Lets settle this once for all

lets settle this once for all
Harambe did nothing wrong, he got punished before committing something inappropriate

>Harambe did nothing wrong, he got punished before committing something appropriate
fixed it for you

Agreed. An innocent animal got put down because of shitty parenting. Even if he had mauled the kid to death, fuck it. There are few gorillas, there's a shitload of humans. On top of that, considering the fact that the kid had retarded parents that allowed him to get into the animal pen, he probably had subhuman degenerate genes and the world would have been better off without him.

kek, but still sad for the Harambe masterrace shut down

just look at Him. Every human piece of crap get easly jealous about him, i mean look at his body and his masculine and alpha behavior; i would instantly trade 1 Harambe for 1k humans snowflakes

Why does that bear have a Kardashian ass?

Fuck Harambe, fuck niggers, and all their ancestors. Who ever shot that nigger loving gorilla deserves a Luke Skywalker medal ceremony.

If you don't reply to this post, another gorilla will die tonight because of nigger parents.

fuck you cotton picker nignog retard, niggers are from stupid and inferior babboons, Harambe is the masterrace of the primates, you idiot shitstain

Gorillas, proportionally, have tiny junk compared to a human. Like, an inch and a half hard.

I wonder what would've happened if Harambe had raped the kid? The footage would probably be alot more widespread.

Gorilla dicks are only about an inch long. They're pretty monogamous.

What would have happened if your ancestors never fucked? I bet intelligence would be more widespread.

dicksout

topkek

#dicksoutforharambe

That is considerably less hot that what I had imagined. I guess it helps in preventing other gorillas from ripping it off, but it still doesn't make a whole lot of sense, considering that niggers have such large dicks.

stop that,faggot

Fuckin based

dicks for gains bruh

Small balls too. But that's because they're monogamous.

he got killed because someone came into his home

His gator boy over in Florida did him some justice though.

The video would have been a lot more funnier to watch

That kid had no chance. Parents couldn't even keep a kid safe in an environment designed with safety in mind.
We might as well have let nature take its course. Could have even learned something.

you guys have memed harambe into normie culture, good job you faggots, don't you understand meme magic?

Tumblr on Sup Forums, wow

just look at the kid, the way the kid is looking at Harambe is such "Dad, is that you?"

thanks, Obama

that was my 1st thought when i saw it