/got/ General

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

vodlocker.com/p9ay8mxenkm3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for north niggers suck dick

Why did the wolf just randomly run in. If anything it could've helped move the sled

We're in here

REMINDER

The books are the books, the show is the show. Half this retarded shit will not be happening in the books.

Reminder that our Bran is actually Bran the builder who built the Wall and started House Stark.

First for memeing about another leak

So ... how is a girl carrying a boy her weight going to outrun a tireless army of the dead?

Episode 6 leak: Bran has a flashback that reveals that R + L = Ramsay. Ned Stark managed to get Lyanna's kid swapped with Roose Bolton's bastard. Thus, Jon Snow is the Bolton heir, and Ramsay is the song of Ice & Fire.

my exact reaction to this show

me watching this show

Because the CGI for the direwolves is expensive.

I wish I was joking but I know that that is the sole reason Summer and Shaggydog are dead.

>am i getting stabbed
>looks down
>huh
>i am
>k then
>baka desu

It was nice of them not to go for the face.

kek

Is there a link to the leak?

vodlocker.com/p9ay8mxenkm3

>spoonfeeding

/r/freefolk

i know its le reddit right xD

So got is now lost?

Jacob=bran
Man in black= night king
Desmond= Jon snow

Just like how jack and others had to go back in time to set the events for the current island bran has to go back in time to set the events for current westerous

DO YOU STILL BEND THE KNEE TO THE ONE TRUE KING?

Cheers.

>janitor banned those 'episode 6 is leaked' freaks

based
a
s
e
d

Roose vs Stannis in single combat.
Weapons of their choice. Who wins?

>Characters are fighting over who gets to help Dany

Yes

>newfag

what went wrong?

Someone needs to add the explosion and some Alllah Ackbar and ISIS music to this

>he thinks 'Hold the door' episode is the 5th one

literally retarded

>>>>>>>> sansa

Why doesn't anyone feel pain when stabbed by the Others? do they provide painless death? nice of them

>Fart joke
>Mentioning The Winds of Winter
>Dick joke
>House Mazin is really taking the Manderly role
>Vale army just chilling at Moat Callin
>Sansa telling CIA to fuck off because she agreed to get married to the family that killed her mother and brother even though CIA didn't even know how brutal Ramsay was
>Euron admitting being a kinslayer
>Euron saying to everyone to kill his niece and nephew
>Aeron is fine with this
>Nightking teleporting his army directly to Bran
>Meera killing a White Walker
>Three Eyed Raven killed in his 5th scene
>Hodor killed off
>Summer killed off for literally no reason

It's legit guys

this girl needs to stay on the show

there should be one tit scene per episode of her

Weapon of choice: Shadowbabby. Stannis wins.

Who is your favorite hack /got/?

I still prefer George Lucas.

why didn't she just throw the bomb tho?

post yfw Bran will finally be alone with jewfu

Someone already leaked the full season script a while ago. episode 4 and 5 have turned out to be exactly as he described so it's safe to assume the rest of the season will go as he has said too.
>Now that we all have seen the 5th episode and truede was correct with not only the 4th episode but the 5th episode as well, look like the other leaks will most probably come to fruition. Note that comments in brackets are comments made my me.
NORTH: -Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. -Brienne and Pod is sent to the Riverlands to try and get the help from the Tullys. -Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. -Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. (Done – episode 5) -The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont. She support them, but have very few men to spare as well. -During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it.!

I could deal with Bran influencing Willis in the past and causing him to be a retard.

But the whole the future influences the past thing is fucking kek

These threads move way too fast for me

I do, the Night's King is the one true king. He only asks that his followers rise.

George

mate just torrent the good quality, its all in public now

How do so many episodes get leaked like that?

I loved retard Ned.

>dragons are nowhere to found or chained in dungeons.
it explains everything

what's legit?

This

Not comfy at all

I need to take a shower but afraid to miss some truly dank meme

>pod

wait. where the fuck is he? i haven't seen him with brienne since the scene in the forest

D&D convinced GRRM to let them adapt the books

They are for shitposting, not discussion.

The fuck am i looking at faggot?

