ITT : weirdest dreams you've ever had

ITT : weirdest dreams you've ever had

I once dreamt that i chased my grandfather through a field with pillars on the ground everywhere and looked like the fuckin spinny things outside barber shops

I saw 2 McChicken patties on roombas that ran into each other while I was vacuuming in the background

One time in a dream I remember fucking my sister (never thought about it consciously before) and then at the end of the dream she told everybody I raped her.
Probably not a weird dream more like a nightmare lol

I also tried to shave my hair off and i ended up shaving half my head off

I laughed way too hard at that.

I had a dream last night that I needed to chop down a tree. I was wandering through this hilly forest and found a path that lead to a giant tree with bright blue berries. It glowed and I watched it for a long time. I couldn't bring myself to chop it down so I gave up. There were monster trucks or something, too, I don't really remember much else.

Dreamt my gf was cheating on me. Tell her about my dream. Turns out she was.

Also I've had several revelations about theories of hegemony and Marxism revealed to me in dreams. Shit was weird. Didn't feel like dreams at all, and woke up with new understandings of these topics

I once dreamt that I was talking to my mom at her work (sometimes I'd go visit her at her lunch breaks irl). We were the only ones there, talking pleasantly. Next thing I know, my grandma and her sister (my great aunt) came up and started chatting, too. A while later we had o leave. My grandma and aunt insisted that my mom go with them, but I wouldn't let her go. I got very belligerent and grabbed my mom and ran away.

The creepy thing about it is my aunt died about a month before the dream and my grandma died that night.

Actually first part is wrong. Dreamt she cheated on me. Told her about it in the morning. That afternoon she cheated on me.

Like im a motherfucking clairvoyant

What does it mean if you keep almost dying in your dreams. I keep having these dreams that im drowning and when i suddenly wake up i realize that i had been holding my breath, Also i keep having this dream where i am being nuked. I some how miraculously survive in each dream or suddenly wake up.

Get laid, they'll go away.

When I was a kid i had this same dream like 3 or 4 times. The dream was that i was playing at my house, i went to the kitchen to drink water and my mom was a rosted chicken with thoses white gloves they put on them when they serve it and she yelled at me for running inside our house.

>very odd feeling just last night
I finally put my phone down to go to sleep. I close my eyes and put one hand over my eyes and other hand at my side.almost instantly or what felt like right after i did this i couldnt move and i felt like i was floating and i was being moved through my house and i couldnt move i was partly awake but with my eyes closed and thought i might have sleep paralysis so i knew i shouldnt freak out but while this was happening this noise that sounded like the noise you here when you put your ear in a shell, was all around me and sounded like it was coming in from diffrent directions and the noice was pulsing from each location at a diffrent time sometimes but sometimes multiple noises were happening and i couldnt feel anything and i felt as if i was floating this all lasted about 30 seconds then i woke up to a oddly quite room of mine.very serious about this so what happened too me Sup Forums?

kek

You might of been abducted by aliens

You might have a sleep condition?

Op here

I had a dream this giant disgusting Demon raped me.
Cooking for demons laughing at me while all I could smell was burning flesh. Smelling in a dream is fucked.
Feeling something in my mouth then pulling out a giant millipede out of my throat.
Riding through my intestines to other worlds

Classic insecurity dream. You fear rejection by the opposite sex, which is why you turn to your sister, because she's close to you and won't reject you. Naturally this leads to a guilt reaction at the end of the dream.

That'll be £200 for the consultation please.

In dreams, forested areas represent your unconscious mind, including the parts of your personality that you've repressed.

This dream suggests you're coming to terms with your "dark" side, symbolised by the giant tree. You have begun to see worth in this side of yourself (suggested by the blue berries) and have decided it's worth preserving.

It means your unconscious mind is urging you to evolve, firstly by killing off your old self. You're probably stuck in a rut somehow, or need to develop a part of your character that you're neglecting.

Dreams often remind us of things we're ignoring or have forgotten.

