Neo never left the simulation

Ha! My thoughts exactly

im sicked but curious

Thanks, Mr Skeltal!

3spoop5me

someone have that fat coochie gif

she is like a playboy model :)

shes very hot u know wut im sayin

Yet another person coping with urbanism and suffering. I feel sorry for her.

i wonder if she knows about this

>youtube.com/watch?v=UL8lmo3IV8M
she does. she reuploaded the video without the vag slip once people pointed it out. but it was too late kek

She does

why is this a response?

didn't mean to bud i dun goofed

post more sexy colleen pics u know wut im sayin

thats the only pic I've seen where she actually looks hot

>underrated title

Is this picture related?

Perhaps.

anorexia is alive and well.

what the actually fuck is wrong with this walking auschwitz poster?

Fat American Detected.

her cunt is so droopy i wonder who plows that

Hi newfag.

she has dildos, massive dildos. The pink gem one features the most in her videos.

prove it u know wut im sayin

This bitch is just on the other extreme spectrum of the weight scale and you faggots think she is hot. If she was on the big boned side she would be bullied and called disgusting. This double standard smh

>watches all her videos
k

Fat fuck SJW detected

When the bait is too strong

only uglies hate cooney fr fr u know wut im sayin

It was intentional.

WTF I could snap that skinny kunt in half with a strong sneeze

Fuck you im a healthy human. Take your Hollywood definition of beauty and shove it up you're ass

ah, the old reverse-psycology trick. Works on females very well.

Nice trips

more cooney u cunts u know wut im sayin
THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC u know wut im sayin

While this is bait, obviously, she is kind of gross.

Just like Boxxy, she is an ugly basic bitch that kids think is hot because they have trouble recognizing when someone is masking their natural ugliness with thick greasepaint makeup and extreme lighting.

You guys should also look up health problems associated with severely underweight (anorexic) women. She's going to grow thick dark facial and body hair and she'll be wearing a full set of dentures and walking with cane by age 30.

>Fuck you im a healthy human. Take your Hollywood definition of beauty and shove it up you're ass
Why care? Society is a harsh spouse as it demands your submission yet ridicules you once you give it. You will NEVER be loved by a system that loves only itself.

Get a real life, a real husband/boyfriend, and don't let urban degeneracy turn you into yet another victim.

she has the same over-used mascara that 12 year-olds on /b have always found attractive.

Have you seriously never heard of boxxy?

Do you think we all like Boxy for her giant Jew nose?

cracky was the last queen, it's as simple as that. now the joke is anyone can be queen, if they wear the right mascara.

Thanks mr skellington.

>She's going to grow thick dark facial and body hair

6 million holocaust survivors, none of them turned into wolf-men.

stop hating on hot chicks just because they chose to live their life in a more enjoyable way than you.

And your point is? She's just doing what everyone wants her to do. The reason why women don't have rights is that they can't bottle up emotion and use it to change their condition. Instead they just let society push them around until they die.

sorry, wheres this pink dildo everyone's mentioning? i cant find a screen shot.

Master of Photoshop

>She's just doing what everyone wants her to do
implying the 'best' way to do things in life is to do the opposite of what people want.

Enjoy all your cats, they'll be with you until the end, in that shitty lonely apartment of yours.

She has it in the video of her with her mom, only vid i can remember off the top of my head.

thanks bruv u know wut im sayin

Where in skyrim can i find this thing?

>coon
I dont know why that made me laugh

thank you mr skeltal

coon as in cooney u know wut im sayin

Sexy

that file name

Heres you go weird starving lady, I shares my burger with you... You obviously need it more than I.

In all the exploaring ive done in that game, there is literally nothing i havent seen in that game, but this? How did it slip through? Not to mention how it has millions of followers backing it! I swear to talos, if i find this thing...

I don't like thin girls and she is beyond thin, but for some reason it looks kinda good on her, probably because she owns it instead of looking just physically ill.

tl;dr BUMP u know wut im sayin

>implying the 'best' way to do things in life is to do the opposite of what people want.
Except I'm not. The best way to do things is to live your own life defined by yourself and based on a desire to do what's right. Letting the mob on the streets tell you how to live - either directly by following their collective ignorance or indirectly when you just do the simple opposite(and 2nd most popular path) - will only destroy your life. Society isn't defined/run by followers or fashionable non-conformists; its defined by real people who think for themselves and have principals but use the ignorant mob's weaknesses as tools.
Nice strawman though. Neo never left the simulation and you know it deep down.

>She has it in the video of her with her mom, only vid i can remember off the top of my head.
Ah, modern urban culture everyone: where you let popular culture destroy your own children after getting a divorce in the name of helping your kids. Modern urbanism is a cancer.

You can bet your ass that her parents got a divorce and the cunt of a mother, committing perjury in the process, got full custody. Divorce attorneys deserve to be rounded up and shot.

source of that dildo pic?

op is portraited person?

Omfg.

Fap fap fap!

"did not" "I would"
People often refrain from using contractions when they lie.

Also, they tend to re-state the accusation(i did not INTENTIONALLY TRY TO...) in their lie("no officer, I am not driving under the influence").

She is skinny shamed and bullied constantly.

So... What's your point?

Yeah she doesnt have that helmet hair going on.

Boxxy is a fucking babe!

Hater!

Dat gunch

>People often refrain from using contractions when they lie.
Proof?

