So Sup Forums I found an empty grinder and scraped out all the keif

so Sup Forums I found an empty grinder and scraped out all the keif.

how do I smoke it? I don't own a pipe or anything

will bump with pretty nugs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvtIFa8hnA
vocaroo.com/i/s0hfG6agqbu9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an apple
prepare for a headache

Just take some tobacco and roll up.. How stupid are you exactly?

You noob as fuck nigga

>implying i have tobacco and papers

>wanting to smoke weed
>not having papers
>mfw

>toilet paper roll
>aluminum foil
>tack or something to poke holes
>knife or scissors

cut a bowl sized hole near one end of the roll tear off a circle of foil and push it into the hole with ur thumb to make a bowl shape. poke little holes in it with a tack or something thin and sharp. careful not to tear the foil. put weed in the bowl and smoke it by covering the end of the roll nearest the bowl with the palm of your hand. pull ur hand away to carb the hit. congrats you just made a shitty steam roller.

>implying you just can't go buy some

Cancer

why?

He fell for the smoking aluminum foil gives you cancer meme!!

Coke can? Or any can really, make a dent in it and poke a few VERY small holes 3-4 of them then poke a hole for the carb on the side enjoy

at this point you should begin making your own wood pulp and gathering turkish tobacco seeds.

oh, and start a fire, or else you can't light it.

you don't get a headache if you smoke around the core. it's the seeds that are poisonous.

roll it in bible paper
ink is nontoxic

so many gay fucking responses
>knife hits

I can explain if you cant figure it out

Why don't you just make a DIY bong? That's what I do. Just grab a plastic bottle, some garden hose, some blue tack, an aluminum can for your cone piece. Cut your hole for the down pip, cut another little hole for your thumb to cover and have a good time.

surprisingly effective.

fuck this shit. I've done this before. First, the paper burns like hell. Second, it won't stay together for shit. If you are gonna do it then you'll need some honey or something

>smoking aluminum
>Alzheimers

are you so very retarded you can't make an improvised pipe out of candy-bar tinfoil or something like that?

You don't smoke the aluminum. You only need to get the weed burning, not fucking melt the "cone".

explain pls

What, are you stupid? just snort it.

by knife hits do you mean spots?

Take two knifes heat them up till they are glowing red. Now take one knife and press it on your trichromes they gonna stick on it now press the second knife on the trichromes so they gonna be pressed in between the knifes. Take a toilet paper roll to inhale the smoke.

This should be done fast or else you just gonna burn them.
Never tested it though

This idiot explains it to you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvtIFa8hnA

You look like you only got a little weed though. All these methods waste precious smoke.

Use a gravity/waterfall bong. All you need is a two liter water bottle and some aluminum foil and scissors and a tap.

Best way to maximize the high off what little weed you have. Google how to make it.

that's such a wasteful thing to do. 60% of that shit's going up in smoke.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hfG6agqbu9