I have 5 blotters of very bitter tasting "LSD"

I have 5 blotters of very bitter tasting "LSD"
what the fuck did I buy and would this shit kill me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1g0KThAbkjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

You just took 5mg of 25i-NBOMe. This is a very dangerous dose, you should seek medical care immediately, there are reports of people dieing from as little as 7mg.

Prolly NBOMe you'll be fine just dont take too much at once

Take it all at once

At the very least you'll trip absolute balls, you need to get to a safe place and find a trip sitter stat, 1mg of 25i is strong, 2mg is heavy, you likely took 5mg.

Give pic of "LSD" with timestamp

Nah man, just binge listen to some Radiolab and you'll be good.

I HAVE 5 blotters
not
I TOOK 5 blotters

why?

Oh shoot, well that's good. Take one or two depending on how hard of a trip you want, keep them under the tongue or gums, don't spit or swallow for 30min, unlike LSD 25i cannot be swallowed. It'll take 1-2 hours to feel much so don't redose.

yo op don't fucking take them, that's not lsd, it's nbome. And yes that shit will kill you. LSD has little to no flavor, and trust me on this as I am an LSD user myself

Dont take it
I´m not an expert but i heard from that bitter tasting LSD IS NOT LSD
it is probably dangerous
1 tab you might have an LSD like experience
2 tabs and you could die (no joke if i remember correctly)

Watch this video he explains it for beginners
youtube.com/watch?v=1g0KThAbkjU

Blotter 25x NBOMe
Not nearly as deadly as the powder, I've taken hundred upon hundreds of them in the last few years, very interesting compound, not something to fuck with if you don't have psychedelic experience, it fucks some people up real bad

25i-NBOMe will most certainly not kill you at a reasonable dose. Everyone talks shit about phenethylamines because they are "research chemicals" but Alexander Shulgin did hundreds of untested phenethylamines and no harm every came to him. Just be smart about it, dose reasonably and you'll have a great time.

25i is harmless. I've had much fun on it. Higher doses too

Sounds like 25x NBOMe. You shouldn't take it until you have done some research on how much to take, how strong it is, etc. And I don't know about you, but I'd be getting very pissed at whoever sold it, because that shit could of killed you.

People don't realize mescaline is a phenethylamine lol

Samefagging and also lying.

The fake lsd they sell to people now is pretty strong, just take half a tab and see how you feel.

ok thanks guys!
Didn't know Sup Forums could be this helpful

I'll take half a blotter and see if I live

No problem. Stay safe, keep asking questions and keep exploring reality through chemicals. Peace out

for u Sup Forums brus
dont take mushrooms one day and the next day LSD
Because there is a cross tolerence between them
on Friday i took 3 gr of shrooms
and the next day 300µm LSD(never took this much)
and i think i didnt got the full experience of the 300
I did this on a Festival and it wasn´t worth it
and maybe in generell dont take this at a Festival it is a waste in my opinion
You get deep thoughts and then you dont use this state of mind to think.
You just dance or talk about normal shit with other people.
Just a little story.