Tell me why i should vote for a liar

Tell me why i should vote for a liar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Trump is too radical, with Hillary shit will stay the same.

With Trump, he has the intent, but he doesnt have the means, to achieve most of his plans

because trump is a liar too youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

So because trump is a liar too, i should vote hillary

Even Republicans are voting for Hillary, that shows the lack of discipline or the responsibility that man has. He was nothing but a laugh for the political system.

You shouldn't, and to be honest Trump isn't much better. That's why I'm voting Gary Johnson.

Don't be fucking obtuse. They all lie.

They all lie to one degree or another. You should be more worried about the fact that she seem like she might have some major health problems. Maybe that's why she hasn't had a press conference in almost a year. She can't make it thru without falling over or having some "short circuit". The debates should be a hell of a lot of fun tho

because she does not lie about important things. because she has been consistently progressive, consistently pushed equal rights, health care access and job creation.

what important lies has she told that you can name? (and on an unrelated note - what important lies has trump told? Given the choice of man who never tells truth and woman who is sometimes mistaken, it is an easy choice)

youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

>sometimes mistaken

See

>he wants shit to stay the same

I bet you're one of those retarded faggots who voted for obongo because you believed in all his hope and change nonsense.

Why the 180, nigger?

Ask Gorgias

Dude you have a mind to change it.

>sometimes mistaken

Nigga are you serious? Fuck it I'm not even gonna try. Hillary Clinton is becoming less and less of a threat everyday. The media isn't giving her as many free passes, her health is finally being questioned, and I truly believe Wikileaks has something fun up their sleeve still. Before the election Hillary clintons corruption will be laid open to the core and you might as well start looking at Gary Johnson or Jill stein now. Yes everyone is corrupt on a certain level but this bitch is one of if not the worst. The only difference is she was stupid enough to put all her corruption some place that it could be gotten. Unlike everyone else who just hides theirs with the government where it can be covered up properly.

>he wants shit to change

You must be a poor; perhaps you should have studied harder.

if trump wins it will be funny to watch america burn, if hillary it's putting a criminal in charge.

>hide your corruption with the government to keep it safe

I...are you serious?

I can't tell you why you should but I can tell you why I am. My angle is that I don't want shit to change at all, and I'm basically voting to keep things the same. I'm currently building my third house without a mortgage, and if things stay the same for another 8 years I'm looking good for an early retirement. I don't give a shit if she's corrupt, the alternative is an amateur who wants to fuck with everything. It's no secret that she's expected to be an extension of the Obama Administration and not only am I OK with the status quo, that's exactly what I'm hoping for.

Both Trump and Hillary are liars and criminals, but Trump is a thin skinned megalomaniacal moron who doesnt have a fucking clue about anything other than how to appeal to the emotion of idiots thinking their country got taken away and brown people are scary.