I <3 Islam

I

Yes. Kys

What does the

Null is inferior to 3

Islam is the religion of peace and anyone who disagrees with me is racist. #BanAllTrucks #BanAllAxes #Apologize to muslims

Suicide is haram, so no.

Thank you. Good to know there are still some sane people in the world.

Enough with these fucking bait threads. We all know you're some fat, fedora wearing atheist and not a raghead.

What the fuck would a Muslim be doing on a place filled with naked women without their haram clock going on overdrive?

And why the fuck would a Sup Forumstard make such a normie style moralfag post.

It was funny the first time but now it's just getting retarded.

Islam is a religion of peace. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you.

Are we a little butthurt? A little bit hot under the collar? Fuck off kid.

Sup Forums has gone to shit because of faggots like OP. And you're no less of a fag.

I am new to Sup Forums and this is my first thread. You always say Muslims don't assimiliate. Here I am, intergrating, what is your problem?

Agnostic>Athiests Prove me wrong faggots

Sup Forums has always been shit newfriend. don't act like it was anything more than a place for shitheads to gather and laugh at stupid pictures

You're not fooling anyone. It's clear this is bait.

you are not assimilating, you are pushing your personal views on the collective. to assimilate you must adopt the doctrine of the collective, that all faiths are shit; mind control systems employed to twist the masses to the will of the few and extract wealth and power with as little effort/risk as possible.

Religion of fucking kids more like
and goats ya

religion like this has no place in civilized world
gtfo to africa sandniggers

>don't act like it was anything more than a place for shitheads to gather and laugh at stupid pictures
You can hardly even get a good laugh anymore. Sup Forums has become plagued with the same old bait and reposts. If it's not a fake butthurt Muslim or feminist it will be Hillary or Trump ass kissing. At least it used to be original.

current gun laws allow terrorists to get weapons easily. thank you for being directly responsible for american deaths

virtue signaling whore.

You only express this because Islam is clearly under worldwide scrutiny as a dangerous and deadly set of beliefs and ideologies that are largely out of step with modern society.

Someone doesn't understand satire

But it was inferior to 3 before you said it

couldn't give less of a fuck OP.

Trips of truth.

I don't believe all faiths are shit. Stop pushing your worldview on me.

Islam is based on statecraft and warmongering. the seven deadly sins of Islam are all about preserving Islam and political growth through being it's own government. Unlike Christianity's 7 deadly sins based around personal and universal things to avoid in order to improve ones self.

The largest deadly sin for Islam is to be a non believer, and they hold nonbelievers (kafir) as lower than animals.

Saying Islam is the religion of peace is declaring water is dry. Learn something about Islam before trying to apply words that are the farthest thing from the truth.

how?

Moshi moshi Trump-san~ We found the bomber.

Can someone shop this so it's Tien doing the Kiko cannon (or tri beam or whatever they called it in the English dub)?

But America is based on statecraft and warmongering. Does that mean it is not a peaceful country?

You mean like this?

Yes exactly, thanks.

I don't agree woth the violence from, unwilling to empathize so you never had a chance of understanding of Islam.
When disagree with someone, you understand where they come from and pray to God they your sharp words are enough to pierce their ego and they see the truth.
You don't chop their fucking heads off.

You would not assimilate if you were a practicing Muslim, you're on of these Muslims who thinks Islam is some sort of ethnicity like you're a Jew or something.

>Sane
>Islam

Choose one.

Ha i literally just googled tribeam dargon ballz i have never even seen the show, it was like the first image that appeared.

>You would not assimilate if you were a practicing Muslim
Why not? Are you dictating how I should practice my religion? Are you ISIS cyber wing?
Leave us alone, you terrorists! Islam is a religion of peace.

Muslims don't do that. Only ISIS.

> Islam is a religion of peace. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you.
Yes, and when they do, it's called taqiya.

Can anyone tell me what's inside that box? Why are people kneeling to it?

In Islam you don't get a choice to choose only one. You automatically get both.

I was joking, you retard.
I meant shopping OPs image so it would look like the kiko cannon.
Because he also does a similar hand gesture.

Why is pedophilia missing?

>Islam
>Peace

Choose one.

I think its a Versace store.

But Korea is based on starcraft and warmongering. Does that mean it is not a peaceful country?

You are effectively saying that people who claim Islam is NOT a religion of peace are practicing Taqiyya. I wholeheartedly agree.
Thank you, brother.

