You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

I have a girlfriend. She just doesn't agree

I look like shrek :^(

Severe anxiety

But I do.

I find it cringey when people who don't have at least a stable income have a girlfriend.

Bipolar and broke

My pee pee is smol and I don't have monies to compensate for it.

i'm socially and emotionally retarded

Because I'm gay

She left me a couple of days ago and I am now looking
fml

I play ROBLOX

I fuck women weekly. Dont need a relationship. Do whatever i want, eat when i want to eat, drink when i want to drink, fuck when i want to fuck, i dont need to make a woman happy to validate my existence. besides i have a girlfriend everyweekend for less rhan 24 hours then im on to the next bitch

I don't feel like hemorrhaging money for something over-valued.

I don't have any hobbies that women really like and I don't have many places to go out to find them.

My self worth doesn't rely on it.

'cause we're married

Where do you go to get free, care less, fast sex?

Or maybe you just get hookers?

I prefer to get milk when ever i want rather than getting a cow.

Dude get buzzed dress nice go to a bar and put on a nice face and be social. they will come to you, unless your ugly as fuck

because they're all too old

Found the beta, kissless virgin

So I play too and I have a gf she's 18 and I'm 26 too

I don't want a gf, they're annoying.
And I have enough money for hookers.

THIS

I'm still getting over the one that got away.

lol i would never pay for sex...EVER! Read the book called "the game" theres a pdf online. read, lear and apply youself. I go out alone everyweekend and always pull a bitch, whether shes got a man or not, women love me.

Ok...I'll do that, thx

VIRGIN
I
R
G
I
N

because it's 2016 you cucklord

had gf of 2 and a half years, realised it was retarded that we live together etc wanted space, broke up with her; still get to fuck her whenever I want really
have multiple relationships on the go, none of them serious, everyone knows whats up and that the sex is just a casual thing so no problems
dat honesty
mfw you have a gf

I have a girlfriend. She just doesn't agree

Because i don't have to worry about being good enough for my self if I'm alone

Aw wow your so cool.. sound like it was written by an angry beta

if you get anxiety when on the approach, numb it up with a few drinks but nit too much. ask them obvious questions that allow them tomrun their mouth without being interrogative. smile at different women, make them jelous, and heres the kryptonite: start flirting with the ugliest bitch there, it makes all the hot girls jelous which gives yo an edge on them psychologically

dude i busten a nut in a niggerbitch i pulled from a country bar on saturday so fuck off

I'm a Man.

Sounds like you prey on the impressionable. Are you insecure perhaps?

Beastiality is wrong

Because I go on very few dates and the ones I do have want to get married literally within the year.

You just a jaded faggot who jacks off way too much. read the book faggot. it will up your game. trust me or dont. in that case suck start a 12 gauge

I talk with a lot of girls but whenever i see a pretty girl i immediately think about fucking her no matter what time of the day it is or where we are. And they look like they think about other stuff at those times, like, we're at the grocery store, i'm only thinking about taking the girl in the back and fucking her, she looks like she genuinely thinks about what we need to buy. Since I constantly think about sex, i don't know what is the proper time to make my move, I know girls who looked interested in me but i didn't take any actions because i didn't know if my sexual advances would've been appropriate at the time or not.

Any advice?

lol yeah imm get an aids test tommorow. besides im rac,ist as fuck but gimme sum wiskey and ill pullmany bitch in the bar

>The hand takes less effort

the problem isn't much anxiety...it's that i have assburger and don't know what are the right things to say...Maybe your book and your advice will help tho.

Why so angry little boy? All this anger and calling women bitchs makes you sound like some 18 year old child. Are you also a saf luttle insecure runt perhaps? Hmm? Feed me your anger child :)

This is the ideal situation but in my experience most women will not fuck without a relationship and I just do not have the patience to feign interest and pretend to love her long enough to make that happen......maybe if I get more desperate things will change.

For the record, I doubt you're hot enough to get the level of pussy you're claiming, my evidence of this? You're browsing Sup Forums.

So what u gonna do

Rape, If you do it right you won't get caught.

heres the trick: dont hit on her. every guy every day all day is trying to hit on her and fuck her. pretend she is onenof your bros when your getting to know her. buikd the rapport and at the end of the night wait for an opening to bring her home. if she goes home with you she willmlikely want to fuck, if not then learn from it. just dont get all rapey and touchy. put her down slightly flirt with other girls(genuinly) and make you the valuable one not her.

You betrayed your own race, just know that. you can never come back to the purity you once was

Niggers are disgusting animals, shame on you

Curious, how attractive are you out of 10?

I had one.. 10 seconds ago

>op

hey its just advice. take it or leave it.

LINK plz

Because we broke up but I still love her.

I am ugly and unpleasant to be around.

