You laugh, you lose

You laugh, you lose.

>You may only use new material or stuff that you've lost to.

Get the fuck out of here with these shitty Reddit and Twitter memes.

sage in all fields

/thread

This thread is nice and cringy so far, let's see how gay OP can make this

people actually think this shit is funny? i thought it was purposely stupid

idk whats worse, the fact the guy posting thinks this shit is funny or the fact he saved these picture and is posting them trying to make other people laugh

Lost

lost to this in Sup Forums earlier

>fags cant laugh about pics
>inb4 these are RL stories for you NEETs

Bump

lost

What is this image implying?

They got a hold of the bitch and she said it was a joke.

Think about it, third wheel user with a post ending in 3.

Kek

It must be a tough life, but being a lower class Slav would give you the coolest sense of friendship and comradery

kek

You can't /thread your own post cringy protestant fuckbucket

Fag, i wanted to know how anons learnt to fly

And no niggers in slavic countries

Nigga that image looks like it's half way thru being erased in muddafuggin Mario paint

Open it on your phone.

These bananas are making me thirsty.

Save it, all yours my friend.

That trash bin leads me to believe they were gunna throw out the peel but right before they did one of their faces lite up and said "hold onto the peel, I got an idea"

I can imagine the fucked up giggles and laughing eminating from the autists that sincerely think these bananas are funny, and the smug ironic grin coming from the hipster faggots that know it's not.

Fuck you

I have never wanted a meme to die so badly in my life. Please, no more. It's not funny. It was almost never funny. It's not even an anti-joke now. At this point it's beyond cancer. It could very well be LITERALLY the thing that kills Sup Forums forever. Please, look into your souls. Stop posting bananas. Please.

PLEASE NO FUCKING BANANAS IM DONE WITH IT FUCK

stop it with THE FUCKING BANANAS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Lori.

YLYL is going to give me a heart attack. Too many bananas. I can't take it.

Please it's 5am go the fuck to bed summers. Enough with the bananas THEY AREN'T FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE YOU IDIOTS, DO YOU HAVE SEVERE ASPERGER'S OR SOMETHING? HOLY SHIT JUST STOP. IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOT TROLLS. YOU'RE NOT EDGY. JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY. WE WOULD BAN YOU ALL FOREVER IF WE COULD.

>complaining about bananas

>implying they aren't testicular cancer

c-c-c-combo breaker

That's it, I quit. I'm done. I'm FUCKING DONE with Sup Forums. Goodbye. Maybe in a few months I'll check and see if I can get 5 minutes into a YLYL without A FUCKING BANANA STORM but until then I'm going to read books or something with my spare time. Fuck you all, it was good while it lasted.

You're making it funny. You are.

Suggestion for the banananon:

DO THIS TO CELEB THREADS.
THEY ARE DUE AND ARE NOW CANCEROUS AND REPETITIVE LIKE THESE THREADS.
PLEASE CHEMO CELEB THREADS.

Kek

>Please chemo celeb threads

Fight cancer with more cancer?

roll

Fuck this thread im out

I'm making it funny for the fucking literal autistics that genuinely think it's super funny to begin with. How can I help it if they can't control themselves fucking pissing themselves and flailing their arms while laughing like they've never heard somebody else laugh before, and they fucking just spend 2 hours watching people get angry at their shitty waste of time banana posts. I can't help it if these shitbag reasons for a eugenics program can't chill the fuck out with the edgy trolling. They're completely beyond faggots. They're anti-faggots. They're anti-anti-funny. It makes me want to throw my fucking computer out my window.

Dude.
Please.
Its happening again. Do it to celeb threads too.