>girl feels a desire to be hated/stepped on/abused
>"hurr durr, she'll totally cry herself to sleep with my attack... bet she never felt it coming, hehehe"
Yeah, go fuck yourself. You're doing exactly what she wants. Its a mental problem afflicting many girls and its caused by divorces. She wants to be attacked, ridicules, and treated like shit which is why she opens herself up to so many attacks. Her mom feels guilty for being a piece of shit and just stands by.

Her mom deserves to hang from a tree for what she did to her daughter.

Oh, and for the daughter who's probably reading this and getting pissed off: pic related. Read about the fox and the grapes since its cognitive dissonance you're suffering from right now.

who likes a nigger u know wut im sayin

>Proof?
lmgtfy.com/?q=contractions and lying

Take your pic. There's plenty of sources. But you'll probably claim that none of them are good enough(Cognitive Dissonance).

The Blacks should be armed and the Tans should pay for what they've done to America. Tans and Liberals have basically backstabbed Blacks in order to prevent competition and to protect the unions. Blaming Blacks for acting... the way anyone would act in such a situation... is not only stupid but also plays into the hands of the liberal faggots and the Tans(i.e. Blacks that lived in, or moved into, the north before the war only to prove Machiavellie right(about how exiles that seek assistance are just dicks who want to use sympathy), get 600,000+ Americans killed, and ruin the lives of countless Blacks even up to this day).

The Blacks must be armed so that they can create a new system by destroying the current one that doesn't even value their survival. This will benefit not only themselves but also the countless White Southerners who've suffered since the war and are in the perfect position to arm the Blacks.

>Take your pick.
fixed

Or that perhaps most of them have a shit sample size with obvious bias towards results. Real science isn't so simple.

>that fuckin +1 leather bracer
What class is she b?

Man, I'd love to bury my face in those big meaty pussy lips of hers

I bet she tastes good

So, this is basically hannah minx - skelly edition, right?

She's cute but she needs to come to terms with her subconscious desire/need to be victimized. This coping mechanism is the result of suffering that is all too typical in modern urbanized society. This suffering was intentionally fueled by urbanism via institutions that sought the weakening of men/husbands/fathers, the use of women as pawns(see feminsim), and the dependence on - and alliegence to - the very urban centers that have caused this suffering.

This is the price of post-industrialism as urban centers, large and politically powerful due to the industrial revolution but no longer capable of creating wealth, have turned to victimizing the people in order to attain power by providing the "solutions" while using said power as a means of blatant imperialism abroad. Urban centers, no longer dependent on wealth creation, have become rigid and thus rely on their suffering populations as a means of "democratically" stealing from the rest of the world while also reducing their domestic population growth with degeneracy, crime(drugs bring money into big cities), faggotry/homosexuality, and suicide/self-destruction.

This girl is literally a symbol of the modern American: she looks happy but she's being torn apart by a artificial "popular" culture that has weakened her, killed her dreams, and uses her as an object to perpetuate the degeneracy.

The urban population sinks and the urbanism they worship must die that America may live.

Seriously. If a chick is obese and men say she is attractive then they are heroes and women will all sound off in support of the overweight women and say how beautiful she is. Men who point out that she is unhealthy and overweight are told to shut up immediately. Yet when a women is underweight other women will come straight out and condemn them as being horrible role models and a danger to society, any men who state they find them attractive are immediately told to shut up and any man who states they are unhealthy is considered to be setting a good example. Yet they are both the exact same fucking thing, both are unhealthy, sorry but I find this girl far more attractive than most of the 'fat' girls for which apparently I have to forget my standards of beauty and just accept. Fucking hypocritical as hell.

yall squares u know wut im sayin

>Or that perhaps most of them have a shit sample size with obvious bias towards results.
This is what's known as Cognative Dissonance. Clearly you're troubled by the implication that this brings up(which means you're unlikely to be anyone other than the subject of this thread). Lets see:
1) This signs of lying aren't absolute but only signal that a person is more likely to be lying. People tell the truth without contracts but they're far more likely to neglect using them when lying. There's some logical reason but I can't remember it.
2) The signs of lying aren't some mystery that can only be understood with peer-reviewed studies. They're well known and self-evident.
3) Your reaction is akin to the fox declaring publically that the grapes ARE sour. Did you ever stop to realize that there's no incentive for "obvious bias" on any one of those links? I don't think that the symptoms of lying is some political or philosophical issue packed full of bias; its just basic psychological behavior. There's no "Liars Guild" running around producing fake articles about how to tell if someone is lying.

It doesn't matter though. You're cute and fun to argue with.

Damn, I need to go back to Sup Forums(pic related).

believing a skeleton

reading a non-greentext as greentext

oh i thought it was her vag meat cuz i was gonna say thats too much flabia she's more like a white castles hamburger

Somebody has a big ego. It's fun being a pseudo intellectual isn't it? Glad you enjoyed your first year of college user.

why is u kno wut im sayin being repeated so many times, you kno wut im sayin?

>cognitive dissonance
>stopped reading

omg look guys its the one dude who thinks he's smart(er) cuz he still in school. hey dickhead I make $128k annual as a senior software engineer there is literally nothing you know that I don't plus I'm a mountain compared to you and I still act like a fucking child its called cockblockative excellence.

>cockblockative excellence

I died. Hey Japanimoot fucking meme this.

I want to buy her food man i feel bad

cuz cooney loves it u know wut im sayin

>yall squares u know
You're right.

Its actually funny imagining you at your computer getting pissed off. Come one, take a pic flipping off the camera. I wanna see.

Bet you didn't expect your thread to get this fucked up.