Ok for all you wincucks making fun of linux read this -

Ok for all you wincucks making fun of linux read this -
Linux powers 94% of the world’s supercomputers, most of the servers powering the Internet, the majority of financial trades worldwide and a billion Android devices. In short, Linux is everywhere. It appears in many different architectures, from mainframes to server to desktop to mobile and on a staggeringly wide variety of hardware.

Moreover, 97 percent of hiring managers reported that they will prioritize hiring Linux talent relative to other skills areas in the next six months, and 44 percent of hiring managers saying they’re more likely to hire a candidate with Linux certification.

If you want to learn about it instead of saying it sucks here - edx.org/course/introduction-linux-linuxfoundationx-lfs101x-0#!

Why so insecure? And enough to shitpost?
Wew, lad.

i'm not insecure or shitposting, i made a thread to try to stimulate some decent convo and/or educate someone who wants to learn something new by using facts on Sup Forums, that just makes me an idiot, faggot.

Your source is meaningless and your data flawed.

Moreover, can't play Fallout 4 on Linux. Fuck Linux.

I don't use Linux because I'm not an obese 30 year old virgin living in my parents' basement.

see? this is what i'm talking about. your understanding of the subject at hand is limited and biased, fallout 4 can be played on linux. but regardless some people use computers to do more things than just play games.

me neither.

94-97% of fuck all is still fuck all in the grand scheme of things, faggot.

Servers and Supercomputers make up a small fraction of the overall computers worldwide.

It's the same as saying "IN THE FINAL YEAR OF SCHOOL, MY DICK WAS BIGGER THAN 98% OF THE OTHER STUDENTS!!!!!"

well fuck me for trying to get a thread going on Sup Forums that doesn't include loli's and dicks. this thread is as dead as most of the brains of the average Sup Forums user.

Linux rawks, but you sir, are the insecure little faggot. You should probably start hormones soon and make the change to your final form. Bitch.

you are using a linux server at your isp to make your stupid post faggot.

Servers are most of the Internet, moron.

you are projecting way too much, i guess YOUR hormone pills are kicking in, huh?

>use the word "wincucks"
>expects mature conversation on Sup Forums

also this wasn't a "linux is better than windows" thread you fuckwit, it was supposed to be a discussion of alternate windows solutions.

well i'm on Sup Forums it is customary to use insults in threads, gaylord

and besides don't you know microsoft is spoon feeding you your operating system with the notion that windows users are idiots who can't figure out how to run a computer on their own?

Bump
You Dare defy tradition?

i was actually trying to help out by letting people who are fed up with microsoft's shit know that there are alternatives

>customs
Ok well while we're continuing customs on Sup Forums I guess I'll just leave this here

Then you should have framed it as such. Lurk moar.

i've been lurking here probably longer than you've been alive.

that's not a custom that's some stupid shit that just recently started.

>dmgcontrol.rar

eh it's most likely the truth.

Top zoz my man

well this is op and i'm abandoning the bread because all i'm getting is braindead regurgitation

if only you knew... which you don't, so carry on in your ignorance.

(You)