Just picked these up from some street dealer, was looking for oxy, but couldn't find any, dude said their 10mg morphine...

Just picked these up from some street dealer, was looking for oxy, but couldn't find any, dude said their 10mg morphine, I said I'd give him $10 each for them, and $5 each for the bars... Never seen or heard of the abg pills before, what's the best way to take them? Usually only take a quarter of a a215 roxy. Anyone seen or taken these before, went ahead and popped two of them since 20mg should be about normal from what I've heard about taking morphine vs oxy.

Also random drug thread.

Sha less self bumping, seriously curious on this. Feeling way different than oxy and it's only been like 30 minutes...

Anybody???? Starting to feel suuuuuper fucked up

bump

did you pop a xanex 2 ?

Anybody????

i've taken two of those zanex bars before, i got really happy then passed out for like 6 hours. so sweat dreams user

No, not yet, drank maybe 5 glasses of scotch and about a half gram of blow though.

I would have thought morphs would have a similar effect to oxy? Still concious op?

Blow will mess with your downers man. How long have you been awake for?

I can see it now, op's passed out on his keyboard and there are a bunch of letters spamming into the reply box at this time.

Still conscious yeah... But man, this shit is coming on strong, like holy fuck strong

>their

This is what drugs do to your brain.

About 12 hours.

how much xanex are you going to ake with the morphine

what is your drug of choice ?
lol naw he seems like a fucking trooper

Let it ride bro. Wait 20 mins and snort a xanax. Listen to some chill tunes.

Fair point... Totally missed that. Getting really hard to type.

stfu

Notice how the pills say 100 on them, not 10.
You've taken 200mg of morphine.

Do not snort the xanax!!! Just chill.

I am assuming this is b8 now. In case it isn't just chill out for the rest of the night/day.

if so then op is on for one hell of a high

Probably only two bars max, but I only take the bars to go to sleep, never take them to get recreationally, they don't really do it for me. Just after a night of doing blow it makes it easier to get to sleep and up for work on time.

As for drug of choice ketaset, so long as in cooking it myself.

This was too op. Nothe b8 pointer-outerer.

I guess this dumb fuck has never heard of pillidentifier.com

dont asphyxiate op! papa bless xx

To*

>snort a xanax

Waste of time just eat it. Snorting makes no difference in time of onset or effect. No point in snorting it

Yeah, I must have clicked the wrong post, that was to OP.

I don't plan on doing anything else until this shit levels off... This is way more than I signed up for.

And it's absolutely not bait at all.

Also OP those are 100 mg morphines. That would explain the 100 on them. You should look up new pills when you get them. No idea why a street dealer with go that direction though. Bait?

I disagree. I find personally i feel the effects in about a third of the time.
I have a high tolerance.

Whatever you're feeling is a placebo effect. The science provides no indication that there is a difference. Look it up my amigo!

Op here seriously not baiting, dude sold them to me for $10 bucks, I didn't think anything of it and popped two after doing a quick google image search to verify they were actually morphine... I mean shit it was in the street.. Can't exactly webmd this shit and the guy was like take one to prove your not a cop so I'm like fine whatever... Regular crackhead dealer shit.

i did some looking and if i where you i would take 1 1/2 then in 30 take the 1/2 but tbh you should look around its your life

If you googled them did you notice they're 100mg each?

No need for the meme bro.
I am just going off personal exp. No actual medical journal supports your theory. Just rec user pages.

Nursefag here btw.

At this rate yes, I'm planning on staying awake until this shit is completely worn off... The onset is way to quick and strong. Too scared to go to sleep.

Okay nursefag so you understand Xanax isn't water soluble, and therefore has no noticeably different effect went insufflated as opposed to just eaten. Tolerance has no impact

Pharmfag here by the way

Enjoy your fake Xannax bars. I mean, I'm sure they will fuck you up, but I am certain those were pressed by an amateur and sold on the dark web for a few cents each.

a 200 mg dose is way to high its how much you would take to have a chance of oding

i would do 1 1/2 then see how i feel in a hour/ h and 30 mins then take the rest if i felt like i wanted 2

I have but this was some quick in the street shit and I didn't mind blowing $20 bucks and the guy was rushing the fuck out of me and being you know... Crazy crackhead in the street.

I just did as quick a look as I could and saw morphine... So I was like whatever I'll give it a shot.

It doesn't need to be entirely water soluble when applied to a shallow capillary mucous mebrane.

Fuckin Dr googles everywhere

Still not seeing why anyone would snort that big of a tablet with only 2mg of active ingredient and the rest filler and binder

I don't think the dealer knew what they were, I just asked for roxys and he just said they were 10mg morphine and that's the closest thing he had. Usually I try and get a215's

When you have just smashed morph. You want to enjoy it.
Not have a nap.

you sound like you live in a interesting place

how did you find your plug

Morph is bliss. Just relax, close your eyes and drift in and out.

San Francisco in the tenderloin, if anyone is familiar with the area you'll know what I'm talking about with regard to the dealers there.

>it effects me faster
>that's just the placebo effect so you shouldnt do it!
>it effects me faster tho.

seriously, even if it's the placebo effect, let him have it. The placebo effect is potent af, let him have his fun. When I had my wisdom teeth out I got placebo'd into dealing with the pain just fine after someone nicked my pain meds, I'm glad someone didnt just turn up and say "lol, those are ibuprofen, bro, they arent doing shit!" and cause me to start feeling the pain worse. Live and let live, fam.

Op here, should I try and throw these things up, it's been about an hour or so..

i would not but thats just me i and it looks like you have a high tolerance to
opiates

and he only sold you 20mg you would not even feel a buz people say it takes 100mg to get high off any way

This feels about like I took 3 a215's so far.

I'm concerned since they're apparently time release and if I'm this high already I'm worried how much worse it's going to get

Morphine gets metabolized before it really hits your system when taken in pill form.