>found myself in a kind of huge park
>night came after a 5 min of staying there like an eclipse
>only light i had was the flash of my phone
>no trees only grass
>my death dog appears out of nowhere i hug my doge
>he starts barking to nothing
>wtf doge what are you barking at
>watch how at least 10000 white naked mannequin start appearing as i move my phone flash light
>they only move if im not watching them
>doge helps me fight them trying to take them down but no matter what their faceless head stays in the air

I had this really odd dream where I was 5 that still haunts me. I was in a mystery solving gang with my family (Scooby Doo style).
Anyway, we were on a desert island and someone was knocking off kids from my school and my family were sent to investigate.
Random body parts kept showing up- skulls, kneecaps, you name it.
Anyway turned out The Wiggles were the culprits, putting together a real life 'heads, shoulders, knees and toes' from body parts.
Scarred me for life, I hate those cunts.

So you're terrified of losing your mother. Your dead aunt and ageing grandmother wanted to take her with them (into death) and you were desperate to stop them.

It's a natural reaction, but it may be a signal that you're too attached to your mother. You may need to become more independent, and really start defining yourself.

Dreamt I was walking through a dark forest once. I found a glowing golden and black portal. Something compelled me to touch it, but when I did the portal opened and millions of demons swirled out. They ignored me and went to ravage the world. Went and found my gf and we lived in hiding for a while before she just disappeared

Was dreaming that I had jumped out of a plane no parachute just tapioca pudding and a spoon then I ate it as I was falling.

Woke up went to the fridge and ate some tapioca pudding, we'll played subconscious you knew I wanted some pudding.

kek

As well as wooded areas, the unconscious is also represented by dark or underwater regions.

The figures you saw in this dark place were what Jung called archetypes. They're the instincts, mini-personalities and "biological software" that make up your psyche.

Most of the time they're unconscious, but as you get older they start to become more active, and to seek conscious expression. This is entirely natural: it's how your mind evolves and gains new faculties.

You fought these creatures because you want to preserve your present self, and are perhaps afraid of change. But it's something you'll need to embrace. Once the development process begins (Jung called it "individuation"), resisting it can lead to complications, such as a nervous condition.

Did you have your meat first?

I used to have this dream when i was a kid,
It would be in the house i lived in around 3-4 years old, i would wake up in the middle of the night alone on a futon that i slept on with my grandma and brother, it would be storming hard outside, seeing no one i would run upstairs to my grandpas room and at the top of the stairs there was a window to the front and doors on either side, i would look down and see this green muzzy looking monster with red eyes and sharp teeth it would look back and give a terrifying grin the procede to walk to the front door, i would peek down the stairs and see him fling the front door open. I would then run back up to the stairs and bang on my grandpas door till he opened. He would open the door and id wake up...
2 things that are weird about this dream, 1 the first time i had it i woke up and it seems to be the start of my first memories because i couldnt remember anything before that cont.

>at some exclusive tournament for Super Smash Bros Wii U
>Make it to the finals
>My opponent is Shigeru Miyamoto himself
>since its the finals, whoever loses has to suck the winner off
>get beat by him hard, it's literally impossible to even hit him, he moves quicker than me, hits harder than me, and beats me without a sweat
>mfw I had to suck off Shigeru Miyamoto
>it wasn't that bad honestly, I think that dream made me kinda gay

Cont
>be me about 15 or 16 smoking weed with little bro (hes a year younger than i
>get really stoned start talking about said dream
>he gets really weirded out while i was telling and basically finishes the story of the dream i was telling him about
>freak out and have mini panic attack cuz he had the exact same dream in the same house that we used to live in
anyone have an expierience like this before?

is similar to , and a very promising narrative.

The demons were the Jungian archetypes. Most cases of "possession" are the result of certain archetypes becoming dominant in the psyche. In your case, however, they just flew away without bothering you. This suggests you're comfortable with the prospect of a psychic change.