I can't even imagine what GRRM must be feeling like, knowing all of his carefully laid secrets and plans are being literally shat on by these two jews in the most unceremonious way possible.

But it is ultimately his fault for not having finished them already. This series should have ended around like 2014.

Anyone else watching the Preacher tonight?

Kinvara is hot.
Any pics/webm of her from tonight?

Never trust Children

i think what you mean is, grrm had no plans on finishing the books so instead he handed it over to D&D for an extraordinary amount of money

continued
>Riverlands possibly -The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly "theifs of the highway" in the Riverlands or something. -Ian McShane's former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the "Brotherhood"-remnants. (probably killed since he only appears in one episode) -One of the men accompanying Ian's character is The Hound. Not sure if Ian McShane's character is killed, but several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. -He battles Thoros of Myr 1 on 1, and apparently wins.
Bravos -Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress. (Done – Epsidoe 5) -She refuses to do this for some reason and Jaquen orders the Waif to go after her. -Arya kills her and flees Braavos it seems. Pyke -Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon and Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron. They steal a ship or more (uncertain), and heads for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. -Euron does little this season. No plunder along the coasts and Oldtown (I think).
North of wall -Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", when he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something". (done – episode 5) -Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants, and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack.

>tfw history remembers you as a retard

REMINDER that if leaf had a better throw, GOT would've ended at episode 6.

>summer doesn't live to see summer

Hold the door = Hodor
Lock the door = Lodor
Just fuck my shit up = ?

you're a legit faggot

>mfw they will kill Melly off to prevent Jon from being a immortal Sup Forums character

DnD pls no ;_;

So preston jacobs was right, the children are using the others to kill off humanity

Because fuck you sissy boy we run the world

White males are getting cucked in every single scene. The entire show is now grrl fantasy. What the fuck happened?

more then, faggot.

then link us.

here you go

kek, that fake arm

screenshots from season 4

KYS, shit troll

>GODDAMN I WANT TO EAT SOME RAMEN
>RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!
>RAMENRAMENRAMENRAMEN
>RAMEERAMEERAMENMEERAMAEERN
>MEERA MEERA MEERA MEERA

yfw

his face when he looks up at Fansa lol

Ever

this is probably from the scene where the hound is with arya and he robs that guy and his daughter

fuck you

(done – episode 5) -Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, (they die) -Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. (summer apparently is dead, btw is it possible summer might become a wight. I mean the WW have undead horses so. If so then I’m calling it ghost vs summer) -Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. (done – episode 5) -Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. -When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. (why the fuck would he depart again. And where the fuck has he been. I expect a really good answer to this) -Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. -We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned that we don't hear. (possibly the last scene of season 6. An epic cockblock)
Kings Landing -There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. -Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. -Quyburn kills Pycelle at least “sends his "Birds". (if he kills pycell than doesit also imply that he kills Kevin lannister as well, considering he takes the role of varys, OR in fact the little birds are working for varys)
Riverlands -In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. (is bron an alien from scary movie 3?) -Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding with the Tullys. -She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of asshole Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal with the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc

>tfw the dire wolves keep dying

fucking why

>he thinks there will be a summer

have you not been watching the show?

When are we going to see the dragons actually wrecking some shits without getting injured?

Better yet, when are the dragons going to actually do something worthwhile at all?

oh wow the chick arya has to kill is the babadook milf

jfc it really is like jury service for bbc actors

>Quick, Bloodraven! I've been coaxed into a SNAFU by the Night's King. He has marked me and knows our location and he's probably on his way here as we speak with his walking dead army. What should we do?
>Lmao relax pham let's just chill at Winterfell for a bit i'm sure we'll be fine lol

Can those fireballs take out a white walker tho?

Her tits look different in both scenes.

Body double or prosthetic?

he was sitting at the table with them all in ep4

he was a retard though.

CGI is expensive, m8

POST MORE SONSA TITS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

KHALEESI

Do you think they laugh loudly when they write this stupid shit?

not bad, anything newer?

continued
-Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. -A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. -The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen / uncertain in the ensuing battle. Not sure what happens to Brienne.
-a lot of main characters die in the season finale.

>le if you think this a gud story u havent bin paying attenshun

please fuck off to reddit and die

What did she mean by this?