I woke up to my gaming computer doing this, this morning. Any idea of what it can be? I really need to get on here...

I woke up to my gaming computer doing this, this morning. Any idea of what it can be? I really need to get on here... I dound some gooey gray mold on the processor and removed it last night but idk how that has anything to do with the pc not working...

might be a graphics card problem

R u sur cause i installed a beast gpu my bro gave me

Check the cable hasn't come loose

GPU is dying or needs to be cleaned or a reseat or replaced

>gooey gray mold
You mean thermal paste?

Idk whats that

when you say gooey gray mold... are you referring to the thermal paste...?

I think this is what he removed

Bruh disconnect and reconnect your GPU, from power and mobo. Reboot in safe mode.

I found a pic online that looks line what it looked like but idk what that is

Double check connections for the video. Gpu looks like it's on its way out.

Sage

Memory, either system or video card ram

Fuck off with the sage bullshit it isnt 2011 anymore fagogt

Format the hard drive, usually takes care of that issue.

>I dound some gooey gray mold on the processor and removed it last night

HAHAHAHA

your windows is fucked. call microsoft

OP do not format, also you did take off thermal paste. Replace that thermal paste Asap before you do more damage. It seems like a connection issue.

Yeah, that's definitely the thermal paste. Don't remove that stuff user. It's used to transfer the heat into the heat sink that sits on top of the CPU.. It looks like you've already removed the heat sink that was on top of it. Start by cleaning off the thermal paste on the CPU with some high % isopropyl rubbing alcohol (90%+) and a coffee filter, or something that wont leave behind debris, as well as the old thermal paste on the bottom of the heat sink. Go to your local best buy/computer store and pick up a tube of the stuff (might cost you 10$ USD) apply a very minute amount to where it was before and stick them back together. Reusing the thermal paste that's on there now will only result in more problems hope this isn't a troll and my advice actually helps you.

Wish I had friendsB8 m8 r8 8/8

Wtf is this grey shit tho

Retrd took the bait

>dell
>gaming computer
>gooey grey mold

Troll level 2/10 go back to g

it's the fucking paste that makes your PC not exploding. Good job you retard.

at least this retard can actually spell retard you fucking moot :)

You are the only reterd her

How does grey shit do that lmaooo?!??!?!?!?!

No I cnt u reterd. U so stuoopid, cuz u took my b8 too haha lmao kekkles

this user knows what hes talking about op

dont fuck with the innards of a pc if you dont evn know what thermal paste is

Yeah he took the bait but it's pretty shitty to call someone a retard for trying to help. Go take some lunch money or something.

My bro does it all the time tho Wtf

yeah i'm stupid, you got me. damn. good job.

Fuck you pin head. I'm going to drop your face in a pile of shit out back behind the dumpsters,AFTER SCHOOL. Be there or ill tell everyone how I sucked your dick, and how you enjoyed it cuz YOUR A FAGGOT

kill u slf fgt

You've got bad RAM on your graphics, could be something as simple as poor quality or damaged solder connections, or it could be the RAM chips fucked up entirely. If you get the same lines while playing 3D games then it's likely not your GPU at least, but the cost of repair is usually the same as a new card anyway.

Godem, check and mate mother fucker. Go suck daddys cock

> gaming computer
> dell

Casuals like you should just waste his money and buy another alienware.

okay, I will. I'll suck the shit out of that dick. right now. its on.

>DELL
>gaming

God how fukin stupid can u shits be. -100/100 bait level

Bad graphics card.

Artifacts on the screen, particularly vertical lines, means your graphics card is fried.

When it's that bad, there's typically no repair possible to it, you just gotta replace it.

This thread is full of retards

Are you guys implying that you cannot turn a Dell computer with stock Dell parts into a gaming computer? Because that's is entirely doable. I could build one with less.

A fucking Pentium 4 PC? What is this? 2003?

anyone who replies in this thread with "advice" is a fucking moron. kys OP 1/10 troll

I can polish a dick with me teeth. Bet, you little beta bitch

I can eat a bowl of nails for breakfast without any milk

It's working like it's supposed to. You're good.

dimension 3000 is a 2005 computer, it doesn't even have AGP slots, let alone pcie-e.
you'd barely be able to run ps1 level graphics on it's onboard gpu

ye i had that on an 8500gt and i just took an heatgun and ran it on the dye like 1 minute and then it worked normal again i promice you this works and it is the gpu if u dont know!

bait, anyone with enough knowledge to remove a heatsink and fan has enough to know what thermal paste is

OP is a faggot

sage this faggot

>del
>gaming

lmao!!!?!.exe

Op, are you using HDMI? looks like the cable could be broken in some way. Have you tried another cable?

i just bought a 2000$ gaming pc to join the master race.
and seeing all those problems makes me kill myself