/got/ general

TIMEWALKING EDITION

old:

DAILY REMIND S6 IS PURE ANIME KINO

>>According to legend, Brandon built the Wall and Winterfell;[3] some stories say he did this with the help of giants. Tales from the stormlands claim Brandon helped Durran build Storm's End when he was a boy.[4] Some stories claim King Uthor of the High Tower commissioned Bran to design the stone Hightower at Oldtown
>Calling it now. Bran is Bran the Builder, and time wargs into people to do all this shit. The whole story is a time loop, and Bran needs to take certain actions to ensure we get to the present. He leaves the required knowledge back in time so others can prevent, which is why Bloodraven had to wait in the fucking tree that long for the real first Bran.
>Bloodraven took him to the yard because he knew Bran needs to be there to make Hodor.
>It's a fucking time loop, all of it.

>Tales from the stormlands claim Brandon helped Durran build Storm's End when he was a boy.
>Tales from the stormlands claim Brandon helped Durran build Storm's End when he was a boy.
Fucking confirmed

We Reverse Flash now

Bran me, Bran.

WYLLIS
YOU HAVE TO HOOOOOOLD THE DOOOOOOOOR

GoT confirmed better zombie show than TWD

Promise me, Bran.

>those qt tree nymphs

What will HBO do to based Isaaak?

Will HBO cancel their deal with HBO Nordic now that they fucked up (despite the name NOT owned by HBO, it's just a media company with a licensing deal)?

>HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
>TO FUCK HIS COUSIN'S MOTHER IN THE ASS

>mfw bran and bloodraven is literally this

Why wasn't Hodor moving when asked to by meera. i didn't get this...

KILL YOURSELF FUCKING MONGOLOID NIGGER

TELL ME ABOUT BRAN

WHY IS HE EVERYTHING?

Bran climbed into Sansa’s room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.
Upon awakening Sansa found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Bran was naked, standing in front of her with a big Stark boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient starks used to say... Winter is coming”” And at that, Bran leaped forward and grabbed Sansa's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.
The blood aroused Bran more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories Old Nan used to tell him of the children of the forest sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Bran grabbed a hammer and smashed at Sansa's ribcage, again her screams were not heard.

>Jorah: I don't know if the stone-aids can be cured

>Dany: I COMMAND you to find the cure

>Jorah: Okay, will do

A+ writing

It's amazing what happens when you treat undead as a real threat, just compare the Hardhome episode to any Walking Dead when they get mass attacked

>Early thread
fuck off

Calling it now in the books, Coldhands was also an experiment by the Children of the Forest.

A failed one

IT WAS BRAN THE WHOLE TIME. ALL OF IT. ALL OF IT BRAN! SUCK IT EVERYONEELSEFAGS!

After breaking an opening to her insides, Bran plunged in.
He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Sansa and she lost consciousness. Bran came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Bran cleaned his dick off with Sansa's tongue.
Bran tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate. Bran then undid Sansa's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his weirwood paste, he decided he wanted a better look at Sansa.
Bran shoved his hand up Sansa's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Bran started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.
He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Sansa's body.
Just then Bran remembered, he was not man, but Direwolf. He Skinned himself to reveal his true identity, a Direwolf. He sat in the center of the room for several hours until Sansa's father came in.
"Sansa it's time for -HOLY FUCKING SHIT A DIREWOLF OH MY GOD SAN-" and Bran attacked and ate Ned. Then Bran went outside and let out a howl and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of the land of always winter

Reposting

>Others teleported their armies infront ot the cave

White Walkers confirmed for being in league with Littlefinger.

lords of space vs lord of time

Spacetimebowl, mother fucker.

to make Bran's role in the scene more pivotal, basically.

>mfw Winds of Winter in the fall
>mfw George lied to Dabid & Dabid and all this shite doesn't happen
>mfw showshits get eternally BTFO

CUTE

HOLD

UP

BLOODRAVEN = GUY TIED TO TREEE
GUY TIED TO TREE = NIGHTS KING
BRAN = BLOODRAVEN+NIGHTS KING

Why didn't Bran just wake up?

He was scared shit

> mfw the only legitimate nonshitpost theory in this thread

one can hope

t. bookfag

If the books introduce some timeloop shit I'm fucking done

REMINDER THAT BRAN WARGS TO THE PAST TO THE TIME OF BRAN THE BUILDER (the first Stark)

REALISES THERE IS NO PERSON KNOWN AS BRAN THE BUILDER.

REALISES THERE IS NO ONE TO START HOUSE STARK

REALISES HE IS BRAN.

BRAN HAS TO BUILD THE WALL.

