All of a sudden the media tries to hype the new Ghostbusters movie, despite a clear negative signal from the public

All of a sudden the media tries to hype the new Ghostbusters movie, despite a clear negative signal from the public.
Are they trying to push a narrative or are they paid?
What is your opinion judging what we have seen about the movie?
Plan on seeing it a t all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h80c7nFrVzY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The media has a pro feminist stance. Nothing new.

as it should be enforced everywhere.

These are all liberal newsposts with an hidden agenda.

Nope not gonna watch that.

youtube.com/watch?v=h80c7nFrVzY
James' bestest video.

what really bothers me is that media always says people shoudn't freak out over the new movie, you can always watch the original, just grow up and deal with, etc, but when one fucking youtube reviewer says he won't watch the movie every media outlet freaks out. Why do they care so much about what James thinks?

I'll pirate it

Meanwhile, pic related said the exact same thing as Rolfe.

Guess it doesn't fit the narrative, huh?

Gonna see it at least twice because I really hate nerds and gamers.

Who is this faggot?

That's why they didn't jump on Peeved Pedro for saying the same thing.

I'd say they are paid articles. Maybe not all, but a lot are. I work in PR and it's really not that hard to push your story into the media, and I guess a big studio behind GB(don't know which) could buy without a problem. It's not illegal or anything, simply handling bad press and it happens daily. And I agree media sholdn't be like that, but in the end of the day they need to eat and they "sell out to the highest bidder

sad truth I guess.

Because she wouldn't sell headlines.

"Comic Girl suggest you skip new Ghostbusters" vs "Angry nerd tells other angry nerds to boycott new all female Ghostbusters movie".

Guess which one tumbrlinas, SJWs and shitty celebs would run to only to post about their outrage in the comments section (without having read the article mind you), thus giving the site a bunch of extra ad revenue?

Positively definitely paid shills

It's only a narrative when you don't agree with it.

>being 'that one kid'

Why do you care? How fucking boring and meaningless is your life for you to dedicate this kind of time and effort to something so insignificant?

Less boring and meaningless than yours

It's always been the reptilians user, just like you suspected.

Can we slap another no symbol over the ghost busters logo

>I can't wait for #ghostbusters
Jesus fuck Katie Lowes there's a point where feminazi gets too literal and you just passed it, holy shit what is wrong with you, how could you say something like that?

they dgaf about the shitty movie they just want to be seen publicly defending it

Some people don't appreciate being called sexist by mass amounts of people because they don't think they will like a movie.

This is proof positive. If you don't like our message, we'll use your message against you. Which is apparently "we don't want Reddit here." I want a shilling job.

And the fucker deleted his post seconds later. So transparent.