/got/ general

>Jon losing the battle against Ramsay

Why even bother bringing him back?

>They actually killed off Summer

>it's another Dany is given exactly what she needs with no effort on her part episode

Why did the wolf just randomly run in. If anything it could've helped move the sled

We /Calorieesi/ now.

1st for ep 6 dropping and 7 apparently!

Reminder that our Bran is actually Bran the builder who built the Wall and started House Stark.

real sansa nudes when?

not dead on screen

SUMMER ALIVE CONFIRMED

I can confirm episode 6 leak.

Am I the only one?

George said the ending will be bittersweet,
tfw Everything will be destroyed and in an attempt to save the future they must save the past so Bran will use his last remaining power to transport Jon and Dany back in time as Azor Ahai and this time make sure to end the WW threat for once and for all
Alas they are doom in a time travelling loop and Bran will relive his day again and again and again until he decided to stop climbing that tower

ep 6 and 7 leaks are real folks!

:(

So just Nymeria, maybe Shaggydog and Ghost left of the wolves...

>created at 380
>bastard thread

Kill yourself autist

screenshot it

HOW DOES PRESENT BRAN AFFECT PAST WILLIS

Seriously, what's the show's internal logic for this? Is it some kind of "don't cross the streams" rule? Don't warg while you're already in a vision or something?

those fucking wolves ask for more money every season man, and we have to pay them extra because its all nude scenes.

LOOK MUM I'M ACTING

inb4 the guy tied to a tree was a Stark and Starks=Snarks is literally confirmed by the show

Predict Benjen.

trips confirms dany is worst character

Summer had to die for Winter to come user.

Don't worry, I'm here for you

People think this show is the greatest show of all time

pirate bay deleted the torrents. Anyone got another link?

>no screenshots

g1 user

> stannis rides summer in season finale

Ok what happens in those ?

I think its just Ghost now friend ;_;

Shaggydog will definitely be dead.

There's no Umber ruse.

>myrddin is another name for merlin
>merlin was known for living backwards in time

lads

it's not funny anymore

someone post webm of ned meeting his sister in tower of joy in ep 6 that shit was epic

>people think Twin Peaks isn't overrated

reminder that direwolves cost a fortune in CGI that has far better uses, like paying "i drink and I know things" le witty dwarf

Westeros.org wins again

Every single fucking theory comes from Westeros.org and then leddit rips it off and takes creidt

>They actually revealed the WW's are just a weapon that's gone out of control
>They actually revealed that Bran is a demigod who can alter history

ACTOR, ATHEIST, POET

Screenshot plz

Just downloaded ep 6.
Definitely legit

fucking repeate it with me:
MEME
MAGIC
IS
REAL

Bran the Builder doesn't exist, he never existed.

Everything we've heard about that era is a lie designed by the Children to hide their involvement in making the Walkers.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

Promise me, fake Ned.

The True Detective season 1 spoiler bro was right about episodes 4 and 5 (predicting/spoiling Dany's plan, Osha's death and the Stark reunion from ep. 4 and fucking everything from episode 5) so everything else he said about the rest of the season must be correct.

If so, it seems that the story is getting all kinds of fucked up.

kat

With Robert right behind him as well

What would Robert Baratheon do if this man tried to police his city?

>Great beginning that leaves everyone excited

>Dumb middle chapter that still has some good ideas, but leave people worried of what's coming next

>Terrible fucking ending full of dumb plot twists and character assassination

Is GOT the Mass Effect of TV Shows?

yfw the white walkers will resurrect summer and taunt bran with him

yfw zombie summer will kill bran

I would Leaf.

Season 6 does not feel like things are wrapping up at all.

>HOLD THE DOOR
>HODOR

>bookfags wasted 20 years of their lives for this

and he made zero impact on saving bran because the stupid retard of the forest used her grenades regardless, bravo d&d.

I can't wait for ghost to be killed by ramsay and nymeria to be killed by some stupid stupid bullshit, B R A V O

what else did he "predict"

> mfw have a date later today with lady of the house but gets cocked blocked by a crippled kid from the future.

Post the rest of the spoilers plz

i want her to succ me.
also bran the builder = bran the cripple.

