Other urls found in this thread:

vodlocker.com/zb2budhkfhqa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gotta provide a link to it boy

du lik my Hodor meme ? ;)

Rickon doesn't die until episode 9.

At least try to make it believable

Is meera a bitch?

the hound is in next chapter benjen in ep 8 and rickon is ep 9 tommen in ep 10 kill himself

Why are they killing everyone? Collective Layoff to thin the budget so D&D can spend more on cocaine?

Because there is only 13 episodes left after the season finale. They are trying to wrap it up.

You have to be over 18 to post on this site, kid

Now that it's no longer even slightly based on the books, the writers can't keep up with so many characters

I just watched the episode, did they just implemented fucking time travel in GoT, or i got it all wrong?

And for the rest of you, hanging on Sup Forums but havent heard for torrents, seriously?

Yep, time travel is like a back up plan in case they can't write original shit

>Killing Rickon
Now this is just spite

Naw it makes perfect sense. Another shock killing that they're so fond of, up the stakes, motivate the characters who matter, and all it costs is a character that was never important and has been totally absent for years.

Yes but it kinda makes evrything else pointless, if one character can go to past to influence or change the future, whats the point of everyone else, their efforts are meaningless...

but if you shock kill some side character every episode it completely loses its effect. who even gave a shit about hodor dying?

>THE MORMONT

Who, Maege?

Hodor died?

As far it was saddest scene in whole series.

hodor was in last episode

>implying GRRM isn't about to cull 90% of the unnecessary cast too so he can churn out the last two books sometime before 2030

It's for the best, really. I don't care about dorne, I don't care for the red keep, I don't care about the greyjoys, kill them all as far as I'm concerned because they're just filler at this point for the really important plotlines.

New episode leaked early you fucking dingbat. Its on KAT, i just saw it and its fucking shit.

Hodor holds the door and dies. Scratched to death by skellingtons.
Von Sydow dies. Decapitated by ice sword.

Fatty McDickless gets triggered by neo-red woman.

Ramsay's seed deposit in Sansa has apparently made her smart as fuck and she BTFO Littlefinger and is now basically Queen of the north.

Skinny McDickless fails at yet another thing. Getting his Lena Dunham looking cunt of a sister elected President of rape, pillage and plunder Island.
They chimp out and steal all the boats while uncle Euron gets drowned to confirm he's retarded enough to be their king - he then orders everyone to build boats so he can impress Dany with how fucking many boats he's got. Then rape her with his, allegedly, big cock.

Also, Tormund looks at Brienne funny, so the episode is literally 12/10.

Why would Tommen kill himself?

> all these people memeing about an episode 6 leak

> Not a single one has so much as a screenshot

spoilers are real but there's no leak for 6, those episodes were just fucking viruses

nice proof you got there my man

Finds out Uncle Jaime fucked mommy, Edipus complex gets denied, Margory wont give him pussy anymore, many reasons, who cares he is not relevant to the story, we need character purge or the Fat one will never finish books!

hold the door ;_;

this was the comfiest episode of the entire season

Requesting that photo of Hodor's actor dressing as a woman in a night club

vodlocker.com/zb2budhkfhqa

You're welcome, cunts

how the fuck are spoilers real if the eps didnt leak u cunts

I guess episode 5 was leaked and it had all the spoilers people are talking in here about. Not sure whats going on with episode 6, I guess somebody can't count to potato or something.

Also you guys are huge fucking cunts for spoilering about hodor. dumbledore kills hodor TT

Most likely Cersei is going to fuck up Margery's rescue (probably via Franken-Mountain) and he'll Romeo himself as a result. Or something like that.

Inevitably he's got to die and if they only have another 13 episodes planned after this season he has to die soon.

Anybody else get the feeling that Sansa will fuck over Jon? i don't like the way Jon and Edd looked at her when she said "yeah, but I do" when Davos said Jon doesn't have the stark last name.

Got a torrent?, that site takes fucking forever to load

Kelly C barbeques are expensive to film

the way they are wrapping up things its very clear that next season will be the last.
By the end of the season dragontits will have a army and a fleet of ironborn.
the north will be in stark hands again.
sandsnakes&boltons will be death.
kevan lanister and lancel will be death, tommen too, so 3 lannisters down, cersei and jamie are last.
littlefinger will probably overplay his hand this season or the next one, anyway he has to go for the SJW bullshit to work.
did i miss anything?