So i found out my bestfriends wife is cheating on him through her facebook dms. Im the only one who knows wat do /bros...

so i found out my bestfriends wife is cheating on him through her facebook dms. Im the only one who knows wat do /bros? (pic is her)

post more and screens of convo

post everything

Telling him can backfire on you OP, be careful.

i have screenshots on phone but have pictures of her i just need advice

bumpin

disgusting ass, do him a favour and end his misery with that monster

they might be divorcing soon anyways and she said to another friend that she has a secret college fund that my friend doesnt know about they have 2 kids

good, but we can thelp unless we know whats the convo about. depending how damaging it is will depend on telling him

post screens of DM's or write it here yourself

In what way would it backfire on OP? OP is a shitty person unless he tells his friend.

back in january guy said text me and she said he has the kid but the guy lives in florida they sent nudes back and forth and he made her send pictures of her lactating videos and he said that he was a freak and that she has to sned him a video of a pregnant lady with a strapon fucking a guys ass cause thats what hes into

and saying how the olderstepson is gonna be a dead beat

Yeah I think you should tell him now then later. if you tell your friend now then it will be less damaging than if they guy meets up with her. if it gets to that point its game over. post more nudes please

the thing is i dont know how to explain to friend how i know all of this

He can't be that good of a friend cos you'd have no hesitation letting a real friend know he was getting his pants pulled down

you dont, anonymously send him a text or message of either her login information or screenshots of the whole DM.

a divorce is pretty much on the horizon so i dont know if i should just let the divorce happen or let him know this happened

Let him know. She's hiding money from him that could be split, her cheating would help immensely in the court

the college fund is not in her name

post more

this op