Thoughts? i want to find out where she lives too

Thoughts? i want to find out where she lives too

God just google her name man try to find out the mothers name
Too lazyto do it myself

Bumping

I really want her dead, kill humans all day everyday but animals do fuck all. I will burn her fucking house down

bump

bump

threads weak as fuck

$100/ £100
paypal if her address is found

She will burn in hell

Ignorant. They pay heavily to hunt these animals, that money they pay goes to conservation of said animals, sure she killed one giraffe, but paid for the conservation of 4.

Dont make you a fucking big person with a gun to kill animals. If i met you in real life with that attitude towards cruelty i would put a bullet in your head

Kek kk

watchoutwegotabadasshere.jpg

Go fuck a panda with your PETA freinds

Her family has more money than I do that's for sure.

>Said the hypocrite

she did nothing illegal and in the end it benefits the other animals and the local community.

cry harder faggot

Who fucking cares. If the continent of niggers gives them a pass on shooting girafs then let them do it. Its not illegal and no one gives a shit about how offended you are by it.

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't full of cucks?
These guys don't.

If I met you in real life I woud literally rape you... Literally would force myself into your stupid ass faggot asshole and rape you while pulling on your faggot hair you retarded fucking faggot

You're gonna kill a little girl because she paid to shoot an old ass giraffe that was too old to mate anymore and in reality would've just died soon anyway?

That's a big heart. I bet giraffe tastes pretty good. Some day.

i too will put one in you

OP is a massive faggot.

bruh, us humans are destroying this planet pretty hard. no need to kill animals on pupose and just for fun.

i don't get why you think its cool to pretend that you care about nothing in life. and its like you are ashamed of having respect for nature. so you talk shit about it.

I would love it

you're mad because you never had a good time with your daddy ?

i don't get why you think its ''cool'' to pretend that you care about nothing in life. and its like you are ashamed of having respect for nature. so you talk shit about it.

the fact that there has to be paid money to ''conserve'' animals and prevent them from going extinct is all our own fault. we made animals go extinct in the first place.

You rite, should go afte the chetahs and lyings dat would go afta wildlyfe two nigga, the canivores are bean bad two.

Killed in afgan when i was 6

>top edge

Actually the locals would rather make farm fields than preserve the nature or the other animals.

This generates money for them, so yes it does help with conservation.

all these people living in cities, inhaling smog day in day out making their brain cells go extinct.

guys the planet needs animals and plants too. don't be such a fucking inbred.

ITT: Faggots

Life for a life my man

Ya Boi, just take dat chedda from dem rich whites to protects the afrika instead of incentivesto gib dem dat monneys.

I love nature I go fly fishing for trout every weekend
I kill them and eat them
I go hunting rabbits from time to time I eat them
I am not saying that what they have done is not disgusting it's the way some people react to the issue that's my point
Shit some times me n my bud go free style camping using a flint striker and and just a knife don't tell me bout nature

thats nature faggot, ifr the giraffe was killed by a lion he would have his belly full so he would not have gone hunting the next day. GET IT NOW?

Your mother will die of cancer within the next 2 months faggit

Not same poster but I care about shit it's just that I don't care about shitty animals in nigger africa

so that proves my point amaright

So by your logic you should probably shoot yourself in the head

kek someone's mad

amerifag?

In a way yes

the animals are not niggers.... don't be rude

Racial profiling animals now
>nigger animal life's matter kek

id happily be killed knowing i did right. Plus they killed a innocent creature in my case im killing someone who deserves not to be here

it's just a giraffe. Fuck off. She's having a good time.

boo hoo muh animals.

fucking hippie

this

>hey fb friends, i'm a 12 year old girl i went hunting, i'm a girl! and i killed a giraffe! give me the attention i crave! by the way i'm a girl! i shot it! did i mention i'm a 12 year old girl?

i can't stand that shit, who thinks you're big for shooting an animal? no one
which brings my to my second point: you didn't "hunt" it, you drove until you saw a giraffe and then you shot it from 100 yards away. the poor cunt never had a chance.

i don't give two shits about hunting, but go hunt something that will fight back, using tools that you've made yourself from stuff you've scavenged off the ground..

>with that attitude towards cruelty
>i would put a bullet in your head

hypofaggot aka "Spot the vegan"

How you know that the animal wasn't a complete dick

Ohh sorry. Forgot everyones edgy behind a keyboard on Sup Forums with no feelings or sympathy.
Just because 4chans known for cunts dosent mean its full of cunts and scum

boohoo muh humans.

Fucking hippie

Not a vegan just think killing animals for fun is pathetic and deserves a slow and painful death

How about you respect their right to go out and legally shoot an animal fuck your morals you faggot.