Your girlfriend represents what Jung called the Anima. She's your "female" side, containing all the "girly" attributes you suppress while you're young. These include emotionality, empathy, sensitivity etc. As you get older, you psyche seeks to develop these neglected faculties. Symbolically, this means you must join with your Anima.

So, first it's you and your girlfriend, and then it's just you. This may mean you have joined together, and that you and your Anima are now whole. Very promising indeed.

As a kid i had the same dream for 5 or 6 nights.

I was standing on a falling comet in space, but on that comet there was 1 plain wall with unlimited doors next to eachother. I remember that i tried selling drinking straws to each door. Everytime i woke up in a cold sweat

Really by date the weirdest thing i have dreamt my whole life, especially because i experienced it more nights.

I'm guessing this faggot gets meat every night.

when i was about 6 had a dream that i was in a park and there was heaps of evil ronald mcdonalds sitting on the benches eating mcdonalds then one got up and grabbed me and tried to pull me into a portal i was about half way in the portal then my friend pulled me out.

That makes alot of sense I've been looking to give a meaning to this dream for a while and i didnt found an answer that satisfied me like this one
I know i have to change some aspects of my personality but changing it's harder than it seems specially when i cant help myself to try to stay the same it's like an inertia thing i don't wanna put resistance but i cant help doing it,

Can you tell me whats the point of my death dog in this dream?
I don't understand how it is connected
My dog died years ago and i wasn't even remembering him the night or days before

had this dream about 3 times growing up from a very young age, recently had the exact same dream a few weeks ago. im playing in this playground then theres about 5 furry monsters (like humans in monster mascot suits) they start dancing and just playing on the equipment with me then they start taking off the costumes and i wake up.

Could be sleep apnea if you are waking up short of breath

Houses usually represent the conscious mind (the parts of yourself that you're familiar with.) But in fact your mind is much bigger. The unconscious mind is a vast and sometimes scary place, as it contains all human potential.

It's not surprising that your unconscious mind (the outside of the house) appeared as a storm, in which monsters were lurking. Nor is it surprising that one of them should break in. As you get older your conscious mind expands to include more of the unconscious elements. This monster was the first of these to break into your consciousness (i.e. the house.)

This was scary because, as a kid, you want everything to stay the same. You don't want to grow up and develop because it means leaving a certain security behind. But the process is inevitable, and you have to get comfortable with it. Once you do that, the unconscious elements will appear as wise and beautiful creatures rather than scary monsters.

I feel i need to add that those mannequin weren't attacking me they were just coming to close to me and my doge invading my personal space i felt scared and i just remembered this part of the dream that i did kill some of them by smashing their heads with my hands until there was only dust left

I once dreamt that OP wasn't a faggot or a nigger. I woke up the next morning to find that it was just a dream.

I've had a host of weird dreams that I normally write down right after having them. When I'm writing it down, it's very stream of consciousness style, so I apologize if it doesn't flow very well. The only dream note I have on my phone currently I will post as a reply, verbatim from my notes with no changes. My dreams are sporadic so sorry if it's hard to follow.

The flooding of new York

Poor older man is me
Stole my way onto a boat, have little money, apparently two kids

Get off boat and try to get back home, but end up in backyard of a very rich man who has a boat / helicopter service.

He offers to fly me back to home free of charge, take offer, thank him for generosity

Later, the same man decides to flood the streets of new York, for a good reason "can't remember the reason though" life continues.

People start drowning in the streets (pretty odd} I'm able to save an old women.

Streets drained, time passes. Kids growing up. The man who gave me the ride also has kids, they often compete in things. My kids come from poor background. Some form of Olympics turn up, my kid gets paralyzed trying to follow his kids. Eventually there is a falling out, and he ends up killing my kids. I slowly bide my time, as I am constantly being hinted as well that I will be killed.

