Gibt es in Deutschland Rave oder EDM girls die sich so nuttig anziehen wie im Bild...

Gibt es in Deutschland Rave oder EDM girls die sich so nuttig anziehen wie im Bild? Wenn ja nach welchen Parties/Festivals muss man suchen?

This is now a Marry, Rape, Kill thread.

Marry right, rape middle, kill left

Agreed.

Rape, Rape, Super Rape

Rape, Rape, Kill

OP here. My question was where I can find girls like these.

What kind of edm/rave events or festivals do I have to look for? Askin for Germany but any country nearby would be appreciated too, maybe England?

fuck of Ahmed ,
go rape infidels somewhere else

bump

the fuck is this shit?
a pic for ants?

better?

Mor please

no one?

If no one gives any advice or infos I'll end the thread soon I guess

Wheres the traps?!
Wheres the dicks!?
What are you heterosexual?
Fuck this shit imma find a trap bread
Fuckin hetero

last bump

Literally any electronic music festival. There's booty fucking everywhere.
>been to few, seen a lot
>also drugs

Seriously? How can girls even go around like this in your piece of shit cuck country? With all the rapefugees running around?

Where do you live?
Drugs are fine, if molly.

random pics, probably not from germany

thats long time ago

today it would be impossible

that was at a time, from year 2000 to 2010, with a peak in 2004-2008 i'd guess

Zürich, Street Parade. 13.8.

--->

Amerifag here. Are you saying that girls can't dress up like sluts anymore at festivals cause of Muslim immigrants? Like literally? Is it really that bad?

amerifats really want this to be true don't they?
daily life hasn't changed here.

No way. Haters gonna hate anyway...

Especially in Festivals there are tons of security.

Bullshit. Of course, it is still possible. At festivals, I have seen women with nothing more than tape covering their nipples and pussies.

>all those spelling errors

You got like two words right. Were you having a stroke when you wrote that? Do you need someone to call 911 for you?

32 year old here from southern cali. started going to raves in '99. this slutty style started around '06. it all stemmed from a party callrd pajama jam. lingeire was encouraged as part of the theme. there was no turning back since then. from what ive seen its only spread across the states. ive never seen them dress like this in europe.

This
Don't take anything from Sup Forums serious since most people here are lonely NEETs who need to get rid of their frustration

You guys already freak out when a nipple pops up in TV

Life in color sluts?

Fuck. That one on the left...

Shut up, latefag. Slutty ravergirls are running around in Europe ever since early 90^s.

So ziemlich jedes Festival hat weiber die sich nuttig anziehen
Baller dir ein paar teile und fick drauf los

Another Amerifag and can confirm this is an American phenomenon and usually isn't as pretty as the pictures depict. Just wait till these girls take a bunch of Molly or eat some mushrooms and start having wiping issues, it gets nasty fast. Not that raver rain is nice anyways, but I don't need to see your piss and shit stained underwear when I'm trying to enjoy my LSD to some solid Techno. Granted most Techno focused events don't have these girls, they're more likely to be found at Big Room/Trap/Shitty Commercial Music events

Solid.