Personally I don't care
It's a fucking giraffe we don't need giraffes

Shout out to the company that will probably use the money to help more animals and too the little girl for posting these photos probably knowing it would cause a shit storm of emotionalist

user 'coldssteel' mous

Something about this little white girl next to a dead animal is activating my edgy boner

How many innocent leaves and plants did that monster kill and devour?
How meant innocent bugs like ants got crushed by its hooves .
How many innocent flys did it swat with its tail

I said, you should probably kill yourself, you're talking about breaking your own rule after all

Do you think we need you any more than that giraffe? might aswell put you in the dirt.

Also fucking scum like you always feel like everything on this planet has to be of use of us humans. otherwise might aswell get rid of it.

Well gues what? us humans are the most useless thing on planet earth. we have been destroying it for thousands of years.

As long as they ate the giraffe, I'm fine with it.
But don't kill animals for sport and then leave them to rot. That's just disrespectful.

This is now an animal abuse thread.
Lets trigger the cucks Sup Forums

What a shit insult

ANIMAL ABUSE BREAD
GO GO GO

No, the locals eat the animals hunted generally.

I just wish I had the money to go hunt Giraffe :(
That is a lot of meat :D

Giraffe=stupid fucking animal
Me=useful member of society

Back to tumblr with you emotionalist faggot

> You faggots do know that many places rely on rich fucks like these paying to kill sick and sterile animals to be able to stay open and care for the rest, right?

Argument is invalid if you had any fucking sense

The tree Niggers whould eat the corpse could feed a whole village for a month

exactly.

you are insulting someone for caring about something other then himself. how shitty of an insult is that?

pepperidge farm remembers when you could kill lions and such and not get any SJW shit for it.

Well at least as someone eats it, I meant.

Hey Giraffes pay taxes too asshole

Give it a rest, faggot. Hunting is legal in Africa, it's one of the reasons why people go there. Grow a fucking up and stop hoping for dox shits. I as a white hat myself really can't stand some childish behaviour I keep seeing on this board from "duh, i know how to track you" faggots and "please raid this bitch" beggars.

This. It might be nice if they'd just give the money but they won't.

I meant the context
Using the exact same platform insult and then switching some words was really gay

''usefull member of society''

and to what do you think you are really usefull on a grand scale, like in the long run?

nothing but elitist rich people who run the country and who have the entire stock market int heir hands along with billions of dollars, THAT is what you serve my modern slave boy. nothing else.

12 year old detected

even if they left it,scavenging animals would eat it,not a waste

Why is it always Amerifucks going to africa to kill defenseless animals? I'm not against hunting (deer, boar etc) I just don't see what the reward is shooting a giraffe..

I want her address too, I'd fuck the shit out of her while wallowing in sweet sweet giraffe blood

So african warlords going around the countryside raiding, raping and pillaging innocent people that are also doing "fuck all" doesn't bother you? You're so coddled in your first world bubble that animals dying is the most inconceivable thing to you and for some reason the most heinous.
You'd think after all the mass shootings lately you'd be a little more desensitized to mindless animals being hunted as they've been for hundreds of thousands of years

>This. It might be nice if they'd just give the money but they won't.

This could be said about all the rich people in the world in regards to every sad case. There is always a kickback to rich people giving money to a cause.

No fuck you all lives are important insects are an important part of our Eco system
That monster has the capability to kill thousands in its life time
>I have a good point you can't take it
>I bet you cry outside pet stores
>shave off your hipster beard
>eat some meat
>stop being a protencios cunt

i want to date her

This guy so dumb can't even faggot right

society is nothing. its just something imaginairy created in the minds of humans. we all just live, breath, fuck, eat, shit and die. society is nothing of use of a planet. as in nature. in fact society destroys nature, while society can not exist without nature. GET IN NOW FAGGOT?

It's about respect, like I said.
You don't just kill an animal to feel good about yourself and then leave it to rot. Yes, eventually something will eat it, probably the worms.
But the point is that hunting an animal should be done with some semblance of respect to the animal.

You didn't really say anything meaningful except that you think giraffes are vital for the future of this world which is pretty stupid.

I mean stay butt hurt because they shot your "cute and snuggly animal" but that's about all I got from your emotional whiny ramblings

society is nothing. its just something imaginairy created in the minds of humans. we all just live, breath, fuck, eat, shit and die. society is nothing of use of a planet. as in nature. in fact society destroys nature, while society can not exist without nature. GET IT NOW FAGGOT?

Yeah what a phaggot

awww Sup Forumsutthurt, much?

gtfo, they're just animals ffs.

Stupid fucking hippie faggots. These animals are tracked and marked. Odds are this giraffe was lame or old, probably both. The money taken in goes to the locals and the meat and animal product goes to feed the community and used for good.

What have you fags done to help poor communities and wildlife preservations? Trying to gang up on children and wealthy people doesnt count.

Good thing giraffes lack higher cognitive function or might give a shit

Only retard children think like this