How the fuck do white males compete with nigger cocks?

How the fuck do white males compete with nigger cocks?

:^)

no competing with that.

When black people get happy because one of them has a biggy..

quite simple: niggers don't have bigger cocks than whites.

dayum, how big OP?

niggers be having dicks lookin like some dog shit

How the fuck do homosapians compete?

We don't. We just give them all our trash we don't want. Helps clean up the superior race.

The same way that black people compete with white brains: they don't.

By not being black

This I can get into.

They don't have to. This is a meme.

Because white cunts aren't 400% more likely to commit felons.
Because white cunts aren't 250% more likely to be the attacker in a domestic dispute
Because white cunts aren't 300% more likely to murder, steal or commit arson
Because white cunts aren't 350% more likely to land a family in a low socio-economic household

>commit felons

Yeah, that was meant to say "be felons"
I'm fucking retarded

femanon here.
nice cock, op.

source ?

/thread

Being around when the kid's born.

How the fuck do white males compete with nigger aids injectors?

Bank accounts and family stability

there are no femanons. only attention seeking whores.

>black superiority complexes literally coming down to ""muh dick""
pathetic niggers

yes

But why are they only testing mean whites and blacks?

my wife would love your cock.

Moar amateur monster nigger dick webm's

I WANNA FUCKING DESTROYY A NUGGER

thats not a nigger cock. thats an elephant phallus! roflmao
>mfw

as female eeeh.. I have seen all kinds, this does not impress me at all. It only looks really, really dirty.. especially combined with those awful cheap boxers

I think I would be most impressed with muscled body+really thick dick. That is something not yet experienced.

>caring about size
>caring about what women think
My dick is average as fuck. As long as it gets wet now and then, I literally could not care less.

i just wanna know one time what it'd be to see a girl's reaction to me pulling that size cock out of my pants

There's no way that's real. You get 600 by default.. how the fuck is this real life?

just get an hard one and we can talk further,

oh? u cant?

>an hard one

Also, check'd

you must be either a virgin or a nigger.

i bet you're both

we are civilizied

The baiting user is back. Another day of this. Stop replying every time one of these shit threads pops up.

>he fell for the "we're actually fairly equal" meme
no, niggers are genetically less likely to have an IQ as high as the average white
and before we get onto blaming the denial of education during the times of slavery...pic related

Wow, that counter argument has almost nothing in common with the original point.

I guess you got me!

yes well you simply staing "no way this is real" is hardly something that can be combatted against.
congrats, it is in fact true that you get 600 by default...that means that niggers can't be retarded? no, it doens't...

It's not real the skin tone changes from his dick to his pubes and the veins are not realistic at all. He's not even attractive that's the worst part about this shitty pasta any girl looking at this is disgusted

a black buddy of mine has got a 9 incher. he says most women find it difficult to take. i'm thinking this guy has the same issue.

by having a job

because white cocks squirt cars, houses, trust funds, tuition, fun, gold, diamonds.

Black cocks squirt welfare money, aids, and off brand cereal

Like that.