this guy fucked you

Weed is Beautiful shit

where you fail to understand is my personal appreciation for the pieces i collect comes into play, i have my own personal collection of art, some people would love to have the mona lisa or mc eschers work, i love to have these glass artists work. to each their own. i could still visit a museum, what dont you get about i dont miss the money i spend on this. this isnt KEEPING me from going out to see more art, this is an INVESTMENT in a piece of art which can even gain value if sold to the right collector

Op is just a guy with to much money and not enough friends to share his wealth with, an anger management issue that is egocentric and massive control issues relating to his choice of lifestyle (loner stoner) stemming from childhood repression.

Give the guy some sympathy. Surrounding himself with his wealth in hobby related ways is therapeutic to him. We all have our ways with coping in this hell we call home.

OP here, let me explain something, lets say i could buy the mona lisa for the same price as my piece, but i couldnt sell it. only appreciate it in my own home, and could make no money off of it, i wouldnt buy it, because personally i dont like it as a work of art. i invest my money in the pieces i choose to buy because for one reason or another, they appeal to me, beauty of a piece of work really is in the eye of the beholder. i think all my heady pieces are beautiful works of art. some more intricate than others, but all works of art that i appreciate.

lisa
>Mona Lisa
Comparing a priceless painting to an ugly overpriced bong, OP you obviously have an issue or have this problem of people telling you this a lot. You really shouldn't care what like 5 people on the internet have to say, it's like you're trying to impress people. You act exactly like someone who is afraid of being labeled poor or uncultured, so you compensate. In all honesty no one really cares you waste money, but the way you keep going on about it proves you're insecure about it and have to justify every 10 minutes

*meant to include this post too