Am i fat?

am i fat?
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're kinda fat, but not beyond hope.

Don't, whatever the fuck you do, listen to /fit/. Go for walks more. Eat one less pizza a week. Start small and easy and make it a change in your lifestyle. And the weight will come off on its own.

If you diet or crazy exercise, you'll lose the weight, but you'll never be able to keep the regime up and eventually you'll jack it in and end up back where you started. Maybe even worse.

I just got back from a 2 hour walk. Seriously just cut back on what you eat a bit and make the time for some exercise.

You're a little chubby. Just do these two things.

1) Drink water. Yeah, it sucks, but cut out the sodas, the diet sodas, the juices, and everything besides water.

2) Do cardio things like running, biking, or swimming.

kys is the obvious answer

thanks for the advice.
im also very lonley. my kik is
twistedninja42 if anyone wants to talk
i kinda

Diet and exercise.

░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
░░░▀▀░░Designated░░░░░▐▄▄▄▀░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Play video games and lurk more if your lonely fella.

Eat less fatty foods, go for some walks, try do some push ups

oh shit fam

Yeah your getting there, try doing the list what you eat/ have eaten this day thing before you eat anything. Subconsciously (sorta not really though because your doing an inner monologue to your self) you'll justify eating shit way less offten.

Women in weight watchers do it, and it's so 'effective' that the name brand fda studied it and it does have higher results than the placebo. In fact its so effective that tons of wait watch groups that market unique systems include it, then claim it's there bits that is loseing weight.

Your call if you actually want to write shit down and how detailed you are, it's mostly just reminding your self that you've already ate today, or you really need something more healthy.

>Also walk, less fast food, get physical hobbies.

Cut soda out and you'll start losing a lot of weight

OMFG I TRUSTED YOU! YOU PROMISED NOT TO SHARE UEYDHHSHSHHSSHSASHIMMA.FUCKING ANHEROS

Someone please Screencap this shit.

Yeah soda is pretty much devil nectar. I switched to seltzer water and club soda. Zero everything, and no artificial shit, and it tastes better than diet shit.

A slice of lime, hmm mm. You'll feel like a recovering alcoholic cop that is at the bar becuase he can't be alone with his thoughts tonight.

NOOOOO PLEASE STOP DONT SHOW THE OTHER PICS! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!! I WILL KILL YOU

If you believe this shit you must of been dropped as a child.

So op was sending pics of his dick to an annon huh? I hope he still takes our advice about loseing weight.

fatty foods dont make you fat

whats your initials?

post pics anonnnn!!!!!!!!!

j w

kek

>>/fit/

/lgbt

Stop eating shit. It's that simple.

Calories out calories in

Diet soda isn't going to make you fat

just destroy every cell in your body

....aaand here we go

You're an asshole for doing this to a fellow user.

But at the same time, wtf are you doing op?

yes, because this is so real.

Any actual evidence on diet drinks being particularly bad?

MODS MODS MODS

ACTUALLY look at the new research. Diet soda most certainly does contribute to weight gain.

FACT

(and literally give you cancer)

a shitload

Shoo shoo

anyone else trolling him too?

Best tip I've ever gotten was to go for a 30 minute run as soon as you wake up. Get dressed and just fucking flog yourself for 30 minutes. When you've just woken up your body was basically fasting for 8 hours, this allows your body to immediately target fat stores as opposed to later in the day once you've eaten and what not. Do it, you'll love the results. I've stopped any and all cardio outside of morning wake up cardio.

I'm about 4 of you..... you're fine. I'm the fat fuck.

Wtf is going right now.

It doesn't, those studies are flawed. They show people who drink diet soda consume more calories, well yeah but they're probably drinking diet soda because they were eating too much and the soda was the easiest thing to cut out

just jog a little bit and eat less. You are reaching the point of no return though. so do something now before it gets a lot worst.

wat

>not reading thread

Oh god,. good thing I stayed up on Sup Forums tonight. So much win lmao

A)yes
B)kys

Yes, eat less. Work out a little bit.

yeah, just read the first post or 2, then I started reading the rest....hilarious. Stupid fat op lol

im glad you like my work

well done user, take all my keks

Dude OP, how old are you? Either major babyface or underage b&

yes y are
do push up´s
bringsallyup challange everyday
lose weight

:o

>starts off as innocent enough advice thread

>ends up with op's dickpics

gg

started off as my troll thread

Damn right, cuz it obviously says Diet Double Dew Kyle!

*bows*

> am i fat?
You already know the answer to that question
> wat do?
You already know the answer to that question too.

Lastly, Fuck OUR advice/encouragement/aspersions, what do YOU want to do?

Fuck bitches

>Don't, whatever the fuck you do, listen to /fit/
Idk, a new haircut WOULD make sense.

Ew dude lol you have a fucking tired hanging off you. It doesnt matter what di because youre idiot and wont listen anyway. Have fun getting fat tho

not that fat just not in the perfect shape i have a BIG ASS AND BIG HIPS but my stomach is flat
that would be good if i were a woman but i am i guy fucking pathetic right?

Just wait 6 months and have the baby.. your a chick right ?

Same

You are Chris Griffin

This
also make sure you read the sticky on /fit/ as it covers a lot of questions u might have

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

The truffle shuffle, you fatknacker.

kek