Why do you vote for Trump?

Why do you vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I want to see the world burn.

edgy

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten

Because Hillary is a pandering criminal who has never created a job in her life. Trump, whatever his numerous and valid faults, has created jobs and built value. Hillary has been a parasite on the US political scene for almost her entire adult life. She has never worked a "real" job. I mean, she's lied, she's gotten people killed, etc. etc. fuck where does the list end?

Because he is going to make anime real.

So you hate a person for doing a job? Lawyers are paid to represent clients.

No names, no citations, GB2 Reddit scrub

Because I am not a libtard who does no research other than watch short clips on YouTube. Therefore, I know the truth. Therefore, I know that Trump is the best option. Therefore, I will vote for him.

yes this is what lawyers do

ITT: Fake shit that was never said made into a meme

if you intend to repost shit, atleast fucking google it first.

Lol what research? Tell me axectly what research you do.

Well let's begin. Give me one reason why Trump shouldn't be president. A good one.

He never actually said this.
No CTR funds for you this time, shillbot.

Lawyers are also ethically obliged to recuse themselves from any case in which they know their client to be guilty. This is why in legal dramas you'll always hear the actors saying to sketchy characters "I don't want to know" etc.

Hillary Clinton knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that her client was guilty... and yet she still chose to represent him and fight for him and thereby allowed a guilty child molester to go free. This is an abhorrent and heinous act in and of itself BUT THEN she chose to give an interview concerning the case and LAUGHED about it.

She is also directly responsible for the deaths of two US diplomats and two US intelligence operatives.

She also spent the last decade steadfastly supporting a plethora of sociopolitical issues which she now mysteriously opposes (I say mysteriously but we all know this to be a heavily calculated political move executed in order to gain favor with the supposed majority).

Donald Trump might be gaudy narcissist but he's streets ahead of Hillary Clinton as far as I'm concerned and anyone who honestly believes Clinton will run a more effective and (more importantly) transparent administration than Trump is pulling the wool over their own god damn eyes.

Image is fake, he never said that (though he's said lots of dumb shit).

Trump lies about his income. He doesn't know what the nuclear triad is. His whole campaign and why he is so succesful is based on someone turning him down. The man who helped mitt romney get sponsors turned down Trump, but he didn't want to burn bridges, so he said, "why do you want to get money at all?" So basicaly then the Don became a "man of the people" and was anti money in politics. This Guy is an absolute fake who doesn't know what he is doing. Keeping all muslims out? Thats only going to create more terrorists, AND Keep business from countries like uae out, and also the Mayor of London can't visit. What bs is that?

Itt

Lolololololol

Fox wasn't on air when we had that age!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-hahahahaha

They're called crimes faggot

>Keeping all muslims out? Thats only going to create more terrorists

Yeah, more terrorists who won't be able to get into our country.

like you haven't said anything dumb.

Also Fuck Hillary, rather either one from the 3rd parties or Bernie :/

You sound reasonable until you imply that Trump would be a more effective or more honest president than Clinton. This tells me that you know absolutely nothing about Trump.

I think it would be insane to give your consent to either of these people. If both parties are going to support corruption then they should both be marginalized.

>still eviscerating W based on bullshit conspiracy theories that can't be proven even 15 years after the fact

Give it a rest kid.

Yes because Muslim is a race. Fucking faggot.

The way I see it is this, Would I want to hire a recidivist habitual liar serial killer pedophile for a baby sitter....or some one whom has never babysat.

That is why Trump

Yeah, totally, Isis doesn't have the Resources at all to sneak some in. And just Fuck European countries? They are our allies.

If you believe that you have a very misinformed view of our legal system. So, enjoy that.

Exactly this.

>This tells me that you know absolutely nothing about Trump

And you do? Trump is a private citizen... all anyone save for his family, friends, and closest advisers know about him is what he wants you to know about him.

Clinton on the other hand has been a "public servant" (quotations because she hasn't served anyone but herself) for decades. Her track record is abysmal.

