I have a confession

I have a confession.

I am a post op mtf transgirl who is dating a blind straight guy. He is a great guy I love him and he proposed to me last night at dinner. We get along so well and listen to music and take nature walks, and we both love fishing. Being trans and kinda mannish I have been alone most my life, i'm 25, and with him i'm not alone. Problem is all my friends are mad at me and my family is mad at me for not telling him I used to be a guy.

What do I do?

Post pics and we'll go from there

He has always been blind so he doesn't really know about how different women and men look really.

Show your butthole.

I can do you one better

Also, it's best to just tell him and get it out of the way. The longer you wait, the worse it'll get.

I think he might dump me though or end up hating me or getting depressed that the first girl he had sex with wasn't even a girl. Now I feel like a terrible person.

Nasty nasty nasty

man up and find a guy who can actually see how ugly you are and still be willing to fuck you

Tell him you used to be a guy.

He will either leave you, or commit suicide. Then realize you fucked up when you chopped off your cock. You could have been gay and gotten ass fucked by someone, but now, with that produce-bag tier pseudovag, no one will want to fuck you ever.

Or of course. You can continue deceiving him.

I guess I should disregard this, I thought you still had a dick.

Honesty is the best policy. Better for him to find out from you, than someone else. Let him know the truth and if he gets mad and hates you, you gotta move on and find someone worth your time. I know loneliness is hard, but living a lie sucks. Especially when you get exposed and you're the bad guy/ girl. idk
I wish you luck.

He's either gonna feel betrayed or not give a fuck. If he feels betrayed, that's just something the two of you will have to work through. If he doesn't give a fuck about you being trans, then you two can go on living your life. Either way, honesty is going to be the best course of action in the long run.

Well. Slice o life.

Better to be honest. Youll feel better.

Just making this thread is an indication that you dont feel well bout it. If nothing else do it for yourself so you feel better in the end, I even if this dude don't go with it

if he really loves you than I think he will be considerate and fo what's vest for you. Later on in life you'll realise that being honest can only your mother will die tonight if you don't reply to this post

Stop being a faggot?

Moar pics of you. I'm not blind and I'd fuck your soul out

Fake and gay

Eww, you realize the blind guy will most likely want children, right?

Wow, fake?

No, he thinks he would be a bad dad because he feels he couldn't raise a kid right being blind and got a vasectomy for me which now I feel worse.

Also if I do tell him what do I say?

Well I'm nit blind and you are passable. And you're cute. So if he can't handle the truth then find one who will. Not everyone is a bigot.

I feel terrible for this blind guy..was probably born without sight which already is a huge downer on life itself and then he thinks he found the woMAN of his dreams...he will probably kill himself when he eventually finds out

Wouldn't he get a vasectomy anyway if he didn't want to raise kids? Can't 100 percent put the blame on you for that one. But you should've let him know your secret before the operation.

> I am a post op mtf transgirl
> What do I do?
Kill yourself.

You could just start talking to him about trans people but not you or that you used to be a man and see how he feels then if he seems like he's cool about it fuck it tell him

op you have a mental illness get a penis graft and realize your mistakes

I'm afraid he might, he has a history of severe depression and when I came along last year both of us had our spirits lifted. Now i'm thinking we should leave the state, I should cut ties with my family, and we could just marry and grow old together. Plus we fuck like rabbits and his dick feels good every time.

Be sentimental, let him know that you're sorry for not telling him sooner.
>I really care for you and I didn't want to lose you.
That kinda shit.

This also works, ease him into it.

OT, but do you give anal?

both

>Also if I do tell him what do I say?

I did this selfish shit .. and now I am telling you to make my life easier so people in my life can fuck off.. if you have it in you to forgive me and live with a selfish self-centered twat let's get this marriage shit going.

nice. Good girl.

Op i have a question. Do you experience orgasms? Doctors can fck this up it apparently. If yes what is better? The male one or your female one?

OH JESUS CHRIST
DOHOHOHOHOHO

Wait, you have a boyfriend, who proposed to you.
And now you're posting nudes on Sup Forums?
I call bullshit.

My orgasms are more intense and pleasurable then ever before.

telling someone who knew me as a woman and fucked as one that i'm a man isn't going to be that easy for me

Gotta say, not a bad looking grill

what would u feel like if he said he wasn't really blind and acted that way to pull bitches.

Fake your death and move out of the country.
Or go all the way and just off yourself.

>Good girl
if she was a good girl she would only receive it. only bad girls stick their dick up their boyfriend's ass?

>telling someone who knew me as a woman and fucked as one that i'm a man isn't going to be that easy for me
what you should really do is go back in time and not do it at all. your pic seems fake, btw.

never heard that one before kek

the guy doesnt know that,hes blind.

hey, yeah you op i'm talkin' to you

what you can do is pretend that this is a movie, don't think like it's real life or anything, just keep playing it out, and no telling him about the surgery

just think about it like this, he'll want to have kids, so you'll get fucked over and over and over again, a futile attemp to impregnate your boypussy

it'll have been a few months, he'll be so confused on why you have't concieved, but you'll encourage him and continue to squeeze his cock between your legs to liven his spirits

finally, when someone close to you is sick and tired of your luvie duvie bullshit, but secretly is jealous of what you have, and they finally tell him about your surgery, that's when you say "surprise!" and quickly kiss him on the cheek

then after he kills himself (or in all honesty gets hospitalized for a failed suicide attempt), you'll have gone through the experience as a hardened veteran, and you'll know what to do next time you face a similar dilemma

tl;dr don't tell him

>telling someone who knew me as a woman and fucked as one that i'm a man isn't going to be that easy for me

I know.. that's the point.