Can you fuckers stop saying Bran fucks people up by warging into them in the past? We don't even know if he can warg while in the past.

Hodor was fucked up because his past self experienced his death of the present Hodor. Bran was in the present and in the past and he warged into present Hodor. He was the constant in both the past vision and in the present, and he served as the connection between the two Hodors, fucking up the past one by letting him experience the present's death.

For him to fuck up someone else, say Jaime. He would need to find the real Jaime, warg into him, use a tree to go into the past where Jaime was, and then have the real Jaime get raped in the ass so past Jaime could experience it too. That probably isn't happening any time soon (but probably will happen with some Azhor bullshit eventually).

We don't know even know if he can even warg into the people while in the past, but it's probably yes since he can talk/whisper to them.

I would far right

watching ep 6 now downloading 7 legit as fuck

starts with jon n sansa convincing blackwater to join them

PB things were fakes. BTN deleted even E05. I still have to see any proof for the recent leaks.

am i supposed to believe that this scrawny womanlet is gonna carry bran for more than 10 mins?

People are saying 6 and 7 are leaked.

Is there anything to confirm this or is it just bastards spreading lies?

The last scene of the episode was literally the only good part

>dumb middle chapter

mass effect 2 is a better game than mass effect 1. fight me

this season is decent and will be the best since s2 unless they pull something as retarded as ME3 ending later

Can we all agree that Mummer Sansa > actual Sansa?

She should have played her instead of that slag Sophie

HOL UP

Sure it does, by killing off people every episode until the ones that matter remain

jewfu is based fuck off

why does no outside of the wall know about the zombie army? it's retarded that by this point no one in westeros knows about or believes in this walking dead army.

yfw zombie Hodor fights Tormund 1 on 1

No weapons
No summons
Final destination

what he meant by this?

>implying booksfags mind this being what his name meant. Its way better than the "hodor is the name of the great other"

judging from the threads today its the showfags sperging out. Enjoy butcherd dorne and sandcunts being cannon though

Reminder that Dayne and the Night's King were in on it together.

Picture proof

>yfw Tommen an heroes.

this pissed me off. Am I suppose to believe they are a threat if they get taken out this easily

it was some real fukin cringeworthy shit right from a Harry Potter film.

those were by far the best tits in the show

i think they're even better than double daggers

He'd probably went to peacefully talk to him while drunk af, ending up beating his head in.
And then he'd just charisma'd his way out of problems with sparrows.

>Euron admitting he is a kinslayer
>Jorah getting cucked again
>Summer, Hodor and the Three Eyed Raven killed off just because
>Shitty time loop
Ok /got/ I think I'm done. Its been fun shitposting with you but this isn't funny anymore

They're fucking with you and have been giving out already leaked out plot lines as evidence.

>blackwater
you can put more effort into your memeing than this

Yes. Frogfu is time travelled superman

why would i do that? mass effect 2 was objectively the best in the series.

(however, ME1 crushed it on atmosphere and exploration)

But there wouldn't be any need for hodor to experience his own death if he didn't become retarded due to bran warging in the first place

Some dodgy torrents claiming to be ep6 and 7 that have since been deleted of tbp. So I doubt it's anything legit.

the only things I remember are that theon and his sister will meet/team up with dany
plus castle black will be overrun
plus sansa and jon need littlefinger in the end after all so sansa promises him something in return to gain his support, I think she is going to marry him

aye

>Bran ends up with one of the CotF and gets presented with the choice of destroy, control or turning everyone into WW

>people are saying 'episode 6 was leaked' like a few minutes ago
>the same people are now 'discussing' as if they've finished the whole episode already

>mfw these fakers
>mfw some retarded anons are believing them

That was a dragonglass spear you literal retard

Every time they tell the rest of the world they dismiss it, except Stannis

it's gonna be a nice wakeup call next season when Westeros is invaded

How will America react to this tonight?

I'm sure it's the first uncut cock most of them have ever seen

Jon Snow is Robert Baratheon's bastard child through raping Lyanna Stark.

Quarians = Children of the forest
Geth = White walkers

Promise me, Ned