All you know about Trump is what kind of spin the media feels like spinning on him.

I don't know if Trump would be more effective... but I DO know that he would be more transparent.

1. There's no audio recording of her saying that.

2. She was a defense lawyer. In the justice system even people who seem guilty beyond all reasonable doubt can, and should, be defended.

You would have to be a conspiracy theorist to think that he WASN'T a war criminal. It takes a lot of work to believe in a world where this man doesn't deserve to be hanged for treason.

did he actually say that?
source

this is entirely false. She did not volunteer to represent the man. it never went to court (although filings were made in which a psychiatrist who had examined the girl said he thought she was making stuff up) the man was jailed, after a plea bargain was made by the prosecution. in the interview she made it clear she thought him guilty, but he got a light sentence (which she though inappropriate) because he passed a lie detector test saying he didn't do it. She did laugh - but she laughed after saying that she had never trusted a lie detector test ever again.

the final quote - a pure lie.

now that is real lying.

No. Not at all. Take tax returns for example, he wont release them, but he does want others to release things like birth certificate. That shows that he lies about his income and is a hypocrite at the same time. And probably all his stances are about getting voters, not reason. So Yeah maybe that is transparant now that I think about it, but not at all better.

>literally nobody every implied that "Muslim" is a race

>ISIS apparently has the resources to sneak terrorists across the Atlantic even when faced with a blanket ban against Muslims entering the US BUT DONT WORRY GUYS ISLAM ISNT A REAL THREAT SO STOP TALKING ABOUT RADICAL ISLAM IT ISNT A THREAT TO ANYTHING ISIS ISNT EVEN A BIG DEAL YOURE JUST AN UNCULTURED BIGOT #RELIGIONOFPEACE#BLM#IMWITHHER

Its lit fam tbh

yes

He won't release his tax returns because he's being audited by the IRS presently.

>inb4 WHY IS HE BEING AUDITED THO

The super rich frequently get audited simply because their fortunes are so vast that there is an awful lot of shit things can get buried under. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Larry Ellison... all audited dozens of times.

Trump has stated time and time again that as soon as the audit is complete and everything comes back clean (as it should) that he'll be more than happy to release his tax returns.

>citation needed

HIs track record in the private sector displays reckless and destructive self-interest. Which he lies about, claiming over and over that everything he has ever done has been successful. Also he's running with the Republicans. I don't care if your candidate is Jesus of Nazareth, if he runs with the Republicans he loses all moral credability, and you can't be informed and think otherwise. No, I'm not biased, the Republicans just really are that bad, they are pro-corruption and corruption is the only issue where they stick to their guns.

What? You are an absolute Total retard holy shit. I never said that they arent a threat, no, I see them as such a threat that they would be able to sneak terrorists in. Like holy Fuck how can you be this dumb?

[citation needed] on image

Here's a hint, you won't be able to find any sources because it's a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Because the majority of his policies are better than any other presidential candidate.

Mr. Trump has said that his taxes are under audit and he will not be releasing them." The IRS, however – the federal agency that is conducting Trump's audit – has already said the audit is no roadblock: While the agency can't discuss Trump's tax returns, the candidate himself is free to go for it.

Suck a giant Dick.

you guys are all such fucking morons. Trump was never quoted saying this and didn't even have an interview with people magazine

Kys.

First of all, your remarks about being Republican confirming your lack of moral credibility are extremely misguided and flat out wrong. Don't forget that Lincoln was a Republican and that dozens of Republican leaders have come out against Trump and his policies... the fact that you're so willing to come out and judge people simply based on a blanket political term they identify with proves your own incredibility.

Now... I assume the first part of your post concerns Trump's "failed" business ventures? Trump has declared bankruptcy a handful of times, yes... this is a tactic used by the ultra rich time and time again throughout history. He filed for Chapter 11 which is not "bankruptcy" as you or I would consider it but rather a heavily calculated move executed in order to save and/or make money. Even if it weren't, he's done it only a handful of times out of hundreds and hundreds of successful business ventures.

