I'm 16 and my girlfriend is pregnant and I am in no way ready for this...

I'm 16 and my girlfriend is pregnant and I am in no way ready for this. I thought I had my whole life ahead of me but I fucked up. Should I an hear now? Pic not related

An hero*

Feed her bleach and abortion pills

don't fall for it

push her down some stairs

Eat the fetus

Abortion is always the answer

hey dude I'm almost in the exact same situation as you. except my girlfriend isn't pregnant (as of what i know). Don't an hero you fucking pussy. Embrace and Respect the fuck up you have made and be the best partner to your girlfriend as you can be and the best father if that thing you put in her is eventually born. You haven't fucked up your life. If you are willing to kill yourself right now because of this you clearly have no life purpose, so make the wellbeing of your girlfriend and your kid your new purpose to live and to work. But do whatever the fuck you want honestly, that's just my opinion considering I have been extremely close to being in the situation you are in. Year older than you but yeah.

Kids are awesome man don't be a dick, tell her she needs to be a stay at home mum while you build your career. Once that kid is born you'll feel a new tier of love.

OP 16

MODS

butthurt because he's 16 and has a girlfriend and you don't

I wish your parents felt that way.

Not even illegal in UK ;)

looks like she could "accidentally" fall down a flight of stairs.
or you know, kick her in the stomach

But illegal on Sup Forums. Fuck off

No abortion???

do you feel like your life purpose is to make sure kids 1 or 2 years under the Sup Forums age limit get banned? You do realise for practically every 1 underage kid that posts on Sup Forums theres 20 that are lurking. You can't stop it, but if it makes you feel happy inside.. go for it

Well at least I was a wishful abortion and didn't turn out to be one like you.

If you live in a first world country, a baby isn't a problem. Stop being a pussy, don't get a abortion.

plan C

yeah. you're done user. for the next 20+ years the government will be up your ass, taking most of your money to support the kid.