B Im really considering killing myself this weekend but I have no idea how

b Im really considering killing myself this weekend but I have no idea how.

I don't know where else to ask for help killing myself without your typical "don't do it" bullshit.

I want a clean and painless death.

How do i leave my money and items to a certain person? Do I have to write a will? Won't it be weird for a 20 year old to have a will?

I don't want to leave a note behind because I just don't know what to say, yet I feel like some of my friends and employer won't know of my death if no one tells them.

Jump off a tall building, will give better details in a sec, don't go anywhere

That sounds like a terrible way to go. I know it'd be quick but I don't want any panic or fear involved at all..

The exit bag I believe it's called
You will spend about 60 dollars on it but it's worth it

But a helium tank
And connect it to those breathing masks you get in hospitals, your brain can't differentiate between helium and oxygen and you will basically pass out and die pain free

if this is truly how you feel don't just commit suicide, pass on by helping or protecting others. It might sound weird but even though your life might not feel important you can still accomplish what you feel is right and leave on good terms with your self

ok user, the details.

In order to die a painless death from jumping from a height, you need the following criteria:

1. height must be at least 6+ storeys (but preferably about 10 or more)

2. landing must be hard and unyielding (concrete and the like, avoid grass and water)

3. drink alcohol beforehand to steady nerves so as not to give a fuck

4. make sure you research places with easy access and make a couple visits to a potential site to make sure you can get to it when you want (i suggest a multi-storey parking lot, office building or high bridge over concrete.

5. Jump off backwards so you don't see the ground coming to meet you, that way you can just fall into eternal bliss

Completely and utterly painless, quick, efficient and it's FREE

Don't do it, but prob a gun

Damn small version

Unfortunate I'm too much of a pussy to attempt this. Plus it's definitely not a clean way to go. The exit bag seems like the best option.

If you have fear you don't want to kill yourself

There's something inside of you that will spark one day, wait for it.

It's not clean, but if you're dead you don't have to worry about it, do you? don't be a pussy, user

Would you be interested in commiting suicide with me?

Perfect, you can jump off the building and drag him with you

You're going to panic and feel fear either way you stupid fuck, you have millions of years of evolution telling you to not die. It's not going to be easy, regardless.

A 12ga shotgun in the mouth does the trick. A 9mm or above will usually do the trick, but there's survival risks unless you can aim it directly at your brain stem.

Killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Some doctor fag explained why this was a bad idea before. Will reply to this if I find it.

If you have ANY fear than you dont want this and are just seeking attention
Just by making this thread proves youre tol much of a pussy
Call the suicide hotline if you want soneone that cares
When youdmre rrady buy a gram of heroin or jump off a skyscrapers

what if you have a permanent problem?

The building jump sounds like great idea. You sound beta as fuck, maybe you should consider it. natural selection faggot

I would not suggest killing yourself, your like is likely better than mine.

how do you aim for the brain stem?

Yeah that will work oh wait no it won't you will wake up and be so fucking retarded you would of wished u jumped off that building like user said seriously research more or fucking shoot urself if u really wanted to kill urself u wouldn't care how it's done so fuck off

This.

Throw away your old life and detach yourself from many of your material possessions. Go bike across the country or something. Go on an adventure. Nothing to lose at this point