He'll either find out from you, or he will find out from someone else. Both will destroy him. This boils down to what kind of person you are. Either take responsibility for the consequences you've caused by not telling him earlier or don't and live your life in anxiety. But don't give into delusions; there are no paths that are easy or pain free in this circumstance.

Learn from this shit and move on. If it works out you tell him and you live happily ever after. If it doesn't you either tell your partner right away or you cut your family out of the picture so there's nothing pressuring to do it at a later date. We live an adapt to our environment and that shit hurts, I don't know why you think you're any different.

/thread

Calling bull shit on all this unless you found the dumbest blind person on the plabet. Especially if he was born blind, have worked with plenty on research projects, they are competent as shit with things. If anything more likely to sniff out a trans before someone with sight would.

suicide

make sure u stream his an hero attempt tho
gonna assume wih being blind the camera quality might suffer as a result,poor focus etc....

His eyelids are sewn shut because he couldn't close them and his eyes were getting infected all the time. He looks normal, just has no use of eyes.

Too bad they didn't have one in the delivery room where you were born or they'd be able to sniff out the autism and put you down before you caused any real damage.

He was raised in a foster home so he never had higher schooling. All he did was live in a rented room, listen to music, and went fishing. Its kinda sad, I guess if no one was around to tell him where the water was, he casted everywhere or would throw a pebble to hear the splash but broke a cops window once doing that.

that 's not what i meant by my comment,i meant it as,how would u feel if u had believed he was blind the whole time only to find out that it was a lie
>eyelids sewn shut.
kek

ayyy
reddit com/user/Kapishon/

If you can't trust him to not dump your ass when he finds out the truth, then you shouldn't marry him.

Ask him how he feels about transgender people before you tell him. It's not fucking rocket science bitch.

Underrated post

not op, but your question is loaded and highly subjective

what op may perceive to be the morally correct answer may be polar opposites to what op's bf may consider

tl;dr your question is redundant

Just wait til he is about to blow his load and tell him you used to be a man and make him cum immediately after saying it. He will be so into the orgasm that he won't care. You can then happily receive his man seed in all 3 holes forever and ever

shut up faggot,
if op doesnt want to admit that they would feel like they had been betrayed by finding out that what they believed about somebody was a lie then fair enough.
but thats what it is,i will assume the boyfriend believes OP is a woman and not trans.whether or not the boyfriend accepts OP or not,OP has lied by omitting a fairly major truth about themselves.

Is op still around?

I say it's the boyfriens fault for being blind to the fact that OP is a man.

kek
>blind to the fact
too punny user,you cunning linguist,you

If you didn't tell him by now you're a piece of shit and are using his disability to your advantage to be devious and deceptive. How could you trick someone who couldn't know any better?

>transgirl
go to the fagboards. there are literally 4 fagboards, and an advice board as well.

he can just just adopt a newborn one and claim he made it.

you're a shithead for deceiving him. kys.

and the boyfriend wont notice that his "girlfriend" isnt getting fatter and didnt gointo labour
hes blind,not retarded.
hes not retarded too is he OP??

Well yeah. He'll probably end it as soon as you tell him. I would. You definitely need to tell him though. Shit if I knew you both I would've done it a long time ago. It's not fair to deceive someone like that and pretend like you love them.

men are better than women at everything, including being a woman
>lol thanks bruce jenner for proving women are always 2nd place

so, i'll just assume you never grasped basic reading and language comprehension at whatever local youth center/makeshift education you were exposed to

neverminding the blatantly obvious logic errors, which i'm sure you'll waste to time to refute, where your lack of understanding will only bolster your invalid remarks, i'm at least sure that you understand that op is in a dilemma

tl;dr think about what you say before you say it

It's not a dilemma when the moral choice is patently obvious and has been continually ignored for what I assume has been years.

damn so close, anyone see the quints

>
:?

you forgot to write "fallacies" in there somewhere you trans loving redditfag.
OP = lying transfag

why are all trans "women" mentally ill retards?

>i used to be a guy
proof that trannies are hypocrites. they are always "i was NEVER a guy" i was just a woman born with a penis.
mental illness/10

This reminds me of the dude that put on his sisters panties and Sup Forums ended up finding him and figuring out who his sister was.

Then told her how her brother is a faggot.

did OP leave us?

God damn what i wouldnt give for this shit to happen to me. oP id love you no matter what. Anyone who wouldnt, well they dont deserve such a divine woman

>wasn't even a girl
at least youre sane enough to realise this. but sadly not sane enough to do what is best for him and the world by killing yourself

just get fat and then have liposuction.

KEK. You're the fucking worst person on the planet.

Something is off about this pussy.. It's like a sock pulled inside out.

for great justice
should just call up every unmarried blind guy and tell them that their gf is trans,bound to hit a few nails on the head.

Hell if I didn't know I'd think you just have a weird pussy. Then again I am a virgin so never seen a pussy up close and personal

wtf is that???

be honest and tell him u r a freak shit. If not ur being an asshole for taking advantage of his blindness even tho he loves you.

If its true luv he will not mind your a fagget. Even better, he is blind so he wouldnt realize the difference but he will be happy you are not a pussy, just a faggot.

the horror that is op's crotch.

you should of just killed yourself...
would have saved a ton of time!!

Too good looking to be with blind guy, tell him that you used to be man, record his reaction and post on Sup Forums or /gif/

realize the error of your ways, and try better next time lil buddy. You're not a girl, you just cut your dick off.

Don't listen to these fucks, just tell him. Whatever happens happens.

Tell him that he would be terrible dad but he dont need to get vasectomy because youre man without nuts

You are sick, leave the poor man alone

Admit it op you only came here to find a good lie, not a solution to your life of lie.

Hey it's that lady fag from earlier.
I don't remember ANY of this from the other thread.
I thought you had JUST gotten the surgery.