Oldfag here i am very disappointed in you Sup Forums-Anonymous it sickens me to see what anonymous and Sup Forums have...

Oldfag here i am very disappointed in you Sup Forums-Anonymous it sickens me to see what anonymous and Sup Forums have become nowadays just a bunch of newfag 12 year old kids the LULZ are basically completely dead here nowadays when someone tries to do something for the LULZ newfags say NYPA fuck off and get the fuck out newfags summerfags and normies you are not welcomed here is it possible to make Sup Forums great again??.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-U4Pvodwm0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i know how you feel user.

bump

we will rise again

bump

i find difficult, because the people who once were here are somewhere else.

you'll only find lamers here. get over it, user.

2007 here (and I consider myself something of a newfag). This really is the end.

I remember when you could say the n-word on boards other than Sup Forums. I remember when anons could be as racist, sexist, and homophobic - either for real or for a joke - without newfags who only heard about the site from tumblr or knowyourmeme telling them to "go back to Sup Forums".

I remember when this site stood for nothing but pure, unfettered anonymity. I remember when the only thing that would get someone banned (apart from the random bans for the lulz) was anything blatantly illegal (CP, doxxing, bestiality).

The only common denominator amongst the hate, the cancer, the trolling, the creativity, the raids, the chaos, the an heros, and everything else was the lulz. Nothing more, nothing less.

In such a stifling and compromised world, where you have to watch your words every second of the day, this was the only place where white (mostly), straight (mostly), young (mostly) men (mostly) could stretch our wings and shoot the breeze without fear. It was as funny and offensive as hell. What's more, for all the bullshit, trolling and shilling, one thing that was valued above all was truth (or at least our closest approximation), and one thing that was hated was faggotry.

I knew the site was in trouble when /lgbt/ and /mlp/ were added, because it meant the demographics had changed and old guard were being shifted out, but I stuck around. Now, however, I realise it's finished. Some boards have always been faggotry, but now even the supposedly old-bastions are infected.

This beautiful community which got me through high school and most of college, this site where I could bee myself more than anywhere else, this place where everyone belonged because everyone was equally worthless, where no-one got special attention - is gone. It's time to finally leave this golden oasis, and walk off into the cold night.

In the words of Vinnie Jones in Lock Stock
youtube.com/watch?v=-U4Pvodwm0U

This user gets it.

Bump, all of Sup Forums needs to see this

Yes exsactly.

This Thread inspired me, I'ma start dumping Memes

desufag here join the Desu army of oldfags Originalfags and decent newfags trying to make Sup Forums great again spam desu in every single cancerous thread.

I hope these memes can keep the thread alive...

Yes Sup Forumsrother

OP here user Sup Forums isn't just about memes its about LULz that means we fuck with people simply just because we can and we have that power Sup Forums is supposed to be the internet asshole and the real anonymous not those maskfags.

I'm just trying to keep the thread alive Sup Forumsro

every single skill and bit of creativity left a long time ago.

It's literally, I am literally a movie character now. Literally.

Oh then you are doing me a favor many thanks user.

Yeah, this place sucks. I mean I know we always say that but lately it's actually true. It's basically Reddit Jr. around here.

Exsactly its also because Hiro is a faggot.

2008 here and I totally agree

A thread consisting 99% of newfags and 1% of oldfags who got the bait.

Nope not possible, trying would be a lost cause.

what the ffffffffffffffffff....
i came

I'm a new fag and rarely post all I do is lurk and I can only imagine this place in its prime I would've loved it...maybe I wasn't ready and that's why I didn't find it until it was too late I'm 25 and could've used this place but it probably would've hilighted the dark edges too much.

>A thread consisting 99% of newfags and 1% of oldfags who got the bait.

Its not bait these are my true feelings user.

you're a furry now

Imagine if the mods stickied this thread?

Preach old fag.
The stench of summer has not left this place on years.

  ▲
▲ ▲

What is up with all the fury shit??.

The feels man.

It's just what Raven likes

Im interested? What sort of character?
Story based on you or acting?

Well please stop its kinda destroying the thread.

guess?

Anonymous don't hang out anymore here jack

no, faget, i won't ever stop. i'm not posting it.

Stop stalking me

Im not. You just happen to show up and shit up the threads i lurk and post in. Stop spamming your shit. Its downright annoying.

That image is mighty suspicious mate.
>inb4 "MODS MODS MODS!"

Fuck Him user. Give us MOAR of the bun~

stop lurking in threads that I'm posting in

Youre the acting type user?

Leave him alone he's doing God's work.

Get the fuck out newfag Sup Forums is the real anonymous not you newfag V For Vendetta faggots.

How about this. I anounce myself and you find another thread to lurk in.

triforce

I agree.

Had much success? Would i know your characters story?

>doing gods work
This board is already at a point of no return.

That might not work out

You dont say.

Foxy man?

OMFG stop posting this bull shit fucking newfags you fucking newfag 12 year old kids are the reason Sup Forums sucks now get the fuck out if i ever find you faggots in real life i am going to slit your throats cut off your faces and rape your dead bodies faggots get the fuck out.

You already did with that edge

Pull the trigger. We need less of you anyways.

You're new around here, arent'cha?

Sorry it's not possible. But I agree with you, normies and whiteknights are the worst. And the nypa is only used because no one has the balls to do anything any more.

>I remember when you could say the n-word
>the n-word
>n-word
>actually typing out n-word

Kill yourself nigger.

Exsactly glad you get it user.

Shut up satan.

  ▲
▲ ▲
Am I oldfag yet?

Bumping because nostalgia

Kys nigger

Newfag here, wish I had joined sooner, I hear stories about when this place was good, and I gives me the greatest feeling of grief , that such a good thing died, dat boi marked the end of memes after Pepe, the Internet is now a normie world, or is that what it has always bee, with Sup Forums being the only bastion of hope,I wouldn't know, but I hope we could keep bumping, maybe make a difference, probably not.