Pt2 about to be posted

Interesting perspective user, did you read the second part about my little bro having the same exact dream though? what do you make of that? finding that out definitely shook me to the core

Pt2

When I try to make a move, I fail and don't make it. He has hired assassin's that try to kill me, with crazy guns that disintegrate things and gear that let's them be invisible, teleport, etc. However, I know everyone that's trying to kill me, and they know I'm not a bad person, so they are hesitant. I almost escape, until a women comes over a ledge (we are in a high rise owned by the guy) . However, this women is the same woman I saved from drowning years back when the streets were flooded. She owes me, and instead of killing me, takes me back to where all of her gear is made, and gets me set up in the or system. I get the gear that makes me invisible, teleport, silent, etc. However, other users of the gear can see you regardless. I decide to strike back at the rich guy. He has two dragons (?) guarding his high rise that see the gear wearer's (they look like tron, polygon dragons) . I manage to get past them and inside the high rise. It turns out the dragons are actually vampire like people with weird hair and tattoos, and once I'm inside they turn and start killing the family of the rich guy, kids first (kids are probably teens)

I move up floors to the living room of the guy, he's there with a kid, his wife, and him. They all are surprised, he double takes, and is shocked. I'm supposed to he dead. I pull my gun before he can react and kill his wife, child, then him. This frees all the occult members, there is like 20 at least. They recognize that I saved them and don't harm me, I start talking to them. The women are all going looking, very seductive, because that's how they get men to eat. I tell the main leader he must be careful, as the world isn't very accepting of anything occult any more, and they must blend in. He thanks me, I wake up.

I kidnapped and eat Putin's baby

>Can you tell me whats the point of my death dog in this dream?

This is tricky, because the dog is a symbol that's specific to you. But I'm guessing he represents the security, comfort and stability that you're keen to hold on to.

Because he's your close ally, he feels what you feel. Which is why he's alarmed by the appearing archetypes, because he knows they will bring change. He expresses your fear on your behalf.

Sorry, I'm afraid that's the best I can do without getting to know you personally!

please respond to ronald mcdonalld dream and the monster in suits dream

Sounds like a good movie

Alright I had this dream 2 years ago and it still creeps me out
>be me walking around town
>crying lady runs up to me
>"you must help me my daughter is possessed"
>tell her to fuck off because that shit scares me
>run away and everything is really eerie
>possessed girl finds me
>she starts to fight with me
>kicking, punching, biting
>try to fight back
>manage to get away from her
>wherever I go she ends up finding me
>see a random house with an open door
>run into house
>crying lady is inside
>"thank goodness you're here user, my daughter is up stairs she's getting worse"
>tell her I can't do shit about anything
>but I'm really tired so I just want to get things over with
>decide to go up stairs and fight the girl
>go up stairs
>girl is in her bedroom jumping around doing crazy shit
>we fight again
>I beat her ass really good cause I was mad as fuck
>she cries "why are you always hitting me?"
>I say "you've got the devil inside you"
>girl says "no I don't, my mom is the devil"
>feel a shiver down my back
>look at the corner of the room
>lady is standing there with this crazy look
>she gets on top of me and spits black goo into my mouth
When I woke up I was face up and with my mouth open, still scares the shit out of me.

I tend to have dreams that have almost movie like plots... Some times they are kinda cool, other time absolutely terrifying. I wish I had more of my notes on this phone, I've had some really fucking strange ones I wanted to post bit they aren't on this phones notes :/ I might try to type them out but the details will be so hazy

I shaved one of my arms and went to a Chinese restaurant.

Yeah I read it, but the fact that you were stoned complicates the situation.

It's possible for two people to have the same dream (it's an example of what Jung called synchronicity.) But maybe you talked to him about it when you were younger, and had since forgotten? Or maybe you even told him about it while you were smoking, only to forget about it a few minutes later!

If it was a real synchronicity, then that means the dream is very important, to both of you. Your development may be closely connected in some way.

It could even be genetics. Seems natural that siblings would have similar psyches, and similar dreams, especially while growing up together.

Sorry, best I can do ...