Absolute fucking bullshit.
He got a ton of money from his Daddy, and he lost most of it. He is at most worth 700-800 million(while he himself says he is worth 10 billion based on a "feeling"). And eveytime a business went to shit, he saved his own ass and Let his employees rot.

Also those hundreds succesful ones arent his, they just have his name on it. He sold his name, but that doesn't mean the company is his.

Dude you're an IDIOT. Fuck off holy shit

>got a ton of money from his Daddy and lost most of it

He got 1 million dollars from his dad... FORBES estimates his net worth to be about ~4 billion so maybe Trump is bullshitting about 10 but he certainly didn't lose "most" of his dad's money, in fact he multiplied it by approximately four thousand.

>he is at most worth 700-800 million
>citation needed

As I said, FORBES (fucking FORBES) estimates his net worth to be around 4 billion. Can you find a more credible source than Forbes? I'd like to see it.

>liberals confronted with facts
>DUDE UR A TOTAL IDIOT LOLZ

Is OPs picture real?

Because im voting for him for a legit reason?

No its an illusion, it's not actually there it's a Jewish trick

I can confirm, I'm a quarter Jewish

Yes he actually said that I believe in an interview

No you fucking idiot of course it's not real it's just liberal propaganda

Yeah it's real. He said that.

Checkem. Also shut the fuck up you fucknut, it's real

damn you don't know shit. you realize he went bankrupt in the 90s, right?

all of you are fucking idiots. wonder how fucking dumb your parents are

You could look it up yourself. There's this thing called google....

Or you could just listen to whoever shouts the loudest in this thread. Your choice

Republican isn't a blanket political term. Republican, like democrat, is an institution. It is a group of people working together in order to gain power. Calling this institution "corrupt" is an understatement. It is not corrupt, it is a force of corruption. It exists to make sure that the most powerful people in this country (/in the world) keep growing more powerful.

To be clear, I am talking about the post-Reagan Republican party, not the 19th century Republican party. Dipshit.

No because it is based on unlegit reasons. You are delusional.

zoz kys

Even if said war started illegitimately is it a scandal when people die in war ?

Basically this. And her voice, and she's ugly, and also she's obviously fake.

>Its okay because republicans did it.

>citation needed

Don't you liberals ever get tired of regurgitating bullshit you read on facebook and tumblr without any actual supporting evidence

>CITATION FUCKING NEEDED MOTHERFUCKER WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THIS

Elaborate

They won't ever learn to properly cite anything because they are all women/gender/urban studies majors who don't need references other than their own silly opinions.

I've been asking the same fucknut to elaborate on his broad spectrum accusations without ANY KIND OF CREDIBLE SOURCES for time now so all I have to say at this point is "zoz kys"

get

You're full of shit

Fuck off shit talker

Bullshit

Sorry man. You were relatively close. Maybe next time.

Newfag

Nice try, almost got it.

Here have these, released today

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Everybody shut the fuck up

>unlegit

speaks for itself

/Thread

Because I want to watch the world burn

I believe you. Above image is irrelavant
Nigger
Faggot boy
Autistic

people are so fucking stupid

Someone already said that you stupid face.

Source?

His plan, for veterans affairs, blows all others out of the water. His tax plan is better and more fair than any other candidates, his plan for national security is better than the rest, his trade reform might be crazy enough to be a huge success if he is heading it, he is pro-second amendment, where every other candidate is for more gun control or is willing to work on it.

Sure some areas of his social platform need work, im pro-choice and more libertarian leaning.

Better, snowflake? I corrected the record for you

you forgot that Hillary sold weapons grade uranium to Russia. She should be in prison for all the shit she has done

The mayor of London can come providing he doesn't have dual citizenship in a country known to house and fund terrorism. Same with everyone else. He doesn't want to keep all Muslims out. Just the ones from countries that want to send terrorists here. And monitor foreign nationals from those countries that are already here. Look at it this way. While we couldn't have stopped Orlando like this, we could've stopped San Bernardino.