How should I get her to lick her feet, Sup Forums?

How should I get her to lick her feet, Sup Forums?

Start by smelling those ballet flats

Offer her money. Bitches love money. Bitches are materialistic. Its science

>trips get make her do this

Give her a long foot massage and it will all fall into place

Another pictar from before

With her tongue would be best

That's a great pictar but what's going on here? Are you going to post her doing shit we ask for?

Helping her study some scheisse.

Mooooore

my gf can't put her feet in my lap if she doesn't want to have sex. i never fail to get hard, i never don't want to breed her when her soles and long toes touch my cock.

tell her that you have a foot fetish and want her to lick her own toes

I don't know, are you already banging? I'd say generally that happens after you're banging, then it's know big deal.

Just give her a foot rub. Bitches love foot rubs. Pay particular interest to the hard calloused areas and the areas shoes tend to pinch, those are usually the most pleasurable for her... then start kissing her feet, then licking, then sucking toes, etc.... all while rubbing her feet. Women usually love that shit.

Note: Assuming you're dating/fucking, it does kind of make you the bitch of the relationship to maintain/kiss/lick/suck feet. But generally guys that love feet tend to be the bottom of M/F relationships, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's very possible to be manly and dominant IRL but the submissive in a relationship.

du alter lustmolch

I just want her to step on my dick. I fantasize about her doing shit to me with her feet all the time. She's kinda tall for a girl too. I especially like to jerk off to the thought of being a few inches tall and her bullying me with her giant feet.

And nah, we're not in a relationship like that. I like her a good bit but she can be weird. She says she's pansexual. I don't get it but I guess I have a chance as long as sje's not gay, right?

Gun to the temple always works for me

tell her you want to paint on her feet and use her soles as a canvas

You could probably give her footrubs. That's a good way in the door for a relationship... but I wouldn't start kissing/licking or doing kinky shit to her feet UNTIL you've banged her. Women are much more tolerant of your kinks once you've banged.... do it before then and it may weird her out a bit.

Have her bull (the guy she is fucking behind your back) ejaculate on her feet and she will gladly lick them clean.