I don't know if you want to analyze this one or not, I'm not sure it really means anything but it is definitely interesting

Doubtful. Just probably super unaware. Your subconcious knew she was thinking about it, and by telling her you probably gave her the push to do it. Self fulfilling prophecy

Only dream where I literally laughed immediately after waking up
>3 kids have entrepreneur father
>try to be entrepreneurs themselves
>older brother's ideas take off
>younger sisters ideas take off
>middle sisters ideas are all minions related
>minions shoes
>minions gum
>each has a description
>minions tic tacs : taste like banana
>minions medicine : good for throwing up tic tacs
It was much funnier at the time and was triggered by me trying minions tic tacs at a friend's house. Yes they tasted like banana

Gonna post the saddest dream I ever have had, it was very surreal and full of metaphorical shit but I'm not quite sure why. Don't have my original note so I'm gonna be typing on mobile, apologies for spelling errors and typing time.

I'm this poster:

i dreamed that i skullfucked a 12 yr old while having a bar with satan

>wants us all to believe in Jung bull

>doesn't know how weed works

This is scary. It's likely the portal was the gateway to your unconscious. Getting abducted in this way, and being carried through the portal, might represent a danger of mental illness, i.e. the conscious mind becoming immersed in the unconscious one.

Think of schizophrenics, who barely exist in the real world, and are constantly hearing voices (which are the voices of archetypes.) They're so immersed in their own unconscious, they can't recognise reality anymore.

Luckily you were rescued in this dream by your friend. Perhaps it was a time in life when you felt close to losing your mind, or it might indicate such a risk in future.

i fuck OP mother in ass.

Strange dreams

Not everybody who dreams is smoking weed, bro. Anyhow, the user in question made sense of it, so who are you to tell him otherwise.

Jung makes sense to me. All these interpretations are Jungian. If you can do better, feel free ...

Classic mother complex. It means you need to grow up.

The hardest thing to convey in text is the colors of this dream, which were very striking. Mostly hues of red, blue, and purple cover all the surfaces. It's like looking through a filter. Anyways, I'll greentext now.
>dream begins with a panning over of this massive mansion, it's very long, think parliament building without the big tower in the middle
>inside, girl sits alone, her name is violet, but she has reddish skin / complexion. She looks more or less human aside from colored skin
>I don't know why I know her name, but I do. I exist in the dream as a consciousness, but I don't have a body. I can hear the inner thoughts and feel the emotions of all the dream characters
>violet is a teenager, and obviously lonely. Her part of the house is shrouded in blue hues
>it's almost her birthday
>her mother is named Scarlett, she is a tall, more alien-like woman, slender, and rich. Very high brow.
>violet is the opposite, she's very chill and has a lot of friends in school
>for her birthday, violet wants to have a big party and invite her friends to her mansion
>her mother is staunchly against it, she doesn't want her daughter playing with the "poor rabble"
>violet and her mother constantly fight, eventually she convinces her mother to let her have the party
>her friends come over (which for some reason are my friends in real life.)
>everyone hangs out and has a good time

Pt2 on the way

The weirdest one I can remember right now is that I'm chasing a snake through tall grass and and

Interesting as hell, but 2complicated4me!

Some symbols in dreams are pretty universal, but there's too much specific stuff going on there.

>do better than Jung
are you really that simple? Why not just use Freud since it's all bullshit

Oh man, I have an entire diary about my weirdest dreams. Most of the time is about a fantastic place that only exist in my mind. With some characters that only exist in my mind, I am not present on any on my dreams, its like watching a fantasy novel or such.
>on one scene the main male character is eating viena sausages from a can and drop one between his pants, then her not blood related sister ( she has a blood related sister ) pick it up and eat it, then he says ''oh boy, I cant bury all this sexual tension'' (all happens in a far away post apocalyptic world, beautiful fantasy world, like for example you can see giant rock whale like animals floating in the sky, mostly on daylight, but they are dangerous as fuck and a siren alerts their coming, better to seek comfort in your home bc the pieces of rock that fall from them will kill you on one hit mostly)

Yeah I am high now, but this is legit. My diary is a full series that connect all of them

I had a dream that there was a radioactive explosion near me. It sent me flying away. I woke up in the hospital without any pain, but I had a green beard. Then I woke up in my bed.

