He pirates movies

>he pirates movies

How does it feel to be killing the fucking industry you criminals?

>he doesn't pirate movies
Send me $10 of btc and i'll use it to donate to ptp and get you an invite

I pirate movies, music and games.

Problem?

Pretty fucking good desu fampafamilia

>selling invites

reported :)

sent ;)

Feels good man.

>mfw I am LITERALLY stealing from hardworking people just trying to feed their families

i only watch hollywood pleb shit and its doing just fine without my $10 per movie.

Good. Let it die with all the other Jews.

>mfw

>I don't give money to jews
Feels great man.

>mfw stealing form dengenerate jew pedophiles that rule hollywood by pirating films

>killing the criminal industry
Feels superhero man

I don't believe in intellectual property.
*tips fedora*

The industry is literally more profitable than ever.

What's killing the industry is that, despite the fact that movies are making so much fucking money, the studio and stars gobble up the profits and the rest of the crew gets paid nothing. They need to revamp the guilds and unions so the crew actually get paid more. The idea that piracy is destroying different media entities is silly. The greediness of executives is killing their industry just like it's killing so many others in the US.

>he gives money to the Jews
lmao

i pirate cars

I kind of don't give a shit.

It feels great, fuck you cunt.

fuck the industry, it can burn to fucking ashes for all I care.

In fact I hope someone nukes Hollywood and every slimy cocksucking jew in it.

Actually I don't even pirate modern movies because I don't like subjecting myself to complete fucking dogshit.

>Actually I don't even pirate modern movies because I don't like subjecting myself to complete fucking dogshit.
this

When I pirate films made by people who are dead now, exactly who am I hurting?

Oy vey, remember the six million. Anti-semites

hmmmmmm1 this would explain why movies have gone to shit for the most part since 2000 with 10 - 20 exceptions

It feels great, only the big studios will stop making movies when they fear not getting enough profit.
Actual artists will never stop telling stories in film.

>killing industry
>implying I don't support small studios
>implying I don't pirate jewish megastudios which make millions anyways

>mfw I download movies and delete them without having watched them just out of spite

Literally only Merchants are getting hurt by piracy.

I would stop if I ever saw the industry start to deteriorate due to piracy. However the industry has done nothing but grow over the past decade. Might has well keep tormenting along.

Pirating movies will only really start hurting the industry when movies out in theaters start becoming immediately available online in HD. Which is never gonna happen. Most people want to watch films in high quality, so the few people who watch camrips don't matter. And ofcourse movies make most of their money from the theaters, not from DVDs/BluRays.

this.
I pretty much only support low-key films now. Besides, Disney and other mega studios still make insane money.

because I also go to the theater more than most people

Oh man, studios won't get to make capeshit movie #92535 and new reboot #29539. What a tragedy!

How does it feel supporting an industry ran by paedophiles and jews?

it's already hurt it. they only make stupid fucking superhero movies these days and sequels and prequels and franchises and spin offs and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RE RE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RE RE REEEEEEEEE RE RE REEEEEEEEE

Only industry that was killed were video rental shops

and online streaming services struck the final blow

no, that was people's taste and the rise of popculture

There's literally thousands of movies made every year. Maybe stop only watching superhero movies.

The only thing killing the industry is the movie makers for making trash all the time and the industry as a whole for forcing the criminally retarded movie theatre release method on all of us.

I want to watch movies at home because there are zero comfy theatres that don't have absurd concessions prices, don't have shitty ass seats, and don't tolerate chuckle fucks ruining movies by talking or texting the whole time. And they refuse to release movies in a sane channel so I'm just going to pirate it if I want to see it, fuck them, zero remorse.

I go to the cinema a lot as I get cheap tickets and enjoy the experience.

I also like the idea of a DVD/Blu-Ray collection, but fuck the unskippable menus and trailers. I torrent just out of convenience. I have literally no reason to purchase a DVD.

name 3 good ones in the past year

Go on some critic site, look up best rated movies of the last year, ignore cape movies if you don't like them, then go watch the results.

I bet you don't watch foreign films because you can't read subtitles

i can obviously read your posts so why would i have trouble reading subtitles?

I only pirate ham

Because you think the only movies that are released are capshit, I could only assume you are completely retarded. For all I know your caregiver is reading these off for you.

wow, smooth save dipshit

>yfw 98% of movies made these days aren't even worth pirating because capeshit