You forget Taqiyya. Isn't it the most important of them all?

Only as long and you stay in the middle east.

If you really like islam, you wouldn't go out of your way to go to some underground sewage centre to pin up a picture of the holy black box there.

Analogy to what youre doin right now, by the way.

Its a fucking rock, mudslims are so stupid they made a temple to a rock.

It means muslims can lie whenever they want and it will be ok. No one is going to trust you

>Reply
lol nah nigga. ya juuust ignint

Hey man dont mind me just askin to clarify.
So youre saying theyre only defending islam now that its under fire?

Taqiyya isn't a pillar of Islam. I am Sunni, so I don't believe in Taqiyya anyway.

The fuck did you just say? Taquitos are a thing. Fucking deal with it.

I am Sunni, so no, it won't be okay.

Not sure if taqiyyaing?

Look, that is what you get when you lie, you fucking mudslim

With halal meat only, for me. Delicious!

Kek Every time I see this thing I think of this

If only there was some book or resource you could look up all Islamic rules in to check if I what I was saying is valid?... I guess you will believe what you want to believe.

You know that tacos are from Mexico right? We would never accommodate your fucking religion in our country. Catholics are not as stupid as Christians.

Agnosticism is a claim of knowledge,
Atheism is a claim of believe.

These things do not contradict one another.

> 5/7 made me reply

Thats a bunch of bull. Islam also advocates respecting your neighbours, regardless of differences. Doesnt matter what beliefs they follow, be it religious or personal.

NO
Islam is a faith for mongrel dogs
Go fuck yourself and your faggot faith
Allah is a fucktard goat fucker and just like him your religion will die and be taken the piss out of for centuries to come

And kebabs are from ME... does that mean there are zero non-halal kebabs?
Use your brain sometime. It helps.

You might be in trouble for saying you don't believe in Mohammad's commands. Some real Muslims might kill you. But I will congratulate you for not really being Muslim.

its a hearth

Islam may be a religion of peace (of which it is not.) but Islam is not just a religion it is a basis for government. It is a code of laws. It is also a way of life.

In the eyes of islam everyone EVERYONE is a muslim there are those that believe and follow the teachings of muhammed or there are apostates. In islam the punishment for being an apostate is death. For denying allah is the deadliest the worst thing you can possibly do...peace my ass....it is a religion of brutal conquest or conversion

How ironic it is for a muslim to ask other people to use their brain? Your people are literally exploding themselves to go to heaven. That is the opposite of what god wants from us.

Hashtag cultural sheep

Why do you guys worship the Allspark from Transformers?

>Mohammad's commands
citation needed

If someone wants to kill me over issues of faith, they are not a Muslim.

I laughed. Thanks.

We don't eat kebab in Mexico, our food is much better than the shit you eat. The best part is that we don't fuck animals and eat them after like your people do.

Those people are brainwashed ex-Muslims. They left Islam a long time ago...

ISIS would beg to differ and then cut your head. Fuck off our board mudslim boy.

unless they are jewish

ISIS are not Muslim.

yes they are, they actually more close to it than you

I dare you to post this thread in Sup Forums faggot. If my post ends in a 7 kek wills it.

Untrue. Muslims and Jews (and Christians) lived side by side in Ottoman controlled palestine for centuries.

Nope. They break every Islamic rule. Plus they want to destroy the Kaabah (Cube in Mecca).

Islam is a religion of peace that is correct, but it is also a religion of war. Islam is not a consistent religion, that's why. Human written garbage, contains hundreds of contradictions. Only believable if you are brainwashed from childhood or if you so desperately need a place to belong to relieve the pain.

No deeper meaning or shit, just a weakness.

Does your society put gays to death? If not, they are disobeying the Quran. ISIS does.

1 isis
0 sunni

not peacefully

This is probably bait, but if not then I do not...
I'm catholic and my gf is muslim so...
I also prefer people to be of another hebreic religion than being heretics

they live their live by the Koran

>Islam is a religion of peace that is correct, but it is also a religion of war.
Why is that a contradiction? Sometimes, in order to restore the peace, war is needed. If you didn't believe that, your people wouldn't spend so much on military.

You're thinking of pacifism, which Islam is not and has never claimed to be.

life*

Either way, your people are going the way of the dodo, one day people will realise believing in god is stupid. Oh what a glorious day it will be.

Not reall tbh fam

tell that to Lemaitre

the i shall burn and die in the fire's of war