>like money; money represents greed
>the color blue? Saddness.

Getting chased by pale skin mob and barged up in a cathedral

My arms went limp for a minute

LSD Game Mini level?

Pt2

>friends leave, violet is visibly happy for the first time in the dream
>excitedly telling her mother about the party and all the fun she has
>scarlet(mom) can't handle it, she hated every minute of it and blows up at violet (the daughter)
>"you are never to have anyone here ever again, those poor kids don't need to be influencing you!"
>violet is fucking livid, huge screaming match, violet stomps downstairs, mother is seething

At this point it becomes apparent in the dream that there are more family members: father, an older brother, and a much younger sister (probably 7 or 8)
I realize that my conscienceness exists as the older brother.

The father is a huge hulk of a man, but exceedingly quiet and gentle. He's visibly just exhausted.

>mother goes downstairs, dream "camera" stays upstairs with father, who is now alone
>he heaves a big sigh and walks into his room
>I am overwhelmed by this huge feeling of dread
>it completely envelopes my being, at this point I am body less again
>father comes back out of his room. His wrists are cut. He's bleeding out quickly
>he slumps on the stairway, blood is everywhere, he dies almost immediately
>mother comes stomping back up the stairs, sees him
>the most blood curdling screech erupts from her
>she is in shock, she loved him even though she was such a bitch
>she can't live without him
>she collapses next to his body, and begins to die in this awful, gruesome way
>her eyes fall out of her head, blood is seeping out of her skin
>she dies soon afterwards
>violet heard the scream and comes upstairs
>sees the macabre seen, her entire life is basically over
>she doesn't die, but passes out
>I realizes that I now am possessing the body of the older brother
>I know violet must live on regardless of this tragedy
>youngest daughter comes up and sees everything
>can't quote understand what's happening
>I pick up violets unconscious body, and tell her she must come with me
Pt 3, almost done

this dream was really fucked it felt 100% real like i was in a different dimension
>i bought something from a shop cant remember what it was, could of been a beer
>person at register says "heres your change" and heaps of silver coins fill up my hands next thing you know im in london or some shit and all the coins drop out of my hand onto the floor
>i start picking up the coins in the street and hear people in front of restaurants saying shit about me like "haha look at him trying to get it"
> start panicking feels like im drunk as fuck or tripping on acid
> two men walk up to me and one says "hey are you alright" the other says "hes different, see this one fell from the triangle"
>my head is spinning and i wake up
>weird part is when i woke i had acid like visuals that were green for about 5 seconds.
please respond

sheep want you dead but really you're jesus

Dreamt I was in a military unit fighting cyborg robots with laser guns but they were super strong and had shields. We finally fled with our spaceship and went back in time to stop the race of cyborg robots hive-mind from ever evolving, by occupying it with an elaborate mathematical riddle for the rest of its existence.

Pt3

>she refuses, she doesn't want to leave her mother
>lays down next to her dead body, I know she won't come with me
>I take violet and prepare to leave the house
And I wake up.
I was straight up depressed after this dream, it wasn't related to any life events that I'm aware of, it came out of nowhere. I didn't stay depressed or anything, just for the immediate hour or so after I woke up. I was in this emotional funk from experiencing it. It's crazy

Gonna take a bite at this one while waiting for episode 2 ...

The massive mansion is your conscious mind. This is a pretty standard Jungian symbol. Violet is your Anima; that is, the "feminine" part of yourself that you repress while growing up. Her strange skin colour emphasises her otherness and estrangement from you. It's common for Animas to appear as a different race/skin colour to the dreamer.

Since Violet is a part of you, it follows that her mother is your mother. Or rather, your Mother Archetype, who represents safety and security, among other things.

Anyhow, the fact that Violet's friends are your friends would seem to confirm your identity with her.

