Fluffy thread?

Go on....

Bump your thread OP

Bump

Canon fluffies are best.

It ate the lights?

Yes

bump

That's kind of a stretch even for fluffy stupidity. The light strings are 15 feet long. That could be the whole length of a fluffy's gut.

Jimmy Rustler

I don't understand it, but it's well drawn.

Probably milk bag production or something like that

Quickhorn said it was tinsel or something like that.

b'aww

Justice time

more wolfram!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you tucking retarded?

sea fluffly are even more retarded than normal ones. You got Burrito's dinner btw?

Dummeh hoomins, dis smawty's fwed nao.

Go way ow pos skettis.

No. There's been too many hellgremlin threads already, we need more of the purely innocent fluffies getting the short end of the stick.

nope.

This is fluffy abuse done right.

thanks bro, wolfram is the mad note

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm more of a hugboxer, but when a fluffy suffers due to it's own stupidity in defiance to common sense and warnings or being a brat/smarty, I get a huge erection.

Is this a fetish or something?

Any text stories? I've always been more of a reader

MOAR!

From what I understand, a lot of the appeal of fluffy abuse comes from it serving as a vent for frustrations.
Fluffies have all the worst traits of humans in general and children/women in particular (needy, demanding and self-entitled) so to see them suffer for these traits helps the audience cope with everyday struggles of interacting with people.
Also, beating, killing and maiming kids is frowned upon in our society, no matter how well-deserved.

Dude, I just really fucking hate MLP.

That would be another appeal.
And the origin of the idea.
It has developed into a phenomenon in and of itself, these days and getting more distanced from MLP.

man why are fluffies so stupid

Designed that way by HasBio.

Toddler-level retardation was considered cute.

Hellgremlin ≠ fluffy

Hellgremlin is a term I'm not familiar with. Please feel free to elaborate.

Fluffy:

>loving, innocent
>saccharine blobs of toddler/baby-like kindness that would appeal to a 3-year-old girl
>if something is wrong or you are sad/hurt, they want to help
>will try to hug all problems away since they don't understand much else
>idea of hurting someone else is scary, mean, sad and goes against their very nature
>the times they do this, it's for a valid reason like extreme abuse and so on

Hellgremlin:

>demands things and wrecks shit, usually for no reason
>hurts or kills others readily, and sometimes even often
>perhaps even taking pleasure in being terrible
>selfish, cares only for themselves
>malicious rape
>typical bad Smarty in modern stories

That's hellgremlins you just described. Canon fluffies are about the catharsis of seeing something pure and beautiful destroyed. Seeing the innocent little fluffies kicked around by the uncaring world and abused for the sick enjoynment of humans gives feels that you literally cannot get anywhere else.

Hellgremlins and justified abuse are like babbehs first abuse, a stagnant spinoff genre of repeating only the simplest emotional response and nothing else, ever.

I prefer the stories with a bit of both. Like hugboxing the normal ones and abusing the smarties. I headcanon it as most fluffies are normal and good, and then occasionally one who gets spoiled turns into a smarty that deserves the abuse.

Actually, fluffies started off in /mlp/ and ponybooru, but after the Scruffening the board was made sfw and the fluffies eventually ended up here.

Aha, so basically a hellgremlin is a fluffy who expresses all the worst traits possible?

Due to being spoiled etc.
On that note, naming a fluffy "Princess" is a recipy for disaster.

>the catharsis of seeing something pure and beautiful destroyed

Nah, that's called watching the news.

Both are canon to different people faggot. There's some really well made hellgremlin stuff. Stop whining about how "ehhh the original was so much better".

Can't we just watch real bronies (and whatever those lard-ass whore females who worship MLP are called) get destroyed?
That would definitely get my rocks off.

There is pony gore too, but I prefer to keep sadism away from MLP ponies and lay it all on fluffy ponies.

>I prefer to keep sadism away from MLP
Why?

Also, I don't mean abuse of MLP-ponies.
I mean abusing fans. Physically.

You know perfectly well what "canon fluffy" refers to. The hellgremlins have branched off into an entirely different genre with creatures that have nothing to do with the original fluffies. They're as far apart from canon fluffies as canon fluffies are from MLP.

Why is this dumb shit so satisfying?

If yoy care so much about bitching about it on Sup Forums why don't you put some effort into making your "canon" fluffy shit? And Hellgremlin is an evolution of original fluffies. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't

I like PETN

Sadbox.

So...a sea-fluffy getting fins removed and legs transplanted?

yeah... fluffies cannot survive outside, or cannot survive without human care. ferals are fantasy. they would die in a week

Fuckers breed like there's no tomorrow. And for most of them, there isn't.

An Oldie but a Goodie.

yes... but if EVERYTHING kills them, to the point where they can't even eat stale gingerbread, how the fuck is breeding supposed to cover that. Rats are a poor comparison becasue rats are super tough and hard to kill or hinder, while fluffies are the opposite in every way, so no matter how much they reproduce, unless they have mutations every generation, reproducing frequently would count for very little, or keep the population at a steady level at the very LEAST.

That magic block food gave the fluffy the capacity to pronounce the letter L.

Fucking witchcraft.

Honestly I don't understand the whole fluffy abuse thing. Can someone explain please? Is it sexual? Is it comedic?