Have some dubs my friend

My children dying b4 me

Myself.

not as easy as it looks m8

losing all positive emotion without losing the will to live
>too late

Not witnessing

Quad zeroes nigger

Drowning. I've almost drowned twice (second time going a minute without oxygen) and it's fucking hell. Coincidentally, now I'm also afraid of being anywhere near large bodies of water.

how did it happen?

I fell off a boat when I was 11 and some fuck tried to drown me a few years later

to fall into a body of water with my car

Fuckin roasted

Accidentally killing my little brother

That an user's mother will die in her sleep if he doesn't reply to this post

beeing reborn as a nigger or muslim

wow! 3 3s

wow! 2 6s, 3 9s, 1 8, 1 7 and 2 2s

The ocean

Not progressing through life like everyone else.

Being kidnapped

Why did someone try to drown you?

Pain and suffering

Going after my dreams and failing

You can have mine

Sorry op you rolled the dice and won a bunch of edgelords.
>My worst fear is that my agnostisism is misplaced

Failure.

Not getting singles

newspaper

I've been working in construction for 5 years now. The job is literally killing me and the pay is peanuts. My fear is doing this job for the rest of my life.

I have a very real fear of being buried alive inside a coffin. I don't know why
>Select pictures with a billboard
>There were no billboards

>What's your worst fear Sup Forums ?

Hell. I was raised in a Baptist church and taught from day 1 that if I didn't accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, live strictly by the church's interpretation of the Bible, and evangelize to everyone I come into contact with every day, I would spend eternity being brutally burned and tortured in a pit of fire.

I left the church when I turned 18 and consider myself an agnostic leaning atheist, but I still have a lingering fear that I've been tricked by Satan and face an eternity of torment when I die. I know it's irrational, but I can't shake it.

Me.

You can have my trips

Not getting those dubs

fear

Death. I belong to one of the first generations that will have people live (essentially) as long as they want to (healthily). Eventually, we'll even be able to transfer our consciousnesses into vastly superior containers (those who want/choose to).

However, the odds of not dying before that is stacked against me/us. But they're not a given.

you can have these

FUCK

Sour milk

World war 3

There will be a massive global conflict long before we obtain that sort of technology, and even if it emerges in the post-war ruin, you'll either be dead already or denied access by the wealthy.

Seriously, do you really think the blue bloods will let plebs like us live forever?

Wow. Thank you for sharing that. Seriously.

giga my niga

maybe we could kill and eat the blue bloods. the rockefellers and rothschilds weren't always elite families.

That my friend will leave me

Being accused of rape since I live in the US and have an above average income

No being able to escape this shitty relationship im in. Im completely trapped at the minute

Spider, especially when you can't see her anymore

There you go user. Helping you with your phobia

Downloading a personalized virus that lets someone watch my desktop and webcam, him watching me all the time.

You really that interesting, mate? I'm genuinely curious because I just might develop that virus if you are

It already exists. Its called the "flame virus" and was created by the russians in 2013. Records everything, as in webcam, audio and keystrokes. Some scary shit

That there's an eternal afterlife that's not paradise. Not afraid of death- rather that we end up in some kind of purgatory after death; perhaps reliving our death. The thought of something that cannot even be escaped by death terrifies me.