(I reserve the right to revise any or all of this shit after reading part 2!)

user, I complete understand you. I have very similar dreams where an entire world is built, characters with lives and back stories that I know yet have never met in real life, fantasy world's, dystopia, all of it.

Moat of the time I exist as a consciousness, or a spectator, but feel the main characters emotions.

I'm this poster

>>/x/
take your tulpa shit with you

Well the dream itself was something i never talked about to anyone, i just chalked it up to oh i was young and had a bad nightmare

I dreamed last night that the friends i had 15 years ago car jacked me and stole my wallet

Had a dream a while back that I was Elvis Presley and for some reason I was on the toilet eating a tub of ice cream. As the dream progressed and as I ate more and more ice cream I started to get fatter and fatter until suddenly a cheetah broke down the toilet door and viciously mauled me to death. Woke up sweaty as a pig, pretty fun though

OBE, maybe you lived out a part life nigga
It's the bright colors and the bodyless observer that make me think so

nice shit post dude!

It felt like one honestly, I've never done hard drugs like acid or shrooms but it was a crazy trip. I felt so connected to the characters, I felt their emotions, I was in their heads. But I had never seen them before in real life, or anything close to them

All those are strong signs man.. maybe it was more than a dream

wow like you almost made up the whole thing in your sleep

Kek, underated post/10

Drempt that a hot girl attempted to run me over very slowly with her car, I avoided it and she crashed into a tree near me. She got out and offered me sex if I forgave her. We went to my place and I closed the front door and put some jazz music on the stereo. I turned back to face her and she tossed me a knife and pulled out a knife of her own and tried to fight me. She had an unlimited supply of knives and she kept throwing them at me,I kept dancing to the Jazz and it helped me dodge all of the knives. I ran upstairs and found Peter pans magic flying pirate ship and climbed aboard. The ship flew out of the house and then I woke up.

This is very interesting, but complicated and tricky. Proceeding with caution ...

You are cast as the older brother because you are growing up - your psyche is developing. This is confirmed by the presence of Violet. She is your Anima, your repressed "feminine" side (which usually means your emotional side.) In order to develop, you must embrace the things she represents.

The poor girl is neglected and never gets her time in the limelight, but just this once she gets to have a party, and becomes the centre of attention, instead of being repressed all the time. You're becoming more ready to accept her.

But the mother disapproves. That's because the Mother archetype represents security. Developing as a person is a scary process, which involves giving up your old self. Part of you still wants to hang on to your mother's skirts, and remain exactly as you are.

But this means disaster. The father in the dream represents your future, developed, grown-up self. Hence your sense of dread before his death. By clinging to the mother, you're deny life to your future self. You know this is going to happen.

Of course, everybody in the dream is invested in your future self, since they're all components of your psyche. Hence the vast die-off. You realise that Violet is the key to saving the situation, but now it's too late. She's withering away too, and it's too late to join with her.

tl;dr - your unconscious is telling (emphatically) that you need to develop or die/stagnate. I'm 99.9% certain that this means listening to and expressing your emotions. This is what young males usually repress, and what needs to be brought out in later life.

Those bloddy Wiggles are satans emissaries never forget it

In terms of my fantasy-driven dreams, it was definitely the most plausible in a real world scenario. Or real other-worldly scenario I guess.

I mean yea, I don't buy into the whole "visions" thing either user but it's fun to talk about. It's just a Sup Forums thread, I'm taking all the responses with a grain of salt. No use shitting on everyone who wants to comment on my experiences though.

>>/x/
>take your tulpa shit with you

>Sup Forums
>do what the fuck I like

Thanks for the analysis user, I know that it's a bit hard to follow and I'm probably missing out on some details.

While I don't exactly buy into dream symbolism (mostly because everyone is so different, in terms of how their brain works, etc.), I appreciate your write up and I do feel like some of what you said could be applicable to me. I'll keep it in mind as I go forward!

You could probably make a full time job out of trying to decipher some of the crazy shit I dream about