>incest
>dragons
>zombies
>time travel

this show is fucking maximum keks

we anime now

Why didn't she just throw the grenade?

no, the guy tied to a tree is the night's king actor without make up

Topless Sanaa was worth the wait

Just finished watching the episode now
HOL DA DOAHH

>20 years
>bookfags waited 20 years for this

I'm dying here.

>20 YEARS
>for 'IT WAS ALL A DREAM' ending

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Bloodraven is a targaryen you stupid nigger

it's about story structure.

the reason modern horror films aren't scary compared to old ones is the same reason GoT has better antagonism in general. it's not just zombies, Ramsay for example only started to wear thin after about two seasons of being quite effective and he's nothing compared to the success of Joffrey/Tywin.

GRRM is lazy but his craftsmanship is exemplary.

>Don't mind me, I'm just AUTHORING ALL YOUR PAIN, WESTEROS!

>Summer has ended, Winter has come
>Jon died and came back a Ghost
>Lady died and so did Sansa's innocence and naivety
>Shaggydog died wild
>Greywind blew south with Robb and died with him
>Nymeria became independent and went on her own path like Arya

it's like poetry

But first he has to bring his son Jon Snow to the past with him to be Azor Ahai.

Promise me, Ned

>BRAN WARGS INTO RAMSAY TO CHOP OF THEONS COCK FOR BURNING A FAKE RICKON AND DICKON

Can anyone repost spoilers for the rest of the season?

Just imagine how long it took to get the flight plan in order

kek

See something?

You really think the books are gonna end up at all like this?
That's pretty stupid desu

Not in the show. In the show he's Bran.

Who's the bigger hack, /got/:

George or George?

prime waif material

not in the show, show bloodraven is thousands of year old and shit

there's clearly been either more than one phase of WW creation, or different groups of CotF creating WW for different reasons, or some of the WW just decided to be assholes because they clearly still have free will and are not Nazgul.

why did Hodor not help on his own? why did he needed Bran to warg into him?

I seriously have to assume most of this shit isn't happening in the books, other than the Others/WW being a biological weapon gone wrong created by CoTF (which smart readers have known for a while). There is no way Bran leaves the tree in the books right?

If this happens in the books I am so done.

they actually looked spooky here

now they look autistic

no

Cause she had to sacrifice herself to slow them down further.

Throw the grenade, you kill some but in a few seconds they continue.

Get caught, they all focus on you and stabbing you, taking some time, and now a nice big dense swarm around you to blow up

Promise me, Bran.

Objectively perfect body

Stannis?

>tfw he got super ripped and will spend the rest of the show under layers of makeup and CGI.

yes. this picture. from reddit

Yes, redditfag, I posted about it a few threads ago.

what is that? a scar?

yfw Wight Hodor faces off against Jon Snow

>Dany makes peace with the Masters, gets a new khalasar, is given the ships she needs, and gets a red priestess to help her gain favor in Meereen and all she had to do was knock down a few braziers

George said the ending will be bittersweet,
tfw Everything will be destroyed and in an attempt to save the future they must save the past so Bran will use his last remaining power to transport Jon and Dany back in time as Azor Ahai and this time make sure to end the WW threat for once and for all
Alas they are doom in a time travelling loop and Bran will relive his day again and again and again until he decided to stop climbing that tower

EPISODE 6 LEAKED

I would watch that sitcom.

not really

Just a heads up episode 6 has been leaked i dunno wtf is going on but the guy claims to have the whole season and is selling them for money!

George.

Just fuck my bOoks, daN.
Just bOoks, daN.
JON

Call him Jon, Ned.

So Bran has only powers over time, or is he also the responsible of warping CIA from one place to another?

what the fuck am i supposed to see

... really?

D A B I D
A
B
I
D

Hello r3ddit

DAILY REMINDER: Sup Forums was wrong as always. Bran is the main fucking character.

WHEN?

Calling it now folks

Starks cant turn into White Walkers

3 White Walkers in the background

Oh shut up you retarded autist.

yfw Edd is left in the wall so he can die when the wall comes down

He went into retard panic mode, he's done it before you know

where?

next ep

You faggot that's Benjen Stark

whos this semen succubus

BRAN?

This might be possible with DnD's bullshit or Bloodraven's turns out to be the Mad King, who fucking knows anything possible with this time travel bullshit

Pretty sure the thousand years thing is just a book reference to how George has people describe stuff as taking a thousand years as an exaggeration. Like how we say that something took forever, but it obviously didn't

>mfw everyone at castle black forgot that Mel can just kill Ramsay easily
>mfw melisandre forgot that time she tried to seduce jon to "cast shadows"

>knowing that it's from reddit
heh

And Arya. I never fucking doubted it

>peace with the masters
There will be a short war/siege by Yunkai, Astapor and volantis. The iron born will help break their fleet while the khalasar wipes out the besiegers with the three dragons.