Still missing ex. Dont want to have a new gf rn

happy being single. had several long term ( over 5 year ) relationships with women / girls in the past. i'm 33 now, and i value spending my time on things other than chasing grills. todays culture is fucked up, so many women have crazy and unreasonable expectations of men that i would prefer not to conform to. it's tough to find a female who is a genuinely good person, who won't fuck you over after so many years, who isn't a gold digger, etc... tl;dr i'm pretty disillusioned with females.. from seeing and experiencing a lot of ugly shit in the past, so pretty hesitant to invest time, money, and effort in another relationship that turns out to be a disappointment.

I live in shitty country where there is a police barrage every 50m and they search your trunk every occasion they get so i will certainly get caught

Yeah i usually never hit on girls out of fear of looking like a creep...I think that's what kills my opportunities..
But trying to make myself valuable to her is something i can try

honestly im probly about a 8. im in shape ex military, scars, tattoos, beard, command presence. you can be ugly as fuck and still pull the hottest bitch in the room. read "the game" youtube the author

dude all women are horny and want to fuck justbas much as men do. its biology

>I live in shitty country where there is a police barrage every 50m and they search your trunk every occasion they get so i will certainly get caught

If it's truly a shitty country, and not just your way of saying the UK, you should be able to get out of it with a bribe, or by punching her in the face to knock her out and then telling the cops that she is your wife but did not obey your orders.

yes read "the game" dude who wrote it is a bald skinny twerp who has fucked hundreds of women!

There's no way that's true, if it is I guess I'm just butt fucking ugly and didn't realize it.

dress nice and be nice, and stop actin like you give a fuck what other people think. i look like a psycho but i still get ass. stop giving a fuck. oh and start boxing or mma, it will give you confidence and women will bebdrawn to that

>by punching her in the face to knock her out and then telling the cops that she is your wife but did not obey your orders.

HAHAHA not something i could do but thank you for the laugh

yea

read the game bro. looks dont matter, dress nice, be fun and be willing to lose it all. take the risk because you have nothing to lose with women but everything to gain

cuz i like it around here

Ace

In some countries, it does work.
You might get a warning though "Next time, just slap her OK? Have a good night sir."

the game motherfuckers. thats all thenadvice i have to give its up to you to be men. be alpha, if you want a bitch then take her

sounds like you already tried it

Every girl I feel attracted to turns out to be already taken and/or got kids. Don't get me wrong, I got nothing against children, but I want to have my own and not someone elses.

stop letting that fear control you. small steps: if younfeel fear about talking to a woman then thats when you have to talk to them. even if you dont get laid practice making them laugh, be flirty, go for the number(vitalized pickups youtube). practice practice practice bro you will get it

Masturbation turned me beta

Same here

Libya

Having a GF is not just about sex. This is what separates men from boys.

i play runescape

This.
Plus Asperger's.

Because I am suicidal, I have no job, I have no friends, I haven't left the house in 2 months.

I want to die.

Post a picture of your face with timestamp

>being so insecure that you have to look down on others for not enjoying things the way you do

dude having a gf is really a replacement mommy. you try to please your gf like shes your mom. they hold you down and controll you like your mother does. i personally like being single, no strings attacthed i fuck who i wantnto fuck and answer to no one, i doubt your beta whiteknight would understand that

nope nope nope

Introverted computernerd who had the chance to get a gf but was too shy. Also there is noone around i can appreciate as a gf

yall motherfuckers need to stop making excuses for yourselves and go out and get sum pussy. most the time when i get laid is when im NOT trying to get laid. kinda paradoxical but its true

shut up nigger

introverted just means thats your preferred socializing style. go outside of your comfort zone and get a few drinks in you, get sum balls dont be obnoxious and act like you dont give a shit

lol it was a nigger that turned me on to "the game" taught me how to be a player lol. your just a jaded faggot who cant talk to women

Because on top of have commitment issues I also combat social anxiety with alcohol

why are you trying to promote your book on Sup Forums?

Because I suck

I'm married :(

I'm a fucking axious asshole that don't want one or when I get some feelings for one I mess up everything. Going to suicide lmao byez

thats not it at all. i ussed to be scared like everyone else on her but learned how to pull women. that book helped me learn. check it out dude there a free pdf online. i just want to help people get laid dude, evey if they are jaded assholes lol

not worth wasting time over right now

plus I don't want to get dragged into some bullshit about alleged rape, abuse, or child support/alimony

so long as society keeps blue pilling, I'll just stick to my girls: Sasha, Riley, and Kat

It seems that I'm a bit broken on the inside. I'm unable to feel love and compassion beyond the necessary. When I wind up in a romantic situation I feel terror, hate and bitterness for past failures. So I become very cold and push away any chance I get.

Sex seems a bit different because it's dominated by lust and the events which led to sex aren't authentic.
It's often just some tramp from the club whom I sweet talked into drinking with me, and then warmed her up for some easy pussy.
It's fundamentally very different because it completely lacks caring.